๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By i8kyeongs

๐Ÿ’Œใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› park sunghoon receives heart warming letters from a certain admirer, who's... More

introduction.
001: Park Sunghoon
002: Humiliation
003: 'Sungkyung' Talk
004: From Afar
005: Witch
006: The Rain
007: Pity Her
008: Better?
009: Kick Ass
010: Shin Yuna
011: Certain Plan
012: Framed
013: Hate
014: Hurt
015: Kind And Sweet
016: Number
017: Ally
018: Save You
019: Feel Special
020: Together
021: Forgotten
022: Saved By The Taser
023: Evidence
025: Guilt
026: Another
027: Limited Distance
028: Stranger
029: Notes
030: Angel Or Devil
031: Get Her Back
032: Battle Begin
033: Love Her
034: 7 Days
035: Push Away
036: Neol Joh-Ahae
037: Court
038: Triangle
039: Broken Stage Light
040: His Future
041: Fun!
042: Jealous
043: Wrong Timing
044: Snowflake
045: Moves
046: Overprotective
047: Clarifications
048: Letters And Pain
000: Acknowledgements + New Book?

024: The Truth

16.1K 874 918
By i8kyeongs

Arriving back at his place. Doyum couldn't wait for the plan to start working! Good news, Ahn Yujin agreed to help them.

Until they start executing the plan given, all Doyum has to do is wait. And keep Sungkyung company.

" Your back. How did your day go? " the girl asked smiling at Doyum.

Doyum looked at the television and noticed that girl was still watching her dramas. And the house stayed the same after he left earlier. He was guessing that Sungkyung did not call her friends over.

Looking back at her question. Doyum absolutely witnessed the almost being killed theory and also, he heard and discovered a lot of disturbing and awful things.

Seeing Sungkyung as an innocent and kind girl as she is, Doyum thought that he would just be ruining the girl's happy mind with the truth and words he was going to say.

But then again, he wasn't stupid enough to tell her the awful and at the same time, the good and juicy truth just yet.

" It went well. " he responded.

" That's good to hear. " she says, turning the television off and patting the seat beside her.  " I want to know all about it! "

Doyum fake laughed while scratching his head, thinking of what to say to the girl's request. He don't wanna end up telling a fairytale instead of his day.

But again, maybe it was a good idea too!

" Errr...that's a story for next time! " Doyum said, grabbing the remote and turning the tv on back to Sungkyung's drama.

He sat down beside Sungkyung and patted her head. " Don't tell me you spent the whole day watching k-dramas, without at least having a friend over. "

Sungkyung tilted her head a bit. " Its a  Saturday. Jiheon is always busy on studying while Linlin went to her taiwanese's friend's funeral to show her respects. "

Doyum nodded. " Ok. But is it alright if you call Jiheon? I want to ask her a favor. "

" What for? "

" Nothing much. I just need her assistance in something. "

" Well if you say so. " Sungkyung quickly dialed Jiheon's number. Once it started ringing, Sungkyung gave her phone to Doyum.

" Hello kyungie? " Jiheon greeted from the other line.

Doyum stood up and immediately went to the kitchen, a bit far from Sungkyung to even hear they're conversation.

" Baek Jiheon. It's me, Jeon Doyum I- "

" Oh My God! Where is Sungkyung? Is she ok? What the heck did you do to her!? Answer me now! " Jiheon demanded.

" Aiissshh, calm down. Sungkyung is fine. She's safe here with me. "

From the other line, Doyum heard Jiheon sigh in relief. " What did you call me for then? "

" Nothing much. But I wanted to tell you that I have found Sungkyung's witness and evidence against the framing incident. "

Jiheon gasped. " You did!? When? "

" Just about today. Listen, my friends, Ahn Yujin and I have a plan. But we think that we're going to need some backup, is it ok? "

" The fuck!? Is that even a question? Of course I'll help you and the others! "

" That's great! Go and meet Junseo on Monday for him to explain the plan. I'll let him know that you're in. "

" Sure. But what about Sungkyung? "

Doyum turned around and stared at the girl in the living room. " I have something in mind for her don't worry. " he says before hanging up.

" Angel! " Doyum called, walking down the living room to Sungkyung's side.

" Yes? "

Doyum gave her a smile. " Let's skip school for a few days, shall we? "

TUESDAY.

" Is everything set? " everyone nodded.

It was already 7:30 am in the morning, every student has now gathered inside the school's auditorium for the morning assembly.

" Students and teacher's are already here. But where is Jiheon and Linlin? Aren't they supposed to meet us here backstage? " Sungwon says searching for the two girls.

" We're here! Sorry if we're late. It's really difficult to convince the principal you know? " Linlin says crossing her arms.

