I Want the Badboy

By michaeludo__

ON-GOING EDITING All her life Kaylan has been the good girl, who does things right, made her parents proud a... More

Prologue
1. Promises are meant to be kept.
2. Those Gray Eyes
3. When the party's is over.
The Characters
4. Break that Shit
5. Call It A Date, If You Want.
6. Do It Again
7. Girlfriend
8. I'm So Dead
9. Nights Like This. Part I
10. Nights Like This. Part II
11. Trustworthy
12. An Epic Escape Plan
13. Charms Activated
14. Moments For Life
15. Truth Sessions
16. The Monster Inside
17. Lead Us Not Into Temptation
18. Everybody hates Cassie and She doesn't care
19. 99 Problems but 1
20. Justice Had the Face of a Woman
21. One More River to Cross
22. Before Hearts get broken
23. My Boyfriend Is A Monster And So Is Mr. Greene
24. Love Letters from Decades.
25. Tell Me A Story
26. What Sound does a broken heart make? Oh, It's not yet broken.
27. The Greatest Showdown.
28. The Party Just Got Started!
29. Truth Or Shots.
30. The Turning Point
31. I heard the sound of a broken heart!
32. Heart Break On A Full Moon
33. S for Stacy
34. New Rules
36. Yet Another Trouble!
37. A Deal With the Devil
38. Oh, Stacy Pom-pom!
39. Everything is about to go Epic!
40. My Brother's Keeper!
41. My Father's Daughter!
42. A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream!
43. I'm Thinking Of You All The While!
44. The Epic Escape Plan
45. "... and their ashes will go PUFF!".
46. Run,Cassie. Run!
47. Prom Night (1)
48. Prom Night (2)
49. Ain't no ten-year-old!
50. No Happily Ever After!
51.Thus says the Prom Queen!
52. This isn't a fucking Wattpad story
53. Us?
54.The Final Chapter: Maybe I don't want the Badboy
Epilogue: That Life You Want.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!

35. When No one matters even Cassie!

54 28 1
By michaeludo__

Kaylan's POV

His black leather Sanders jacket, his pictures and also the pictures we've taken together and any of his belongings I could find in my house, I threw them into the fire with all happiness and no regrets.

I was setting his shits on fire with so much Joy. I enjoyed watching it burn to ash, at least I was gradually getting over him.

I was aware of the high, the euphoria, the increase in feeling of confidence, the power and alertness. Well, that's why I took the cocaine in the first place.

At this point, no one mattered to me because I felt on top of the world!

I was in the kitchen, I took out a knife, slicing the banana in my hand as I swinged my hips, dancing and singing to the song loudly playing on the radio, ' Con Calma ' .

" Con calma, yo quiero ver còmo ella lo menea
Mueve ese poom-poom, girl
Es una asesina, cuando baila quiere que to' el mundo la vea
I like your poom-poom, girl"

Spanish class wasn't for waste. I threw a strawberry into my mouth and chewed it. I was obviously making fruit salad. I was now even feeling hot and sexy in my pyjamas as I danced to the beat of the song.

I was already seeing myself in a strip club, dancing on a pool as people cheered me and I was dripping wet.

I was really High! The perfect distraction and this was giving me joy.

"Someone seems happy, singing and dancing". A voice cuts in.

"And why does someone always have to ruin my fun?". I snapped quickly at Cassie, who was standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"You never told anyone that Grandma Agnes and Noel Sanders had a secret affair, did you?". She asks.

"It's actually a bad idea reading other people's journal". I say to her and I could feel my blood getting hot.

Cocaine could obviously make someone angry easily!

"If that was your journal! It looked more of a story you were writing to be published". She states.

I turn my back on her to the cabinet and started slicing the honey dew. "You've done your worst Cass, what more do you want?". I asked.

"I wanted you to know that I did it for the best because I want you to have a good bright future and it's not me getting back at you". She states.

