Snake Venom

By DisasterChild20

The story of Jughead Jones' twin sister Clementine. Although she tends to go CJ as she hated her first name. More

Clementine Janet 'CJ' Jones
Chapter One ~ The River's Edge
Chapter Two ~ A Touch Of Evil
Chapter Three ~ Body Double
Chapter Four ~ The Last Picture Show
Chapter Five ~ Heart Of Darkness
Chapter Six ~ Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!
Chapter Seven ~ In A Lonely Place
Chapter Eight ~ The Outsiders
Chapter Nine ~ La Grande Illusion
Chapter Eleven ~ To Riverdale and Back Again
Chapter Twelve ~ Anatomy of a Murder
Chapter Thirteen ~ The Sweet Hereafter
Chapter Fourteen ~ A Kiss Before Dying
Chapter Fifteen ~ Nighthawks
Chapter Sixteen ~ The Watcher In The Woods
Chapter Seventeen ~ The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Chapter Eighteen ~When A Stranger Call
Chapter Nineteen ~ Death Proof
Chapter Twenty ~ Tales From The Darkside
Chapter Twenty-One ~ House of the Devil
Bring Me To Life
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ Silent Night, Deadly Night
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ The Blackboard Jungle
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ The Wrestler
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Five ~ The Wicked And The Divine
Chapter Twenty-Six ~ The Tell-Tale Heart
Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ The Hills Have Eyes
Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ There Will Be Blood
Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Primary Colours
Chapter Thirty ~ The Noose Tightens
Chapter Thirty-One ~ A Night to Remember
Chapter Thirty-Two ~ Prisoners
Chapter Thirty-Three ~ Shadow of a Doubt
Chapter Thirty-Four ~ Judgemment Night
Chapter Thirty-Five ~ Brave New World
House
Chapter Thirty-Six ~Labor Day
Chapter Thirty-Seven ~ Fortune and Men's Eyes
Chapter Thirty-Eight ~ As Above, So Below
Chapter Thirty-Nine ~ The Midnight Club
Chapter Forty ~ The Great Escape
Chapter Forty-One ~ Manhunter
Chapter Forty-Two ~ The Man in Black
Chapter Forty-Three ~ Outbreak
Chapter Forty-Four ~ No Exit
Chapter Forty-Five ~ The Stranger
Chapter Forty-Six ~ The Red Dahlia
Chapter Forty-Seven ~ Bizarrodale
Chapter Forty-Eight ~ Requiem For A Welterweight
Chapter Forty-Nine ~ Fire Walk With Me
Chapter Fifty ~ American Dreams
Chapter Fifty-One ~ Big Fun
Chapter Fifty-Two ~ The Raid
Chapter Fifty-Three ~ Jawbreaker

Chapter Ten ~ The Lost Weekend

1K 17 3
By DisasterChild20

CJ wakes up to Jughead and Archie jumping on her. "Boys!" she whines as she sits up. Laughing Jughead pulls her in for a hug "Come on we let you lie in." CJ gets out of bed sighing and quickly gets dressed.

"Juggie! Arch! Have you seen my contact lenses?" CJ calls out. "Nope sorry." the boys respond. Sighing CJ puts her glasses on and heads downstairs. "Not a word you two." she tells them glaring.

Walking into school CJ finds Reggie waiting by her locker. She smiles and walks over to him. "Where'd these come from?" Reggie asks giving CJ a kiss and tapping the glasses gently. "I couldn't find my contacts this morning." she sighs kissing him back. "I like them. I've always been a sucker for glasses." Reggie winks making CJ blush. As she gets her stuff out her locker Reggie carries on talking to her. "Toni told me it's your birthday tomorrow." he tells her. "I don't want a fuss. I don't like my birthday." CJ quickly tells him. "She already told me. But we were thinking we could get Pop's and go see a movie. Just you, me and the Serpent group." Reggie explains. "I'll think about it." she smiles.

At lunch CJ walks into the cafeteria with Reggie when she spots Chuck. She quickly turns and rushes to the bathroom. Pushing the door to a toilet she empties the contents of her stomach into it. She feels a hand gently rubbing her back, turning she sees Veronica. CJ gives a small smile before bursting into tears. Veronica wraps her arms round her andets her cry into her shoulder. Soon they pull away as CJ calms down. "Come on Reggie is outside." Veronica tells her friend. CJ nods and they walk out the bathroom together. Reggie opens his arms and CJ goes crashing into them.

