𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 - legosh...

נכתב על ידי LEGOMI-I

DISCIPLINE ( book 1. ) - legoshi. at seventeen finally entering a boarding school, cherryton academy. will th... עוד

𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬.
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

7.7K 331 148
נכתב על ידי LEGOMI-I

The night had just fallen.

The summer wind blew along with the warm air that aromed around, dusting a few leaves to swim through the low ground. The moon glimmered onto everyone's fur and skin, brightening their eyes. Chatter and music filled the ears of the animals.

" Juno is there something wrong? "

The curled fur wolf frowned at the sight of (Y/n), who stood beside Sheila in a beautiful crimson dress with her makeup done by the cheetah. The first year student was envious of the upperclassman.

She had the boy, she had the role.
It was meant to be that she wouldn't have the upper hand.

The student shook his head still sending a cruel look towards the other canine while she stood before a mirror and the spotted feline placed their hands onto (Y/n)'s shoulders, leaning against her from behind, " I'm glad you're safe, you're going to do amazingly. "

The (eye color) eyed wolf ran her orbs from head to toe into the mirror, displaying her form that was visibly shown with the outfit. " Thank you, spots. "

Sheila took notice of her kindness, " Are you sure you're okay, you didn't use your vulgar tongue? We can find a replacement- "

" Shut the fuck up, I'm too worked up for your shitty ass rambling. " She barked irritatedly, making the feline sigh in relief. She just wanted her best friend to be back safe and sound, in her head;

It wouldn't be a good day if you didn't have (Y/n) cursing every ten minutes.

Sheila squeezed the shoulders of the canine for reassurance then Dom entered as he began to chant, " We're so close to starting. Everyone prepared? "

(Y/n) turned her head to whisper towards Sheila, " I'm going to see the stage crew. "

As she was about to part ways with the cheetah, the freshman stepped in front of the elder canine, " (Y/n), what if when you got abducted and you hit your head, forgetting the dance. "

The female eyed Juno with disbelief for her lame attempt to take her spot, she rolled her (eye color) orbs with as she scoffed, " Juno, you make me wish I had amnesia but instead you make me want to slice my own throat. "

She turned her head to the spotted feline that heard everything, " I'm going now. " receiving a nod from her friend as she stepped out to find a specific wolf.

While she went to go search for the stage crew, they were busy setting up at a fast pace.

" Legoshi, you can go out once you finish carrying those boxes. " Kai directed the tall canine, making him confused as to why the sudden order.

His head cocked towards the mongoose, " Why? "

The smaller animal grunted with an abrasive tone, " Don't give me that, I can't let you take care of the spotlight while you're bruised and beat up. " He held the grip onto the heavy box tighter than before.

Legoshi nodded his head, " Sure you can, I don't need to rest. "

Kai sighed abruptly before barking, " I want any more shit to deal with, okay? I'm not alone on this. Everyone feels the same way. " He then stepped away from the canine hoping to escape. Which he did, making the wolf mumble under his breath.

Then it hit him, Louis went missing when he and (Y/n) did too so it caused every member to be stressed, having to handle more hard work to pile on.

" Oi, stop fucking staring at me. "

Legoshi heard the familiar vulgar language, immediately snapping his neck towards the direction it came from and it revealed (Y/n) looking more attractive than she was before; if that were possible.

Every member gawked at the female which irked her till she caught the eye of the male wolf, who she wanted to see. Legoshi stared in awe and she stepped towards him, poking his chest with her nail, " And what the fuck are you staring at? "

" You're very pretty. " He blurted out nervously.

Her eyes enlarged before softening, her chest tightened giving her the familiar clench making her melt at his words. She would be lying if she said she didn't like the attention she received from him.

Bill passed by, whistling towards the female making her roll her (eye color) orbs and he slapped Legoshi's back with a grin,

" I'm definitely proud of you for taking this one on. "
As much as he knew he couldn't provide for the female, he still gave props to Legoshi who could've.

The female canine barked, " Bill? " He glanced over to her slowly admiring her form and how relaxed she looked, humming as a reply which made her continue with her sharp tongue,

" I can still kick your ass in a dress. "

The striped feline narrowed his attention towards Legoshi who nodded in agreement, Bill leaned in and whispered, " Still proud. " then ran off before the short wolf had anything to say.

(Y/n) took notice of Juno whispering to Kai and he handed her a thumbs up, it was clearly something planned and she had no clue what it could be.

She shrugged it off and wrapped her arms around Legoshi's waist and he placed his arms around her shoulders, " We're going to have to talk about what the fuck is going on here. "

Clearly talking about the elephant in the room;
Are they together?

