Chapter Four: I Hate You

I woke up from being pushed off the couch, I looked up and saw Tommy and Bret laughing their asses off like it was the funniest thing in the whole world, I scowled and rolled over with a muffled "What time is it?" and Tommy said "Time for you to get up and cook."

"Two in the afternoon" Mick said, coming through from the kitchen to his bedroom and closed the door, I smiled my thanks and then I froze, wait what? Getting up I was just pushed back down again "Tommy!" I yelled. And a "What?" was yelled from the kitchen, okay if he didn't push me down...

"C.C. Bret, whichever one pushed me down, is going down. I swear it!" I shouted and I heard laughter, and turned just in time to see Rikki running out the door "Jackass!" And Bobby laughed "You know, everything isn't always us" Bret said, smoking a cigarette.

"Yeah right."

I passed C.C's doorway, and he whispered "Psst, Parky." I stopped And turned around to look at the guitarist "What did you just call me?" He grinned "Parky. I have a question" he said dragging me into his room, I laughed, he looked at me.

"What?"

"A pink scarf" I simpy said, and giggled seeing a teddy bear on his bed, he shot me a bird. "Awe, little C.C. is upset" I said, patting his face, he moved my hand off him. He was dressed in black leather pants, a black shirt and a white coat, he wore black leather boots and rolled his eyes at me.

"Haha, very cute Parky, anyway I have a question."

"What?" I asked skeptically, he smiled big at me "We are going to shoot a new video today and we were wondering, would you come with m-us?"

I giggled "Yes I will come with m-us" I said, his eyes got big them he smacked the back of my head "Your funny" he said as I made my way out to the living room to watch cartoons with Tommy, Bret, Bobby and Vince.

"Bugs just beat the damn turtles ass" Vince said as we watch Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny was Racing against the Tortoise.

Suddenly I smelled something rotten I looked at Tommy who sat next to Bret, me and Bret looked at each other before Tommy "Shit...Tommy!" Me and Bret growled, getting up, and heading to the kitchen so we wouldn't be around him, Vince and Bobby followed.

"Oh My God" I said, gagging and laughing, Vince winced "That smelled worse than normal."  Bret snorted and said "Because he is full of shit." Bobby laughed "He needs to check his underwear!"

We heard a "Hey man" from Mick then heard them gag "Man! Tom! Go check your underwear man!" Rikki yelled, "Thats what i said!" Bobby callee and I busted out laughing "At least, C.C is safe in his room."

The other two ran into then kitchen "Oh God" Mick said shaking his head, and Tommy was just laughing from the couch, I sighed "I am making a getaway for the bathroom, air freshener is very much needed."

They nodded, I pulled Bret's Poison shirt I was wearing over my nose and went in as they made noise of "Dum dum, dum da dum-" and I quickly ran for the bathroom, dodging Tommy who was trying to hug me.

After that was done it was time for the Poison crew to get ready for their video today, and waiting for one of the males to get done so I can take one was a bitch as they argued over AuqaNet and combs, curling irons, and all that.

Bobby came out the first bathroom, and as I made way to it, Tommy pushed me into the floor claiming 'he had to take a piss' as I heard laughter on the otherside I busted my hand on the door "Tommy!" I yelled.

This is how it went, Bret came out Nikki went in claiming the same thing Tom had, when C.C. came out I ran for it, and had the same thing done as before the door slammed in my face with Vince yelling "Beer making me piss."