The next day CJ gets up and gets dressed quickly. Grabbing the present she got Jughead she goes and jumps onto him. "CJ!" he groans as she lands on him. "Yes brother dear?" she smiles sweetly. Jughead rolls his eyes before pulling her to the side and hugging her. "Happy Birthday Big Bro." she tells him as she snuggles into his chest. "Happy Birthday Lil Sis." he tells her with a soft smile. "This is adorable." they hear from the door. Turning they see Reggie and Archie by the bedroom door. CJ smiles and gets up to greet her boyfriend. Reggie smiles and kisses her gently "Happy Birthday baby." he smiles. "Thanks Babe." she smiles. "Happy Birthday Jug." he says over CJ's shoulders. "Thanks Reg." Jughead responds.

The four friends head downstairs and into the kitchen. Sitting at the island CJ pulls out her phone and checks her Instagram.

T.Topaz: Happy Birthday babes @SnakeyPrincess

Joaqween: Happy Birthday @SnakeyPrincess

Sweetiepea: Happy Birthday Weirdo @SnakeyPrincess

FaNgS: Happy Birthday @SnakeyPrincess

ReggieM: Happy Birthday Baby xxx @SnakeyPrincess

ArchAndrews: Happy Birthdays Sister from another Mister x @SnakeyPrincess

JuggieJones: Happy Birthday Lil Sis x @SnakeyPrincess

Smiling CJ puts her phone away and looks at the three boys in front of her. "My Mum made this for you both." Reggie tells the twins opening a box to reveal a cake. Both their eyes widen at it "Woah." they both say in unison making Archie and Reggie laugh. Looking at each other CJ and Jughead pull out a present each for the other. They smile at each other and pass the presents over. "Oh this goes with it." Archie tells CJ giving her a present aswell. Puzzled she opens the one from Jughead first.

"Oh My God! Juggie, I love you so much!" CJ squeals. CJ then opens the open from Archie.

"Aww you guys coordinated." she smiles. Jumping up she kisses the boys on their cheeks. "Thank you boys." Jughead chuckles and opens his present from CJ.

"CJ are these?" "First edition? Yep. Look inside them both." CJ smiles. Jughead smiles when he realises that they're both signed. Standing up Jughead goes round to CJ and hugs her from behind, kissing her temple. "Thank You CJ." he tells her. Reggie smiles and hands CJ a bag "I didn't have time to wrap it." he tells her sheepishly. "You didn't know til yesterday so..." she tells him before opening the bag.

CJ smiles before standing and kissing Reggie passionately. "Thank you babe." she smiles as they pull away.

CJ sits with Reggie, Sweetpea, Fangs, Toni and Joaquin in the early evening at Sweetpea's trailer. "So we all pooled together to get your present this year." Toni explains as she hands a parcel over to her. Smiling CJ opens it.

"Aww guys they're awesome." CJ smiles giving each a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Guys I have to go my boyfriend invited me over." Joaquin tells them. CJ nods and hugs Joaquin goodbye. "CJ?" CJ turns to see her dad. "Daddy!" she smiles running over to him. FP chuckles and wraps his arms round his daughter. "Hey Princess. Happy Birthday." "Thanks Daddy." They pull away from each other and CJ turns to Reggie.

She motions him over "Daddy, this is my boyfriend, Reggie. Be nice." CJ warns her dad "It's good to finally meet you sir." Reggie says shaking FP's hand. "You too. As long as you look after my daughter we'll be on the same page." "Of Course Sir." Reggie agrees. FP kisses his daughter's forehead "You going to that party that Betty organised for you and Jughead?" he asks. "Wh-what party?" she asks. "At Archie and Fred's house. "Shit! Come on guys let's bounce." CJ says turning to her friends. CJ jumps on her bike with Reggie on the back before riding to the house.

When they pulls up night has fallen and they see loads of teenagers drinking and laughing. "Oh My God! I'm going to kill Betty." CJ growls jumping off her bike. Reggie and her friends follow her inside the house. As they walk in she spots Jughead. "CJ what are you doing here?" he asks her. "We are living here." she shouts over the music. "Let's get out of here." he tells her. CJ nods and heads to the door only to be blocked by Chuck. She steps back into Reggie who wraps his arms round her. "Hey. Where you going, guests of honor?" he asks smirking. "Get out of our way, Chuck." Jughead glares. "Oh, but you can't leave now. We haven't even played our game yet." Cheryl tells them. "Listen up, party people! Everyone has their secrets. And we've all done our share of sinning. That's one thing my dear brother's death has revealed. So let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open." Cheryl tells everyone.