Legoshi gave her a nod, agreeing to her statement then heard a bell signaling it was time for them to go into their positions. " You should get going.. " He knew once she left he would be touch starved but she would come right back to him;

More like him going to her.

" Will you be watching? " She questioned the tall wolf and he leaned down, taking in a good view of her (eye color) hues that were now brightened and filled with an emotion.

He whispered down to her, " Wouldn't miss it, (Y/n). "

She pushed her lips against his, silently sharing a small kiss that led to their members watching with disbelief. They pulled apart turning to their staring classmates and her smile dropped to a blank expression which scared the bystanders.

They scurried away.

Sheila came in a white dress, glancing around the room for a specific canine and immediately met eyes with sweet (eye color) hues. She ran forward and immediately tugged on her arm.

" We have to go on stage. " The cheetah announced towards the two then the couple pulled apart after Legoshi planted a peck onto the short female that stood before him. Her eyes enlarged once she felt herself being dragged off.

She frantically panicked at the sudden occurrence, " I better see you in the crowd, wolfie. "

A faint reply was retrieved, " Goodluck, (Y/n). "

The lights were out showing no sign or trace of movement on the stage, everyone stood in their positions and the female canine plainly walked to her center and stood in her pose, patiently waiting for her cue.

Her arms were extended out with her knee raised, not daring to wobble in her stance. The warm air hit her fur making her slowly relax and search the crowd for a certain male, the lights then flashed onto the dancers.

A main spotlight landed onto her grey fur while she wore a blank expression.

" It's the Cherryton Academy's Drama Club! " They announced loudly, giving the dancers all the attention and the cue to start.

Everyone released a gasp once they eyed the center wolf as she moved elegantly, swinging her arms with the rhythm and she then lifted her leg high to the dark sky. Everyone was in admiration of the student to see her in a different environment than her true nature.

She seemed calm.
Her moves were clean and well put together.

" Who is that girl? "

" She's so pretty! "

" (Y/n) was made for that spot. "

" Look at her go. "

" Isn't that (Y/n) the second year? "

Everyone whispered in awe, every step she took felt like she was floating above the ground. Her ballet steps were clean and not one flaw in sight. She rose onto her tiptoes then she spun, waving her arms smoothly as she danced.
(it's technically juno's dance but cleaner)

Legoshi watched with praise towards (Y/n), he was automatically speechless. She didn't just gravitate the audience with her piece but she made everyone fall for her just by a single glance towards the crowd.

His mouth was slightly agaped as he only had one thought in his head,

' How more perfect can she be? '

The music and the dance came to an end, she smoothly dropped to a bow allowing the audience to cheer for her and the other dancers. Her (eye color) eyes inspected the crowd to find Legoshi, her lips curved into a soft smile.

She stood up to her full height feeling a soft aching pain on her stomach.

Juno stepped away from her background dancing role, shoving her hand on the side of (Y/n)'s waist to move her out of the way and the upperclassman was caught by Sheila. They both stared at the first year with disbelief.

The female wolf's breath hitched as she felt a sharp pain against her side. She stood up to her original height as she gripped her waist and Sheila stepped towards Juno but (Y/n) pulled her back.

" Let's see what the bitch is doing. " Her voice held venom.

Juno stood with a microphone, " Tonight I would like to introduce all of you to another one of our drama club members, " She trailed off and a spotlight landed onto Legoshi. " He's a male wolf who accomplished a very brave deed. "

" He went looking for a missing student all by himself and saved her with his own life on the line. " Legoshi frantically glanced onto the stage for (Y/n) while she watched Juno take the spotlight.

The freshman female extended a hand towards his way, pointing at him, " He acted with wonderful courage as a carnivore. Now Legoshi, please come up here! " She grinned.

Juno kept persisting, " Come on, Legoshi. Hurry. " She desperately exclaimed and he shook his head trying to deny the actions.

Her rough hand grabbed his and it immediately woke him up; her hand was nothing compared to (Y/n)'s soft hands that he grew to adore.

She dragged him onto the stage, allowing him to stand beside her while (Y/n) and Sheila watched the boorish actions that the first year was pulling.

The cheetah glanced at the female wolf, her eyes widened at her now red palms that coated with red gore, " (Y/n), are you bleeding from last night? "

The female tried keeping her facade up but when Juno shoved her, she reopened the wound she received from last night that Gouhin stitched for her. Her (eye color) orbs grew duller by the second as she kept her gaze onto the two wolves before her.

" I'm fine. " She breathed out.

She didn't know what hurt more, was it wounds that had reopened or was it at the fact that Legoshi and Juno actually looked good together.

