melody, bakugo x reader

By 1-800-MOODYANDFRUITY

katsuki's pretty fucking pissed when his mother signs him up for piano lessons. and could it get worse than a... More

this "surprise" shit
first meeting
waltz in c sharp minor, op. 64, no. 2
questions
practicing
7- Midnight Practices
8- An Invitation
9- Nonstop
10- Preparations
11- Meetups
12- The Concert
13- After
14- Confessions
15- (Epilogue)

call me katsuki

1K 24 9
By 1-800-MOODYANDFRUITY

Bakugo-san walked into my office, calmly yet stomp-y as usual, and slammed his book down on the ledge of the piano. I stood calmly smiling. I didn't want to provoke his temper.

"Are we gonna play or goddamn what?" He carped.

"Yeah, go ahead. Play the scales." He turned to the keys and began to play all the way through them with ease and finesse. 

When he finished, he turned to see my openly gaping expression. "Bakugo-san!"

I leapt over and placed my hands on his shoulders. "That was amazing! You've made so much improvement!!" He finally practiced!

"What the fuck do-"

"You couldn't even play the scales last time, and look at you now. Playing all of them perfectly!!" I shrieked. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm going to start teaching you Ode to Joy. Your first song. Watch and learn, m'kay?" I continued. Gesturing for him to take the office chair, I sat down at the bench.

I could feel his scrutinizing gaze studying me the entire time. Out of intrigue, disdain- I couldn't tell. It didn't bother me, though. I was used to much harsher critics and much larger audiences.

Once I finished our time, I gazed back at him. "Alright, Bakugo? I'll give you the printout ....er ...no ... I think it's in page 5 of your-" I feverishly flipped through the book.

"Oi." He jerked me out of my thinking. I peered at him. "Call me Katsuki." 

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 70 12
❝ 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝘽𝙎𝙊𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉, 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝙊 ❞ ⤷ wherein the protagonists that frequent the...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
954K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 42.8K 88
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC