Snape's Soft Spot.

By Sssaaammmyyy15

◇COMPLETE◇ Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of our lovely Potion Professor, Severus Snape. Samantha is... More

info
Aesthetics
Introduction
Poetry?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not a Chapter
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Happy birthday Sevy!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 56
Not a Chapter
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Pictures
THANK YOU!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's note
Chapter 66
Author's Note
Book 2?
Book 2 is out now!
Change in book cover

Chapter 6

7.7K 168 170
By Sssaaammmyyy15

(Samie's Pov)

~~~~~~~~~ Dream Land ~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. I don't know where I am. Then suddenly I saw a room, a nursery to be specific. I saw baby on a crib staring at me. Then I saw the red headed woman. I couldn't see both of their faces. They were blurry. The woman was murmuring something to the baby. I couldn't quite understand. Then the doors bursting open. A hooded man walked in. The woman was screaming something to the man. She was blocking the baby so the man wouldn't touch him. The man raised his wand and started to curse. I stood there stunned. I cannot move. I tried to tell the help the woman but I was frozen in my spot. A green light surged through. And everything went black.

I woke up screaming. I was panting. I was drench in sweat. My dad burst into the door making me jump.

"Samie are you alright? What happened? Why are you crying?"

That was the only time I realized I was crying. I wiped my face and try to control myself. I looked at my dad and I saw the worried look on his face.

"Oh sorry to wake you up. It was just a nightmare." I looked down at my hands.

'Gosh I'm such a baby' I thought to myself.

My dad just sat on my bed and hugged me kissing me head. He was drawing circles on my back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked

"No not really. It's just the normal you know spiders and stuff."

I saw my dad gave the 'I don't believe you for a second but I won't pressure you to tell me' look.

"What time is it?"

"It is 4 in the morning you should get some more sleep."

I nodded and he tried to stand up but I grabbed his arm.

"Can you stay? Just until I fall back asleep? Oh you know what never mind you probably need sleep too you have work tomorrow."

"It's alright my little snake. I usually wake up at around 5:30 in the morning whenever we have to go back to Hogwarts. You know so I can prepare everything."

"Are you sure? You still have some time to rest."

"Yes I'm absolutely sure."

(Severus's Pov)

While I was sleeping I heard a blood curdling screem. I sat down quickly to process what was happening. Then I heard it coming from Samie's room. I quickly took my wand and I dashed out headed to her room. I saw her sitting in bed panting and sweating everywhere.
Then I saw the tears. She was crying.

She told me it was just a normal nightmare but I know when she's lying.

I just dropped it knowing she need comfort more than me pressuring her to tell me.

She asked me to stay with her until she falls asleep but then took it back quickly because she was worried that I also need sleep.

"It's alright my little snake. I usually wake up at around 5:30 in the morning whenever we have to go back to Hogwarts. You know so I can prepare everything."

That was a lie I normally wake up at 7:00 in the morning but she doesn't need to be worried right now.

She nodded and scooted over giving me space on the bed. I just holded her close to me. Her head was lying on my chest. I began to hum her favorite song that I sing.

After a while she fell asleep. I'm worried about her. This the first time she had a nightmare. Or does she normally have it that i just didn't notice.
Maybe not. It was just like she said it was just a normal nightmare. It is probably nothing.

I fell asleep thinking that I know it is not nothing.

A few hours later I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake Samie up.

I went down to cook breakfast because it is probably the last meal I will be cooking for her.

(Samie's Pov)

I woke up feeling refreshed and not thinking about what had happened last night. I was excited. Today is the day I get to be a student at Hogwarts!

POP

"Mistress Samantha, Master Snape is requesting for you to come down and eat your breakfast."  Said Snippy

"Oh come on you too Snippy. I told you to call me Samie. We are friends right."

Snippy grinned.

"Oh my apologies Mist-Samie. And yes we are friends thank you Samie."

I am always glad to make house elves happy. They are so cute.

I went down stairs and greeted my dad.

"Good morning daddy thanks for um last night." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Good morning and it is no problem at  all."

He kissed my forehead and we ate in comfortable silence.

After I washed the dishes my dad wanted to talk to me so I followed him at the couch.

"Samie I just received a letter from Albus."

"What is it about?" I asked.

"He told me that you are quite a bright young witch and adviced that you move up a level."

"Wait so I'll be in 2nd year?"

"Obviously"

"So does that mean me and D will have the same classes?" I asked excitedly.

"Indeed."

"Yeah I accept!" I shouted.

"Yes I accept." My dad corrected me.

I just rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"But that is not all. You know I have a reputation to uphold."

"Yes I know you will be a mean snarky old dungeon bat. I know I won't take it to heart if you insult me." I teased

He places his hand on his heart and act offended.

"Excuse me young lady I may be mean snarky and even a dungeon bat but I am not old."