" Everyone please watch this scene into your memory. The day before the festival, he knew that his fellow schoolmate had gone missing. " Juno held his hand and avoiding glancing towards (Y/n) but Legoshi kept trying to remove his hand but she wouldn't budge.

His eyes narrowed towards the elder female wolf and his eyes enlarged; her bright eyes weren't so bright anymore.

" And spent the following night risking life and limb to save her. "

" Even despite the recent tragedies that have happened... I want to show you that this is what a true carnivore is made of. " Juno smiled at Legoshi, who stood uncomfortable, " Tremendous strength, hidden potential and absolute splendor! "

" He didn't save her for personal interest! He saved her because that's a true carnivore! " She exclaimed as she rubbed his knuckles against her face, everyone in the crowd began to clap and whistle, acknowledging that the pair who were holding hands looked good together.

(Y/n) had enough of what she was watching, lifting her head towards Sheila and whispered, " Take me to the dressing room, I need to wrap my wound. "

The cheetah was hesitant to move away from the scene, worried that Juno would make a move on Legoshi behind (Y/n)'s back. Her eyes kept flickering back and forth, " Do you trust Juno with Legoshi? "

" I just need to trust Legoshi. " She replied blankly.

The two friends step away to go wrap her wounds, missing every scene and Legoshi kept trying to resist against her and move away, but she kept a hard grip; she knew if she were to let go, he'd run.

The carnivores first clapped their hands, ignoring the chanted and the music but then slowly after the herbivores followed along. It created unity but in a wrong way.

Juno smiled, " I'm so happy right now Legoshi. " not letting go of the male's hand, " Ever since I was a little pup, I've wanted to make the world a better place little by little. "

" It's time for the light ceremony. "

The curly furred wolf then pulled onto Legoshi's hand, leading them towards the meteor project that had candles already set. " Let's go down and light a candle together. " She exclaimed and he tried to snatch his hand away.

" This is a thing that lovers do.. We'll be misunderstood and we'll stand out too much. " He tried to get her to listen but she refused to believe his sayings. She was desperate to win the battle for his love and she was going to make sure that she won.

Juno disagreed, " We won't be misunderstood. "

She held the candle that was ready to be lit but two fingers immediately burnt it out causing it to go slightly dark in the small spot. The two lifted their heads and they spotted (Y/n) with different clothing and it revealed her wrapped bandage on her waist.

" Oi, what don't you fucking get about that he's imprinted on. "

Legoshi glanced down to her waist and immediately grazed his fingers softly over her wrap, inspecting her form and she was blankly staring off, " Why didn't I see this last night? " He asked (Y/n); making Juno tense up.

They really did sleep together after all.

The upperclassman female reached towards Juno, removing the candle from her hands and holding it into her own along with Legoshi's, " Hey Juno, didn't you say this was for lovers? "

Legoshi narrowed his eyes at (Y/n) and he lit the candle while Juno frowned at the sight before her then barked at the other female canine,

" How dare you take this moment from me? "

" You reopened my fucking wound, isn't that considered harassment? You wouldn't that on your record now would you, since apparently you want to be beastar? " Her voice held an acrid tone which had startled the first year.

Her (eye color) hues menacingly stare into Juno's purple eyes, " So go focus on that unless you want me to take that spot too. " She threatened.

Juno shook her head towards the threats and instinctively ran off away from the canine pair. Normally when it comes to (Y/n) she keeps those threats to be livid and factual.

" Beastar? " Legoshi repeated as a question making the female stifle a laugh, lifting her head towards her companion. He then caught it, her eyes had begun to glisten bright once more.

She shook her head with a soft smile, " Oh, I could never. "

" But what I could do is be with you forever. " She smiled, placing down the candle,
" If you let me. "

Legoshi held her face with both hands, sweeping a long kiss from her. It was gentle, and passionate. It was what they both needed.

It was therapeutic and definitely a way to start off the summer.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.5K 122 18
(Book 2) After being saved by Legoshi and his confession, life couldn't get better for Mary. Summer with her friends and with more people coming to C...
663K 31.1K 65
BOOK ONE Legoshi has an unmistakable bloodlust. The reader has rejected her instincts and earned the distrust of both carnivores and herbivores. Seem...
17.7K 341 30
(Y/n) (l/n) is the adopted daughter of gohin (or panda) she was left on gohins doorstep by (y/n)s mother (m/n) as she knew gohin and trusted him with...
153K 5.3K 66
Y/N L/N is a student at Cherryton. He's a small cat and a second year at Cherryton who typically stayed in his room most of the time. He used to be t...