Snape's Soft Spot.

By Sssaaammmyyy15

◇COMPLETE◇ Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of our lovely Potion Professor, Severus Snape. Samantha is... More

info
Aesthetics
Introduction
Poetry?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not a Chapter
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Happy birthday Sevy!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 56
Not a Chapter
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Pictures
THANK YOU!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's note
Chapter 66
Author's Note
Book 2?
Book 2 is out now!
Change in book cover

Chapter 11

4.9K 126 18
By Sssaaammmyyy15

(Samie's Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was back in the dark room. All I can see is black. I then went exploring. It is like walking in a never ending room.

"Sssss" someone hissed. I quickly turned around to see nothing.

"Comeeee tooo meeee"

"Where are you? Who are you?"

"I think you already know little one."

"You're you-know-who aren't you?"

"Veryyyy ssssmart indeeeed."

"What do you want!? Why are you in my dreams?!"

"All I want is you"

"What!?! Why me what did I do to you? Please don't kill me."

"Oh don't worry I will not kill you but that doesn't mean I won't harm you if you don't oblige to my requests."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you you be my heiress. You are going to be my daughter. If you choose to comply you can have anything you want. Fame, Power, fortune, anything."

"I don't need anything from you! I already have a dad. Nothing will make me leave my family!!"

"You will. Sooner or later. CRUCIO!"

I was screaming. It hurts so bad.

"Stop it please!"

"Be my daughter and I'll stop."

"NEVERRR!"

"CRUCIO!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

~~~~~~~~~~~End of Dream~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam........ Samie........... Samantha......"

"Wake up!"

I woke up instantly. My whole body hurts. I didn't remember anything that happened. I was panting with tears in my eyes.

I looked at the people around me. I saw Dad, Pansy, Draco, and even Blaise, and, Theo.

"Uh what happened?" I asked getting confused.

Dad was holding my shoulders to ground me. I was still a bit disoriented.

"You were screaming S. Are you okay?" D asked.

"I was what?! Why does my body hurt so much. Its so sore."

"Samie I need you to come with me to my quarters."

(Draco's Pov)

I was sleeping peacefully when someone was shaking me awake.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you!?" I saw Pansy in panicked state.

"Do you know what time is it?" I asked her.

"Draco I think Samie is getting a nightmare. She's screaming like she's in pain."

I quickly ran to the girls dormitory. In Slytherin, first years and second years can go to the dorms of the opposite gender. Here in Slytherin our head of house trusts us with this. We are also too young to be thinking of anything inappropriate so he allows it knowing we are still a child and might need comfort from anything disturbing us.

I saw S sweat pouring down her forehead and tears dripping.

I was shaking her awake but she just kept on screaming.

"Pansy get Professor Snape here now!"

(Severus's Pov)

I was grading papers of the Gryffindor students and I was dreading it. All this essays have no content none at all well except for know-it-all Granger.

I was on the way checking Weasley's paper when someone was knocking on my door frantically.

It is probably a student because no adult would knock like that.

What would a student want from in this hour.

"Enter"

I saw one of Samie's friends. Looking like she ran a marathon.

"Ms. Parkinson I do believe it is after hours. What are you doing up? Do you want a detention?!" I asked annoyed.

"Sir you can give me all the detention you want but this is important."

"Spill it then"

"Its Samie. I think she is having a nightmare and we can't wake her up. She has been screaming for a long time."

I didn't have to give her a reply as I quickly went to their common room.

I went in to Samie's room.

I saw her screaming in pain and crying.

"Sam........ Samie........... Samantha......"

Still she won't wake up.

"Wake up!"

She immediately sat up. She looks confused.

"Uh what happened?" She asked. She is still panting.

Draco then told her about what happened.

"I was what?! Why does my body hurt so much. Its so sore."

"Samie I need you to come with me to my quarters."

I decided that we have to talk in private.

"Everyone the show is over get back to bed or else I'll be taking house points even if it is from my own house!" I growled.

They quickly ran out.

"Can you stand up?" I asked Samie.

She tried but failed. I caught her.

I lifted her bridal style and we went to my quarters.

I placed her in the couch. She was still in the state of panic and confusion.

"Do you want some hot cocoa?" I asked.

"Yes please" she answered.

I brought two cups of cocoa and gave her one. She sips and I can see the color goes back in her face.

"So do you want to talk about what happened?"

"About that, I actually don't remember anything about it. I-I ju-just felt like s-someone is sta-stabbing me over and o-over." She looked down and continues to drink her cocoa.

"Come here." I pulled her to my lap and hugged her tightly. She buried her head on my neck. I can feel wetness on my shoulder.

"Its alright its alright. Shhh I'm here shh." I was drawing small circles on her back to comfort her.

"All I remember is that it hurts."

"Shh its okay" I keep reassuring her. Even though I really don't know what is happening. I have to talk to Dumbledore about this.

Her body then went limp. I carried her to her bedroom in my quarters. Where she usually sleeps before she started school.

I then checked the date. I now realize that it is the 3rd full moon. The bond now is stronger.

I had to check what Potter is doing. He may be the one in actual trouble because Samie was just sleeping. What trouble are you up to now Potter?

I am going as fast as I can to the Gryffindor common room but before I can, I saw Minerva comforting a panting boy.

"Professor, what happened?" I asked while walking in her office.

"The students called me because Mr. Potter here was screaming and having a nightmare." She replied

"Mr. Potter can you remember anything about your nightmare?" I asked in my monotonous voice. I was concerned but I don't like for him to see me in that state.

"I don't remember anything sir just pain." Potter said wiping his sweat.

I can see he is trying to compose himself.

"Mr. Potter meet me in my office tomorrow after breakfast."

He nodded.

I then left and went to Albus.

"Jellybean"

"Ah Severus. What are you doing up at this hour."

"If you don't remember Albus but today is the 3rd full moon."

"Ah yes, you are correct. But may I ask why you are here?"

"Both Samie and Potter had disturbing nightmares. They both screamed like they were in pain and both doesn't remember a thing about their dreams."

"I am afraid I don't have the answers today my boy."

"I think it's time for them to know Albus."

"I agree."

I then went back to bed but before I check on my daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 347 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
70.7K 2.7K 29
"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭." Rings on her fingers, dark hai...
3K 604 19
"𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑌/𝑛?" 𝑇𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖�...
122K 3.9K 118
The smirk, the eye roll, the eyebrow raise- exactly a copy of her father. Venus Snape. The daughter of The evil potion master in Hogwarts School of...