I Wont Forget You On The Wild...

By AshyShy

Parker Rachael Gorener is a nice girl, but she has a secret, her friend invites her to a party to have fun, s... More

Prologue: I Wanna Rock And Roll Babe
Chapter Two: Kicked out and No Where to go.
Chapter Three: Livin' With Party Animals
Chapter Four: I Hate You
Chapter Five: "Talk Dirty To Me"
Chapter Sixx: Got The "Looks That Kill"
Chapter Seven: Falling For ....No One
Chapter Eight: Why do You Care?
Chapter Nine: Men and Rock -n- Roll, help!
Chapter Ten: Bars and Men
Chapter Eleven: Hershey Bar
Chapter Twelve: C.C.'s Birthday
Chapter Thirteen: Dont Talk
Chapter Fourteen: A Year Later
Chapter Fifteen: Together Again
Chapter Sixteen: Talk To Me
Chapter Seventeen: Where is My Vodka!
Chapter Eighteen: Stranger in The House
Chapter Nineteen: Drunk and Confused
Chapter Twenty: Tommy!
Chapter Twenty One: Not a Prank
Chapter Twenty Two: Whooping the Men
Chapter Twenty Three: Doctor's Axl, Vince and Bret
Chapter Twenty Four: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Chapter Twenty Five: Tour
Chapter Twenty Six: Tattoo's and...Dancers In My Bar?!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Axl and Tommy's Weird Mind
Chapter Twenty Eight: Alone
Authors Note: What Do You Think?
Chapter Twenty Nine: Vegas Anybody?
Chapter Thirty: Back on Tour and a Surprise for C.C.
Chapter's Thirty One: Doctors Office
Chapter Thirty Two: Home and Three Months Pregnant
Chapter Thirty Three: Names?
Chapter Thirty Four: Back To L.A.
Chapter Thirty Five: Delivery
Thirty Six: Two Years Later
Chapter Thirty Seven: Unskinny Bop
Epilogue: How Many More Times?
FOR MY LOVELY READERS!!
Authors Note:
A/N: IMPORTANT

Chapter One: Waking Up To Four Strangers Wearing Makeup

1.7K 42 12
By AshyShy

Chapter One: Waking up to Four Stranger's wearing makeup...

I rolled my head from side to side and blinked my eyes open as I looked around and groaned "What. The hell?" I said and got up, stumbling just a little, I held my head as I held onto the bed and looked around, I wore black and red checkered pants and button up, one thing is for sure, this isn't my room. My room has plain dull white walls, and a plain dull wooden desk and bed to match.

My room does not have a bass, black walls, black bed, band posters, or even a dresser, I just have a closet. I move from my spot and to the door, I peek out to see through the living room and across the bar into the kitchen, there was a shadow walking around.

My last memory was of me being dragged into the old Concert Building before my lights went out, and the stench of alcohol. I closed the door back a little and looked around the room, then closed my eyes, I took a breath and opened them back up, I saw a ball bat laying in the corner and grabbed it, holding it up.

I peeped out of the bedroom and quietly walked across the living room, I reached for the door handle and opened it, someone put their hand on mine "Where do you think you going?" a blonde asked, I screamed and hit him over the head with the ball bat.

Three black haired guys came in the room "We heard a scream, Vince what- oh hello" The taller one said, I opened the front door only to be met with three blondes and a black haired ready to knock, I screamed and they did too, two screams came from behind me and a voice yelled "Everyone shut up!"

I felt dizzy and my head was spinning, I held my head and felt arms come around me as I fell, well this is lovely, I pass out with my kidnappers catching me.

 *Tommy*

We all looked at each other as Nikki caught the girl -Parker I think is what Mick said- and he looked up at us "What do I do with her?" he asked, Rikki Rockett laughed "You stand there and hold her" he joked, Mick scowled "Put her on the couch, and someone wake up Vince" he said, I smirked "Leave it to me."

I went outside  of the house and to the shed I grabbed a bucket and went over to the water hose filling the bucket up, and then went inside putting a few ice cubes in it, I then went into the living room with the bucket "Tom what are you doing?" Bobby asked, I held the bucket by the bottom and the strap, then I smirked "Waking up Vince" as said, I dumped the water over Vince's head.

He shot up "Shit! What happened?! Why am I wet?" he asked, Bret smirked "You pissed your pants big time" he answered, we laughed and I threw my bucket to the side as I went and sat at the bar I looked to the couch and saw the girl asleep with Mick scowling over her "I wouldn't doubt it if she calls the law to us"  we all look at Nikki who was in deep thought.

"What? She probably thinks we kidnapped her to play 'Organ Donor' or something, she probably thought we wanted her ribs to eat.. I mean, Look at C.C's hair for goodness sake!" he shouted, and C.C. scowled "Leave my hair out of this Sixx, you use as much Auqa Net as I do!" he shouted back, Mick sighed "Guys just shut up."

That's when we hear a sigh from the couch and all turn around.

  *Parker*

I opened my eyes  and sighed shaking my head What the Haydes happened? I thought and re-closed my eyes and rolled to where I was laying on my back, Why do I hear someone breathing so close to my ear? I stopped breathing. 

Then I opened my eyes again, and saw four strangers leaning over me wearing make-up, I screamed as loud as possible, three of them screamed to the other one with jet black hair over his shoulders looked at them like they were retarded.