Seunghwan shrugged it off and turned to Yujin. " Everything set? "

Yujin nodded. " The voice mail is already saved here in my laptop. I just need to connect it to the screen so everybody in the room can be able to hear it."

Taekhyeon nodded.

The team was really grateful that they had Yujin by their side. Without her, the truth would still be hidden, Raekyu will continue taking advantage of women and Sungkyung will still be taking her punishment.

Hopefully all will go according to plan.

Also, Yujin was their only pass to get into the backstage of the auditorium. Only teachers, staffs, school counselors and the news committee are allowed to enter.

" This is the day of the reveal right? If yes, then where the heck is Sungkyung and Doyum? Shouldn't they be here? " asked Linlin.

Yongha and Taewoo grinned at each other and faced Linlin.

" What? "

Taewoo went near the girl and showed her, his messages with Doyum.

" Let's just say that the two are having a day off. "

" Oh ok. "

" Alright everyone! You guys need to go to your respective seats like the other students. Be back here by 7:56 am. " Yujin said not taking her eyes off the laptop.

" Right."

The assembly was as boring as ever. The teacher's and coordinators announced the name of students that have participated and won on competitions this week, representing their school name.

There were the academics and non-academic competitions and it seemed that their students ranked as one of the highest against other schools.

Frankly, Jiheon and Linlin were bored and couldn't be able to wait. And Jiheon was getting annoyed.

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time yet? "

Jiheon sank from her seat and groaned. This was one of the time on where Linlin annoys her when Sungkyung isn't around. She was already praying for her friend to shut up.

As much as she wants to go backstage and help Yujin, she was absolutely stuck with an annoying and talkative side of Linlin.

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time yet? "

" Is it time- "

" Linlin. Please be quiet! " her teacher demanded.

' Thank goodness! Saved by the teacher.'  Jiheon thanked.

And right on time! Jiheon's timer was going off.

Jiheon searched for Seunghwan and Taekhyeon. They nodded at each other, as signal for ' let's go! '

Good. Some action is about to come.

" C'mon Linlin! " she says immediately dragging her friend to the backstage, where they met up with the others.

Finally, justice will be served soon.

" You guys sure this plan will work? I'm worried of getting in trouble."

" Dont worry Sungwon, it will! We need to stop Dawon, Soori and Raekyu from hurting others students and people."

" Plus, they can't hide these kind of secrets forever! Someone is bound to find out the truth, and after we do they get to encounter the consequences. " everyone agreed at Yongha's statement.

Taewoo started to laugh out of the blue. " And just on time. Mrs. Kwon is starting to announce the names of the athletes who brought victory to our school last football season. "

Raekyu being known as a jock, it was positive that his name would be mentioned. And when it does, the plan will start falling to place.

" Yujin, is it ready? "

" Totally. I just have to press this button and the evidence will be out. "

While everyone was busy with the plan. Taekhyeon started wonder where Raekyu was. He didn't get to see him in the audience earlier, when he peeked out of the stage's curtains.

" Guys where is Lee Raekyu? I haven't seen him in his seat nor his class this morning."

Jinsung went to Taekhyeon and patted his shoulder.  " No worries man, we got him locked up at the storage room earlier. And we're planning to release him once the evidence came out. "

" Good job Jinsung. "

" Thanks Taewoo hyung. "

" Guys! Raekyu's name is next. Yujin go do your thing." Yujin nodded and waited for Mrs. Kwon

" And our most valuable player, Lee Raekyu- "

And with that, the evidence is released. The voice mail that Yujin recorded started playing on the screem.

The students and teacher were surprised at what they heard. Especially Soori and Dawon who watched in horror. Teachers started giving then dirty looks. "

" Since she is also Mark Lee's flesh and blood, why not place your anger on Sungkyung instead? "

Students gasped and started whispering. While Dawon and Soori started to leave the auditorium quietly and at the same time, afraid.

' I knew it wasn't her who did it.' Shin Yuna smiled to herself.

While at another corner of the auditorium, Sunghoon watched in shock. His heart felt pain as he had flashbacks at all the things he said to Sungkyung when they fought.

" She was telling the truth." Sunghoon told to himself, as he only can think of Sungkyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 13.3K 48
๐Ÿฅฏใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› a fierce yet soft-hearted girl had an encounter with a dance prodigy . music brought them close but will t...
4.1K 87 12
Originally Written by: @bluejay_2 "Enhypen will never be whole without you" he begs which makes me weak- so weak. Because it was them, and was always...
221K 9.7K 37
She would admire him every single day. If only... he knew about it. But.. it doesnt hurt to try, right? ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••: ๐••๐•–๐•”๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ 14๐•ฅ๐•™ 2020 ...
25.8K 993 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24