"You're now sounding like the big sister now". I tell her.

"Am trying to be a better sister, Kay".

"Better sister? You think you can turn to a righteous soul overnight? Well, we both know you're nothing more than a broken poor soul". I spat wickedly.

"What do you mean?". Her voice was shaking.

"Oh Mom and Dad never got the guts to tell you...". I smiled.

"Tell me what?". She was confused.

"That you're just a screw up! The girl who always brings problem back home, the girl who turned wayward at a young age". I hammered rudely.

"You don't know what you're saying, Kay!". She tried to defend.

"Does it look like an bluffing here?".

She stares at me blankly.

"Aren't you the girl who always run away from home? That's obviously what you're good at. Running away from home for months and then showing up like nothing ever happened, leaving everyone pissed! Oh sis, you need a trophy for that!". I spat as I walked towards her.

The devil has taken over me!

"So you think am a screw up?". She was pained.

"Obviously a big one!". I fired, grinning evilly. My words were intended to hurt her.

Meet the dark Kaylan!

Who doesn't really care about your feelings!

"This isn't you, Kay. It seems you're emotionally hurt by someone and you're trying to escape from it". She suggested.

Isn't she right?

"Why would you care if I am hurt?".

"Because it seems you're angry at someone and... Oh my God, did Nick hurt you?". She made a right guess.

"Isn't that what you've always wanted to hear, so that you'll rub it in my face that you've warned me all along". I should be crying now but no tears left to cry and I just didn't know how to feel.

"I get it now, Kay. You don't want to blame yourself for it and regret your decision so you're looking for who to put the blame on and now you're putting the blame all on me!".

"The blame has always been on you, Cass Cass, because if you had given me reasonable reasons to stay away from Sanders, I would have stayed away from him and none of this would have happened but all you did was keep the secrets to yourself like the selfish bitch you are". I paused to catch my breath.

"And then you go ahead reporting me to mum and dad and now am grounded. What more do you want from me, Cassie?". I yelled at her as a tear rolled down my eyes.

"Kaylan, you can put the blame on me but am truly sorry". She pleaded.

"Your sorry isn't going to make me feel better, it's just gonna make me hate you more".

"Kay, I can tell you about the Sanders secret now". She cries out.

"Does it look like I care anymore? All I want is for you to walk out that door and never come back! That won't be a hard task for you, would it?". I pointed straight at the door.

"Oh no Kaylan, I know you're mad at me".

"More than mad! From now on you're dead to me, Cassie!". I spat.

"No Kaylan! We're still sisters and you'll get over the anger and the pain soon". She cried and for real tears rolled down her eyes but I wasn't moved.

"I don't have a sister anymore! You're just a betrayer!". I yelled.

"No, Kaylan, No!". She was crying now.

I wasn't in control of myself anymore. I let the anger and pain take over me and the cocaine played a big role and I hope I wasn't regretting this when it wears off.

"We will be better off without each other, at least there won't be anymore ruins and it would be you being the better sister!".

"They're lot of heartbreaking truths, Kay but you are in no mood for that".

"I don't care about truths anymore. I have been filled up with enough lies already".

"You're right am good at running away from home but I do it for some reasons and  I guess I'll leave and never come back because that too would be for the best, Kay". Her words were soft. I turned my back to the cabinet as I chew and strawberry.

I didn't give her a response.

"But if you're looking for the truth..". She paused. "It's between the sheets!". Those were her last words.

I didn't even bother about her words. As from now on, no one matters even Cassie!

"Have a nice trip to hell, Cassandra!".

A/N

😩😩😩

Blood sisters confrontation!

Drama in the next chapter! Unexpected one tho!😋😩💕

Love you all my readers!!!❤️

Don't forget to hit the vote button and comment box🙌🏿🎊

Hold onto your pants! We're getting closer to a hot finale! 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
9.4K 210 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
362K 10.5K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
32.7K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...