waltz in c sharp minor, op. 64, no. 2

Shit. I probably shouldn't have doubted her skills. So that's what it's like to hear a prodigy.

"That was okay, I guess," I tried to come off nonchalant, but I'm sure Y/n could hear the awe in my voice. "Whatever."

She just smiled, unbothered. "Let's start with the basics?" 

I stared into her eyes for a few moments. She had really e/c-colored eyes. Like much more vibrant and intense than normal ones. They sparkled when she smiled. It was kinda cute.

Wait, what the fuck?!? No, not cute, Katsuki, get ahold of yourself.  I immediately scolded myself.

I didn't speak but sat down next to her. She smelled like lavender and... vanilla? Some sort of bullshit overpriced perfume? Yet it comforting, somehow, since it was on her? Huh.

She placed little stickers on specific keys and pressed down. "So that's C... then that's D.. then E, F, G, A, B." 

I placed my 5 fingers on each of the keys, going through them in succession from my left pinkie to my right one. "Good!" Y/n praised. "That's the key of C major!"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"So, Katsuki, how was it?" My old hag asked, sitting in the waiting room reading Cosmopolitan. 

"Whatever, Old Hag, it was... fine." I sighed. I just wanted her off my ass already.

"Thank you so much, Y/n!" Old Hag yelled a bit too loudly to Y/n, making the other parents in the room flinch.

The e/c-eyed girl smiled calmly. "Oh, no problem. Bakugo-san's natural! Enjoy the rest of your day, guys!" 

"Enjoy yours', too, L/n-san!" My mom dragged me out of the office by my collar. I tried biting at her hands like a rabid Pomeranian, to which Y/n giggled.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