call me katsuki

Bakugo-san walked into my office, calmly yet stomp-y as usual, and slammed his book down on the ledge of the piano. I stood calmly smiling. I didn't want to provoke his temper.

"Are we gonna play or goddamn what?" He carped.

"Yeah, go ahead. Play the scales." He turned to the keys and began to play all the way through them with ease and finesse. 

When he finished, he turned to see my openly gaping expression. "Bakugo-san!"

I leapt over and placed my hands on his shoulders. "That was amazing! You've made so much improvement!!" He finally practiced!

"What the fuck do-"

"You couldn't even play the scales last time, and look at you now. Playing all of them perfectly!!" I shrieked. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm going to start teaching you Ode to Joy. Your first song. Watch and learn, m'kay?" I continued. Gesturing for him to take the office chair, I sat down at the bench.

I could feel his scrutinizing gaze studying me the entire time. Out of intrigue, disdain- I couldn't tell. It didn't bother me, though. I was used to much harsher critics and much larger audiences.

Once I finished our time, I gazed back at him. "Alright, Bakugo? I'll give you the printout ....er ...no ... I think it's in page 5 of your-" I feverishly flipped through the book.

"Oi." He jerked me out of my thinking. I peered at him. "Call me Katsuki." 

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