The calm black haired one put a had over my mouth "Easy we aren't going to hurt you" he said, I just looked at them. I pushed myself back against the arm of the couch seeing Four guys with black hair, and four with blonde "Oh my God. Please don't kill me" I said, and looked at how they were dressed. They reminded me of something but, I couldn't think at the moment.

"Relax. I'm Mick, This is Tommy, Nikki, and Vince." Then he jerked his thumb back at the other four "That's Bobby, Bret, Rikki, and C.C." The tall one -Tommy- laughed "Don't worry, we aren't going to hurt you... But, Vince, C.C. and Bret might."

I was frozen as I stared at them all, I gulped the girly looks, the girlish fashion, the leather jackets, pants, vest and boots. They all wore make up, and were joking around with each other. Wait a second, I do know them, Oh man It's Poison and Motley Crue.

"We wouldn't!" Vince Neil, Bret Michaels, and C.C. DeVille shouted together, and walked into the kitchen, I pinched myself, am I dreaming? Nope still awake.

Rikki looked at me "She is pretty" he said, and winked at me, I looked away. "Back off Rockett, I found her" Tommy put his arm around me, and tightened it, I couldn't breathe. Not for the fact he had his arm around me, but for the fact the was choking me half to death.

Rikki chuckled "Chill okay? And Quit trying to kill her" he laughed and went to the kitchen also, Tommy smiled down at me and unwrapped his arm from my neck, I wanted to say thanks but, he scares me kinda..

"What's your name?" Vince asked, oh so I knocked him out with a ball bat, oh lovely I thought and stuttered out my name "Pa-Parker Gorener." He smiled "Such a pretty name for a pretty girl." Nikki rolled his eyes and mumbled "Quit hitting on eery girl in sight, your worse than I am."

Mick chuckled "Do you know what happened last night?" He asked, I froze as I did and frowned as I looked around the room, Nikki looked concerned "You okay?" I shook my head "He almost raped me" I whispered, he looked at me.

"Who?" Tommy asked. I sniffed "The guy from the party, He is in college, I think. I don't remember his name, I can't remember much but, I remember some."

Vince mumbled somthing and the kitchen door busted open making me jump a little "Oh, sorry.. hey Nikki you know if the cleaning lady is stopping by tomorrow?" Bret asked, Nikki shrugged "I don't know why?"

"So I can look at her ass."

"You live together?" I asked, Mick nodded "Unfortunately" he said and sighed with a chuckle, I smiled and looked at the time, midnight! Oh no!

"Midnight!" I yelled, and Nikki looked at me "Easy Cinderella." I shook my head "You don't understand, my parents are strict as hell! I need to be home, they will be home in Twenty minutes!"

Someone muffled something from the kitchen, Vince yelled "What?" I heard a very loud burp then "I'll take her." Bobby Dall came out from the kitchen. Oh man wicked, Bret came out too "I need to go to the beer store anyway" Bret said, Bobby Dall and Bret Michaels are walking me home? Who would have thought?

Bret put a arm around me I heard "Get your hands off of her Michaels, no telling where you have been" Rikki shouted from the kitchen. He shot Rikki the bird, and Nikki looked at me "Will we ever see you again?" He asked, I shrugged.

"You will if you want to, so yeah."

We walked outside, and started walking. "What's your name again?" Bret asked, I was in between them walking I smiled and Bobby sighed rolling his eyes "Its Parker Gorener. You dumbass" he said, and smiled at me " I think his brain forgets half of the shit he remembers" Bobby said, and lit up a cigarette.

Bret looked at him "I'm not forgetful. I remember stuff... I was just checking to see if you remembered!" he said, Bobby laughed "Nice cove up Bret." Bret scowled and looked to the side of us as if he was interested in something.

We walked on until we went to my house, Bobby had talked my ear off the whole way, and Bret walked on to the beer store, with a simple bye. Bobby shook his head at him "Sorry bout him he got rejected by a girl."

I laughed "So, that is the Bret Michaels" I said, Bobby chuckled "Yeah. Not much to look at is there?" he joked, and I smiled shaking my head "That's mean" I said, he chuckled "But, Mean is fun, don't tell me you aren't mean" he said.

I looked under the door mat for the key and unlocked the door "I'm not. Thanks for walking me home." He nodded, and smiled "I will see you again, goodbye Parker, sweet dreams" he said, and waved as he walked away I smiled "Goodnight Bobby."

I walked into my house and squealed like a little girl "I met Motley Crüe and Poison!" I screamed.

__Bobby__

As I walked away from the house I heard a scream "Goodnight Bobby" whispered in a small voice, I chuckled knowing it was her.

I met Bret at the liquor store and got a bottle of Jack. He was grabbing anything in sight mumbling something about a girl that turned him down, I chuckled. "Bret, get over it."

He looked at me "Ass" he hissed at me, I sighed and headed towards checkout and we paid, as we walked home, Bret was whistling and I was smoking and we walked up to the front door and opened it seeing a scowling C.C. "You took away my chance to walk home a beautiful girl who wasn't trying to rip my clothes off!" he said, and we all started laughing.

"She wouldn't go for a guy like you anyway, DeVille" I said, and he smirked "She will be mine, you can bet your ass" he said, and I chuckled as he walked to his room "I think he has a crush" Vince said, and we all either chuckled or shook our head.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tell me if ya like it! I loveeeeee feedback =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 249 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
141K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
49.2K 1.3K 76
Amanda is new to New York City and is quickly surrounded by a large group of aspiring rockstars and all of their friends. A struggling artist, she qu...
1M 28K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...