Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ The Hills Have Eyes

CJ sits next to her brother and their father as they talk to Hiram Lodge "What do Sunnyside Trailer park, Twilight Drive-In and Southside High all have in common?" Jughead asks rhetorically

CJ sits next to her brother and their father as they talk to Hiram Lodge "What do Sunnyside Trailer park, Twilight Drive-In and Southside High all have in common?" Jughead asks rhetorically. "You control them." CJ continues. "Now the trailer park is in jeopjedy. Can't you just feel the invisible hand of Hiram Lodge all over this?" Jughead adds. "You've got a lot of nervous people scared they're gonna lose their home." CJ finishes. "As a gesture of goodwill, I'd like to settle any back rent you or your neighbors owe the town." Hiram tells the Jones'. "It's a deal." CJ shrugs. "There is one thing. Mayor McCoy tells me there's some kind of expose you're working on, Jughead. I'd appreciate it if you just kept my name out of it." Hiram adds. "That sounds a lot like a bribe." Jughead smirks. "No deal." FP chuckles. "See you in the funny pages." CJ laughs as Hiram leaves. CJ looks at her twin "You ready for school?" she asks. "Yeah come on." Jughead responds standing up. Hugging FP, CJ walks out the trailer following her brother to their bikes.

CJ walks into school with Jughead and into the common room where she goes over and sits on Reggie's lap. "Morning Handsome." she smiles. "Morning baby." Reggie responds before kissing her passionately. "Not that I'm complaining but what was that for?l CJ grins. "From being your amazing, beautiful self." Reggie tells her kissing her nose. "If you guys are going to continue, give warning as I don't want to see my twin making out with her boyfriend." Jughead pipes up from next to Betty.  "Okay, whatever you say brother dear." CJ responds kissing Reggie one last time before Veronica starts talking. "Fair warning. Our Shadow Lake chalet is rustic, but it has breath-taking views of the mountains, the water... Oh, my God." she tells the group. "That sounds heavenly, V." CJ smiles. "What do you say, Jug? Can you bear it?" Betty asks. "As long as it's cool with your dad." Jughead tells Veronica. "Mr. Lodge actually suggested it." Archie explains. "Yeah. Well, then, cue the dueling banjos." Jughead says making CJ look at him weird. "What? And it'll also be a good chance for me to work on my novel." Jughead shrugs. "Well Toni won't mind looking after Oreo for me. I'm in." CJ tells her raven haired friend. "Same here, sounds fun." Reggie adds kissing CJ's neck softly. "Excellent! But remember, the point of this luxury weekend is to relax and unplug." Veronica reminds everyone. ""Luxury" and "weekend", two of my favorite words. So, where are we going, and how extravagant a wardrobe should I pack?" Cheryl says walking over. "Sorry, Cheryl. It's kind of a romantic, couples-only weekend." Veronica apologises awkwardly. "I see. Of course. My mistake. Well, have fun with your romances." Cheryl smiles before walking off.

(Next Paragraph gets a bit steamy)
CJ rests her head on Reggie's shoulder with a small smile "Fancy finding a broom closet somewhere?" Reggie whispers. "Definitely. Although the Piano room will be free." CJ responds quietly. "We better head off. See you guys later." CJ tells the group standing up, Reggie follow straight after. "E have a free period first though?" Jughead says confused. "Yes well, we need to sort something before class." Reggie responds taking CJ's hand. Veronica and Betty catch on and smirk at each other "What sort of thing?" Veronica asks innocently. "Just... some art. Reggie said he'd pose for me." CJ lies. "Hmm, okay." Betty nods smiling. CJ rolls her eyes and drags Reggie out the room leaving a confused Archie and Jughead with a laughing Betty and Veronica. Once at the Piano room CJ draws the blinds and locks the door before wrapping her arms round Reggie's neck, his hands going to her waist as they start kissing. "What am I a nun? Put your hands somewhere more useful." CJ smirks. Reggie returns the smirk and moves his hands down to her ass and lifts her up, CJ wrapping her legs round his waist. Reggie's mouth moves to her neck and starts marking her on her sweet spot. Moaning slightly CJ tugs on his hair slightly to get the same response from him. After a couple of minutes the warning bell goes off making CJ and Reggie groan "We'll continue this later at Veronica's lakeside chalet." CJ whispers in Reggie's ear before biting his lobe slightly. Reggie smirks and smacks her ass as she turns to unlock the door "We are definitely finishing later." he tells her.