Reggie sits down and pulls CJ onto his lap. Sweetpea sits one side with Fangs on the other. Toni sits on the arm of their chair. "What the hell is 'Secrets and Sins'?" Jughead asks. "It's a variation on "Truth or Dare" in which we own our truths by telling it like it is. I'll start the game with Veronica Lodge." Cheryl smiles. "Naturally." "Let's begin with the day you and your mob wife of a mother came to town for a so-called fresh start. Tell us, Veronica, what's so fresh about defiling Archie Andrews in a closet?" "That was your doing." "Moving on to dear Daddy Lodge. Isn't it true that your father, from prison, illegally purchased the drive in land? Which makes me wonder, what else is he doing from behind bars?" "Well, I can't speak for my father but I can think of someone with a very dirty secret. Specifically, Cheryl killing her very own brother." Veronica counters. "Everyone knows how much I loved my brother." "Exactly. But did you love him maybe in ways that a sister shouldn't love a brother? And as you got older, Jason started to think it was strange, unnatural. So he chose Polly over you. So you shot him between the eyes with one of your father's many hunting rifles."

"This game is sick. I wanna go next." Dilton says. "That's the spirit, Doiley. What secrets do you have to reveal to us?" Chuck asks. "I saw Ms. Grundy's car by Sweetwater River the day Jason went missing. I told Betty and Jughead, and then Ms. Grundy quit her job and left Riverdale, like, two days later. And let's not forget that Archie was also at Sweetwater that morning." Dilton tells everyone. "Oh, my God, color me shocked. Archie Andrews, is that why you became a mediocre musician overnight? You and Ms. Four-Eyes were pulling a Mary Kay Letourneau?" Cheryl asks. "Wait, what? Andrews was banging a teacher? Damn, I wish I would've known. I would've added you and Ms. Grundy to the book of conquests. Wait a second. That also explains why Archie can't seem to keep a girlfriend to save his life. He's got serious mommy issues." Chuck smirks. "Anything to say for yourself, Arch? Were you a victim or a perpetrator?" Cheryl asks. "Dilton Doiley plays with guns." Betty cuts in. "Big whoop, Betty. So Doiley's a psychopath. Everyone knows that." Cheryl tells her.

"Well, I guess it's my turn now. I have two secrets to spill. Let's start with CJ. Now some know her as this shy quiet girl. Are you guys so wrong. She is quite a rebel. She's a serpent and not only that she leads everyone to believe she's innocent when she is really preparing to stab them in the back. Maybe that's why she killed Jason." he accuses. CJ jumps up and runs out of the house. Jumping onto her bike she rides over to the Southside to the one person who won't tell anyone where she is.

Jumping off her bike she goes over to a door and knock on it in a rhythm. A man with curly dark hair opens the door. "If it isn't the only serpent I can stand." he smiles. "Hey Malachi. Can I come in?" she asks. Malachi moves out the way and let's her into The House of the Dead. "What can I help you with?" he asks. "I just need somewhere to lay low for the night. This guy called Chuck he..." CJ trails off and starts crying. Malachi hugs her and takes her to his own room. "What happened?" he asks. "This guy called Chuck tried to force himself on me. Now he's telling my friends that I killed Jason. Oh yeah and my boyfriend is probably going out his freaking mind because I just ran off." she list off. Malachi sighs and hugs CJ again "Listen call your boyfriend and tell him to meet you at the quarry. It's not safe here at night. I'll message you and you message me if you need me." he tells her. CJ nods and spots some pills to the side "Fine but I'm taking these." she says picking them up. Malachi nods and chuckles slightly "Alright but nothing stupid." he tells her poking her nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 126 12
Completed Betty Cooper, a new student at Riverdale High, decides to join the blue and gold, where she grows closer to Jughead Jones. Mature: sexual...
102K 1.9K 174
lil stories for our bughead hearts
936K 18.8K 30
❝Ellie is the little girl who grew up fixing and loving broken things, except herself.❞ Betty has another sister named Eleanor RIVERDALE | SEASON 1 B...
135K 3.1K 20
.