Chapter Twenty Three: Doctor's Axl, Vince and Bret

     One day later, I'm out of the hospital and back to how it was a year ago, I'm living with the boys in their house here in Chicago with Luc and now Sam.

    And I am living in C.C's room because Sammy wanted the huge room to herself, Lucid is sleeping on the couch, I think her and Sam talked and made me sleep in here.

      I watched C.C put my stuff in his dresser as I rested my leg on the bed.

      A big black boot with a hole in the toe, just my style, note the saracasm.

      I hate this thing, everyone took one of Sammy's metallic markers and wrote their names.

      I don't even think your supposed to do that, besides when Tommy wrote his name he was drunk and yanked my leg down off the couch, I think England could hear my scream.

      Everyone started laughing, but Luc shot them a look and smacked Tom.

      C.C looked back at me "You need to take a bath."

    I looked at him "C.C your turning into Mick Mars in there."

    "Hey I heard that!"

    "Doors open, Mars, your supposed to!"

    "I'll come in there and do worse than what Tommy did Parker!"

     My eyes got wide "You wouldn't dare!"

     "Wanna bet?"

     I looked at C.C who was trying not to laugh "Laugh C.C. I dare you" he smirked.

     "If I laugh..?"

    ''No kisses, no beer, you won't be welcome in my bed, no cuddles, no long a*s kisses-" he held his hands up.

     "On the last two I surrender"

     "Good, now help me take this boot off, and then go start my shower" I said, he gave me a look.

     "I'm the man your supposed to do everything for me."

    I narrowed my eyes "I'll kick you on to the couch with Lucid, and baby, she kicks."

    He walked to the bathroom "The things I do for this woman."

      After a long shower, and getting in my clothes, and C.C. helping me with the boot, I walked into the living room wearing my poison shirt one of my leather boots, and black jeans.

      "Hey guys! Its big foot" Tom laughed.

     I gritted my teeth "Keep it up Lee, and you will be sorry your a tall man."

      His eyes got big "What will you do?" I smiled "Want to find out?"

      He ran to the door "I need to get drunk before she kicks my a*s and sends me down to the graveyard!" He yelled, we heard a lot of "what the hell" and "whatever."

      Tom was out the door, I sat in the recliner and Mick sat next to me in the other switching through the TV.

  "Nothing on" Mick stated.

  "No sh*t."

   He looked at me and smirked "Took a shower? You smell better."

       "Mick, I am two seconds away from sticking this big black boot I am having to wear up someone's a*s" Axl started to speak "Say something Rose, I .Dare.You."

      He stopped "I think she just scared the pi*s out of me" he said, as I glared hard at him.

      I sighed "Nothing to do when you wearing a big black boot on your foot."

      "Big Black Boot, say that five times fast" C.C. told Vince.

     "Big Black Boot, Big Black Boot, Big Buck Boot, Big buzz Brew, Big- aw to hell with it!" He said crossing his arms like a stubborn child, we all laughed.

      Axl laughed "Can't be done."

      I chuckled "Hey I'm hungry, and I can't cook cause of-" I trailed off at my foot that was propped on a brown stool.

      "I'll cook" Duff offered and Steve offered.

      "No!" They all shouted.

     "Why do you think we are living with Crüe and Poison !" Axl shouted.

     Rikki smiled and went to speak, Bret gave him a look "Don't even think about it Rockett, why do you think we are living with Crüe."

     Then Vince looked at Nikki, who shrugged "Me and T-bone were cooking a cake for Mick on his birthday."

     Mick sighed "I spent that birthday looking for a house" he said, I chuckled.

     "Hey, the only reason I'm here is because you forced me so no matter what if I fall someone will be there to catch me, and, because of Bryant wanting me dead so he can have Sam."

    They smiled "Love you, sister" Nikki, Vince, and Mick smirked at their comment.

      I groaned "How did I get so lucky?" I said sarcastically.

     C.C.smiled "I know I love you."

     "Yuck!" The others exclaimed, I smiled, and kissed him "There is my answer."

      "Gross!" Axl snarled his nose, I chuckled, as C.C. sat down beside the recliner, and rested his head behind him on it.

      "Awe! See Bobby they ain't trying to kill each other" Lucid said, he rolled his eyes as they came in with groceries "Not yet."

       We all laughed "They have been giving me hell, Vince tried saying 'Big Black Boot' five times fast and he failed" I laughed, Vince shot me the bird.

   "Hey, I didn't know Jackasses could shoot birds" C.C said, looking lost in thought, we all laughed.

    "I'll give you a donkey Bruce Anthony Johannesson."

   I cocked a eyebrow "Bruce?"

    "Johannesson?" Lucid asked, C.C grumbled.

   "I changed my name okay, Shut up."

    I smiled "Cute name" I smirked, he hit my leg, not hard, but hard enough for me to squeal and hit his head.

      They laughed "Drop the name subject, Vincent Neil Wharton" C.C said.

      Vincent glared "Only if you will, Deville."

      C.C grinned "Neil."

      I laughed "Why change your names?" I asked.

      They shrugged "Because we wanted to" they all answered, even Tom as he came in the door.

       "Wait, what did I want to do?" He said, I face palmed.

       Males.

      And their my doctors, keep it noted not going to end well,

   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++&&&&&%&%%&&&&&%%&&%

   Sorry for the wait, my moms been driving me crazy! Lol, next update today or tomorrow for sure guys.

      Now stay Rad and listen to Crüe, the first band I EVER listened to, then Poison, C.C's hair I swear I'm in love with, and G-n-R, Duff rocks!,

     Stay Rad! ;)