questions

"So, Bakugo-san, any questions?" We were nearing the end of our second lesson, which had also proceeded smoothly.

"No...." he paused. "Oi, tell me about yourself." He said, a glint of curiosity layered in his gaze. I was surprised, to say the least, since because he seemed like he didn't want anything to do with me.

"Well..." I scratched my forehead. "Uhm... I've been homeschooled my whole life-"

"What's your quirk?" He interrupted.

"Oh. My quirk is language interpretation. I can understand any language I hear. It's pretty plain, honestly-"

"That's cool." He interrupted again.

"Really?" I wondered out loud. Bakugo went to UA, meaning he had a powerful and/or useful quirk that was fit for a hero. Mine was practically nothing. "But your quirk is probably much cooler than mine, since you go to UA... speaking of which, what is yours?" 

"Explosions. It's pretty amazing." He set off little explosions at his hands and smirked.

"Oh!" His reply jogged my memory. "You're the boy who got first in the UA Sports Festival! I watching the competitions- you were amazing!!" Damn. He eliminated everyone without a second thought and with ease. That's... kinda hot-

His eyes widened a smidge but he hid it well. "Yeah."

"You'll be an amazing hero. I can tell already." I put my hand on his shoulder. It was broad and firm, more so than it seemed through his clothing. He probably has a very muscular body due to his training.. wait, what are you doing, Y/n....

His gaze shifted to my hand. A blush erupted on my face, realization dawning on what I had just done. I slipped it off quickly. 

"Miss L/n? Mitsuki-san is here!"

"He'll be out in a minute!" I called back, grateful for her interruption.

"Well, uhm, make sure to practice your scales!" I smiled brightly to cover my reaction. 

"Oi...uhm...thanks." He mumbled the last part quieter than the rest.

"Y-you're welcome." I responded. I wasn't prepared for that. He usually just strode out of my office.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