FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

sweetlittleCub tarafından

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... Daha Fazla

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

Chapter 47

4.2K 143 10
sweetlittleCub tarafından

Tzuyu and Sana meet Elkie in a coffee shop, since Elkie message Sana that she bought a gift for their baby...

When they arrived at the coffee shop Elkie was now already there, she wave her hand the moment she saw the couple walking to her table...

"Unnie ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.." Elkie quickly stood up and gives Sana a warm hug ..

"Hi, Elkie... Did you wait for too long???."

"Uhmmm, Yeah but it's okay 🙂..."

"She took one 1 hour before getting ready..." Tzuyu said, and Sana just give her a death glare...

"Daebak.. you're not killing me in your mind, aren't you???.."

"Whatever..." Sana seated...

"Did you too fought???.." Elkie curiously asked...

"No, Unnie 🙂 it just that she's annoyed at me right now..." Tzuyu said...

"Eh?..."

"How are you Elkie??? It's been a while since the last the time I saw you..."

"I'm okay Unnie, I've been very busy this past few months and I actually have a vacation 1 month ago in San Francisco with my family.."

"Ahhh, Really???.."

"Yeah, I watched the Gender Revealed Party. I'm very happy to the both of you 🙂 Congratulations, I can't wait to see your baby girl (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"Komawo (。♡‿♡。)..."

"Here..." Elkie handed them the 4 paper bags that full of gifts and baby stuff.. I bought that in San Francisco, I hope you guys like it ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

"Whoahhh (๑♡⌓♡๑) this is too much. Thank you very much... (灬º‿º灬)♡.." Sana said .

"Your welcome Unnie 🙂.."

"Komawo Elkie Unnie (◕દ◕).."

"Anything for your baby ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ Take care of Sana Unnie Tzu..."

"I'am.. I'm taking care of her...." Tzuyu said...

"That's good to hear ^_^ ...."

-

8:30 PM and they're now heading home Sana still ignoring Tzuyu...

"Love...."

"What????.."

"Are you still mad at me????.."

"No..."

"Then why are you not talking to me?.."

"I just don't want too.. I'm still irritated with you..."

"Ehhhh????.."

"You keep saying hurry up earlier, even though I still not done with my make up.." Sana said...

"Sorry...." Tzuyu said as she playfully caressing the latter's chin... "Love????.."

"Just keep driving." Sana coldy said...

Tzuyu just pout and continue driving. When they got home Sana quickly took a shower and after having a bath she now prepare herself to bed...

Tzuyu took a shower as well and after that she joined the latter in the bed...

"Love..." Tzuyu was still trying to get Sana's attention ...

"What???..." Sana face her..

"Talked to me please..." Tzuyu pout..

"What????.."

"Are you still mad???..."

"No...."

"Really????.."

"Mmmmm..."

"Really???.."

Sana face her and quickly kissed her lips...

"Komawo ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu hugs her side and give Sana a sweet kissed on her cheeks. 

"Let's sleep now....I'm now sleepy..." Sana said..

"Arasso, Good Night Love. I love you ♡.."

"Good Tzuyu~ah, I love you too (´ε` ) .."

-

Morning Sana is the first one who woke up so she decided to prepare their breakfast. She feed Gucci first before she went to the kitchen...

30 minutes later Tzuyu finally woke up the moment she didn't feel her wife's presence beside her she quick stood up, she wash her face and went down and there she saw Sana blending some blueberries and banana shake...

"Good Morning Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu walks closer to her and quickly kissed her cheeks... "Good Morning Baby..." Tzuyu sweetly said as she gently caressing Sana's baby bump...

"Ohhh, you're here... I was about to wake you up..." Sana said, as she transfer the milk shake she make in the glass of water.

"That seems delicious..." Tzuyu said as she was looking to the food that Sana prepared.

"Let's have our breakfast now..." Sana said.

"Arasso..."

Minutes later the couple are now having their breakfast..

"You woke up late, Don't you have any work today??."

"Uhm, I have but I decided to do the work here since you will left here alone if I will go to Chou Label.."

"So you will gonna stay here 😍.."

"Yes, Ma'am ^_^ ..."

"Whoahh 😍..."

"How about you? What are you planning to do today???..."

"I was about to have a morning walk, but It seems like it's going to rain so I'll just gonna exercise here inside the house and I'll gonna continue decorate Minju's room."

"Arasso, But don't get tired okay?.."

"Okay 🙂.."

-

After having their breakfast Tzuyu went upstairs to continue her work, while Sana volunteer to wash all the plates and after that she went to Minju's room to continue decorating it...

"Minju~ya.. What do you think in your room???.." Sana said as she seated in the couch while caressing her baby bump... "Your Mommy Sana and Your Mommy Tzu decorated this room for you 🙂..." She whispered... "Just hang in there okay??.."

-

After decorating the room, Sana decided now to go back to their room and she saw Tzuyu in the corner, continue working...

"You're still working.." Sana said as she went to Tzuyu's back and hug her..

"I need to finish this Love..." Tzuyu said..

"Arasso,  I'll just gonna rest for a minute.."

"Okay 🙂.." Tzuyu held her hand and quickly kissed it before Sana went to the bed....

Before she laid down in the bed Sana get her BellyBuds baby-bump speakers, she put  it to her baby bump as she play some sweet music for Minju...

Minutes later Sana suddenly fall asleep, this past few months she's always feel tired and sleepy because of her pregnancy...

"Love... What do you think of this clothes???.." Tzuyu asked, as she show the photo in the monitor...

"Love???..."

"Sana???.."

This time Tzuyu turned around to check her wife and there she found a sleeping squirrel at the bed...

"Aigoo ☺️..." Tzuyu stood up and walks closer at the bed... Tzuyu saw the BellyBuds baby-bump speakers in Sana's tummy so it made her smile, she get it and hear what music Sana is playing...
"This is good.. are you enjoying the music Minju~ya? ^_^..." Tzuyu looks at Sana's baby bump and put back the BellyBuds speaker..

" 😴 Zzzzz ..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu whispered when she hear Sana's cute little snore... "You're always making me in love with you everyday Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥ I love you Sana..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's forehead.. "I love you too little one ❤️.." Tzuyu smile while she caressed Sana's baby bump...

xxxxx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27K 1K 16
Hirai Momo, a 19 year old girl, is just starting her first year at JYP University in Korea. She was quite scared and nervous since it's her first tim...
326K 10.8K 53
" I regreted that I don't make this mistake sooner" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it...
16.4K 434 23
*Even slower updates while i work on another book* Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Eac...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...