I laughed out loud

"To all the mean things I told you, you were offended that i called you old." I asked giggling.

"Oh now you've done it."

I ran around knowing he was going to tickle me. I glanced back seeing he isn't there anymore. Then suddenly someone picked me up and started tickling me.

"Ahh HAHAHAHHAA STOP ITT HAHAHAHA I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHHAA"

"Tell me I'm the best dad in the whole wizarding world and you will never have a boyfriend."

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA NEVERR HAHAHAHHAHA"

"I can do this all day."

" HAHAHAH OKAY OKAY YOU ARE THE BEST DADDY IN THE WHOLE WIZARDING WORLD HAHAHAHA."

"And ?"

"HAHAHAHAH AND I WILL NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND .......
THIS YEAR HAHAHHAHA."

"Okay go up and change.... wait a minute what did you just say?"

I quickly ran upstairs to change.

I changed into a green sweater and some black jeans.

I went downstairs dragging my trunk along.

I heard my dad groaned.

"Samie I told you not drag your trunk"

My dad levitated the trunk.

"Thanks" i smiled.

I gave him the hair tie and brush.

He sighed and brushed my hair.

(Pretend her hair is black)

"Thanks dad."

"Come let's go or else you will miss the train."

We apparated to king's cross station.

It is actually my first time being here because we normally floo or apparate to Hogwarts.

"Hey dad where is Orion?"

"He already flew to Hogwarts he is waiting at the owlery"

"Okay."

I looked at my ticket and I was confused it said 9 3/4.

"Dad where is platform 9 3/4?"

"Come with me"

He grabbed my hand and lead me to a wall.

"Um what am I supposed to do?"

"You are going to run through that wall."

I looked at him like he had grown two heads. I was waiting for him to chuckle and say it was just a joke but he looked dead serious.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes I am sure. I'll come with you if you are nervous."

I sighed in relief

We ran and I closed my eyes waiting to fall face first but it never came.

I opened my eyes and I saw the big red train.

"Wicked" i said

The Hogwarts Express is huge. It is so pretty.

"Okay Samie I'm going to leave you here you can board the train and find a compartment. Here are some sickles for when you get hungry. Please don't eat too much sweets."

"Thanks dad I'll see you at the great hall?"

"Yes you will. Good luck!" He kissed my head.

I board the train and I want to find where D is at. I can't seem to find him. But I saw Harry instead.

"Um hey Harry can I sit with you guys? almost every compartment is full."

Harry turned to me and grinned.

"Hey Samie right? Yes of coarse."

"Thanks"

Harry introduced me to his friends.

"Hey guys this is Samie she was the one I talked to you guys about. The one who tried to stop the fight between Malfoy Sr. And your father Ron."

"Hi my name is Hermione Granger and this is Ron Weasley."

"Hi my name is Samantha but you can call me Samie it is a pleasure to meet you guys."

"Hey uh Samie. My dad wants to apologize for hurting you he said he didn't mean it he was just furious with Lucius." Ron said whiel scratching the back of his head.

"Oh tell him apology accepted I know he didn't mean it." I smiled at him and he blushed.

Harry then spoke, "So Samie your new are you a first year?."

"Well supposedly yes but Professor Dumbledore told me that I was too advanced for first year so he made me move up a level. I'm in 2nd year."

"Oh that is brilliant I can talk to someone who is smart and a girl." Said Hermoine. I just giggled.

a few moments later there is a knock on our compartment.

"Anything from the trolly dears?"

Harry bought every flavored jellybean and bloodpops. Ron and Hermoine bought licorice wands and chocolate cake.

"Can i have a Chocolate Frog?"

She handed us everything we ordered.

"Hey Samie is that enough?" Ron asked why I just bought one chocolate frog.

"Oh my dad would kill me if I had too much sweets before supper." I giggled.

"But how will he find out it is not like he is at Hogwarts." Harry replied.

"Oh that is where you're wrong, my father actually works at Hogwarts. He is a professor there."

"Oh really what is the name of your dad?" Hermoine asked.

"Severus Snape. He is a Potions Professor. You probably know him."

They were all staring at me like I committed a crime.

"SNAPE HAS A DAUGHTER?!?!" Ron asked obviously shocked.

Hermione elbowed Ron on the stomach.

"Oww what was that for"

"Just shut it Ron."

"Um to answer your question Ron, yes Snape does have a daughter. I am Samatha Lillian Snape."

"Sorry for Ron's behavior." Harry said.

"No it is quite alright. I know my father's reputation he is a bit strict."

"A bit? You mean a whole lot." Ron said.

Hermione once again slapped Ron's head.

"Um I wish you won't treat me any differently because of who my father is."

"Don't worry Samie we won't treat you any different Ron is just a git." Harry said.

"Sorry Samie your father is just a bit to strict for my liking."

"It is okay apology accepted."

"So what is it like living with Snape?" Ron asked.

"Believe it or not it was wonderful. He is so sweet and caring and maybe a tad too overprotective."

"Are you sure we are talking about the same Snape?" Asked Harry and Ron.

"Yes I am sure but he only shows me that side. You probably only see the strict snarky old dungeon bat." I giggled.

They agreed.

Hours have passed and we wore our robes and we went down the train.

"Hey guys gotta go. Meet you there I need to find my friend."

They nodded.

I searched for a specific a blond boy.
Then I saw him.

"Hey D!" I shouted.

He looked at me and grinned.

"Hey S where were you I was looking for you."

"Ohh I was lost I can't find you anywhere so I found myself a compartment."

He nodded.

"Oh by the way D. Grandpa Albus said I'm too advanced for first year subjects so he moved me up a level I'm in 2nd year!"

He hugged me tightly.

"That's amazing S. We will be in the same class."

" 'erst 'ears 'erst 'ears kem fellow me" I heard Hagrid say

So I went with them because I still needed to be sorted.

We rode the boat and I saw the castle. It was truly amazing.

After a while I saw Granma Minnie. She saw me too and smiled at me. She explained everything about the houses which I already know because I lived here all my life.

We walked in the Great Hall. This was my first time in it with students inside. I became very nervous. What if I trip or fall when they call my name.

I looked at the staff table and saw my dad. Sensing I was nervous he nodded at me. I nodded back.

I saw D and his friends. At the slytherin table. I also saw the golden trio at the Gryffindor table.

The sorting is beginning and the sorting hat sang his song.

After a while grandma Minnie began calling names.

A few moments later I heard my name.

"Snape, Samantha"

Everyone gasped and looked at me.

I slowly went to seat on the stool.

Everyone's eyes are on me and I felt quite uncomfortable.

Then the hat suddenly talked in my head.

"Oh a Snape I did not expect to have another Snape to sort. Interesting your mind is clean. You are quite smart that you will skip a level. You can be in Ravenclaw but no you are not the type of person who likes riddles. You are quite brave courageous you can be a fine Gryffindor like your mother but you are also sly, cunning, witty, and even sarcastic. You have a good mind. Just like your father you are a SLYTHERIN!

The Slytherin students cheered and I saw dad smirked and winked at me.

I sat down beside D.

"I knew you were going to be a Slytherin."

"Duh D. My dad even calls me his little snake. How ironic would it be if I had been placed in Gryffindor and my dad still called me little snake." I teased.

He laughed.

"Come on D where is your manners why don't you introduce me to your friends."

"Guys this my best friend Samantha and S this is my friends, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaize, and Theo"

"Hi a pleasure to meet you all you can call me Samie" I smiled.

They too smiled at me

"Hey Samie how long have you've known Draco?" Blaize asked.

"Oh probably my whole life. You see his parents are my Godparents."

"Oh so Draco is your Godbrother then." Said Pansy.

"Yes indeed."

Dumbledore then proceeded to tell his speech. He introduced the new dada teacher. I groaned when I saw Lockhart. Draco snickered at my reaction. So i hit him on the head.

We ate our food and i caught dad's eye

'Come meet me at our quarters after I give all the rules to the first years.'  He said to me using legilimens. I nodded

The prefects lead us to the common room in the dungeons. I really loved the dungeons. I liked feeling cold. That is why I love winter. The cold air just seems to hug me and give me comfort.

The prefect told us the password is Salazar. We went inside and after a moment my dad came in and said his speech on how Slytherins should stick together blah blah blah and the rules.

After that he left.

"Boys on the left girls on the right." The prefect said.

"Of coarse cause girls are always right." I commented.

They all snickered at my joke. I'm going to love it here.

After I was done unpacking I went straight to our quarters.

I was debating to use our password and just go in or just knock. Since I am a student now I decided to knock.

"Enter" the door opened.

"It is a surprise you knocked" my dad said smirking.

"I was really confused if this was a student teacher meeting or a father daughter one." I honestly said.

He chuckled and hugged me.

"Everytime we are alone you can treat me as your dad. And if we are out in public you will treat me as a Professor."

I nodded in understanding.

We sat at the couch facing the fire.

"How was the trip" Dad asked

"It was alright. Unfortunately I couldn't find D so I sat with others. They became my friends instantly."

"Oh were they? What are they're names?"

"Ohh um Hermione, Ron, and Harry."

I saw my dad stiffened when I metion them.

"Are you alright dad?"

"Yes I'm fine it is just those 3 dunderheads despise me."

I laughed.

"I know they told me a lot of stories."

"Oh did they now. I'm just going to talk to them tomorrow bad mouthing a teacher can earn you detention."

I pumched my dad's arm, "Don't you there do that." I playfully glared at him.

He just chuckled.

"You need to go back to your common room it is almost after hours. You do not want to be caught by Filch."

"Hey Mr Flich and I are friends he even let me pet Mrs Norris."

"You should probably be a Hufflepuff then." My dad teased

"Excuse me I'm a proud Slytherin thank you very much" I lifted my chin.

"And I am proud of you too. Go on now go to bed you don't want me to take house points from you." He said

I just rolled my eyes. He kissed me goodnight and I headed to the common room to my dorm. I plopped on to my bed and once my head hit the pillow I was out dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 897 25
Evanora Snape. Transferred to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons for her sixth year. Only child and only daughter of Severus Snape and Verana Snape, the part...
821 33 10
Samantha Malfoy has just started school in Hogwarts, but what will happen when she befriends the Golden Trio and gets put into Gryffindor? Will every...
71.4K 2.7K 29
"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭." Rings on her fingers, dark hai...
261K 8.1K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...