Amethyst || Harry Styles

By fadoraharry_

am·e·thyst: A violet or purple color. A story about a 24 year old single father meeting a 23 year old female... More

Amethyst || Harry Styles
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Epilogue

Fourteen

12.5K 586 92
By fadoraharry_

Whoaaaaa, thank you so much for getting this story ranked 236 in fan fiction ilyyyy <3 

=======================

Fourteen 

Her cries and ragged breathing are the only sounds that can be heard. Jasmine has her hands covering her face to hide the tears running down them. Her sobs are quiet but painful, my heart ripping at every heartbreaking sob that leaves her mouth. 

I lift my hand up, hesitant to touch her since we aren't so close. But as another sob escapes her lips, I shake my head at the thought and gently rest my hand on her back to comfort her. I feel her body stiffen for a second but she soon relaxes to my touch as she continues to cry. 

"What's wrong?" I softly ask, my hand now rubbing circles along her back. Jasmine just shakes her head, unable to talk with her sobs. "Shh, it's okay." I say, trying to calm her down. "It's okay." I repeat, softer this time. 

Jasmine continues to cry while I stay silent, saying shh every so often, while rubbing her back. After a few minutes, her sobs quiet down to little hiccups, only a few tears running down her face. Jasmine bends her legs and wraps her arms around them with her head on her knees. 

"Are you okay?" I ask, instantly regretting my words. Knowing Jasmine, she will give me a glare and ask if it looks like she's alright. But instead, Jasmine just shakes her head. "What's wrong? Is it because of your parents?" I ask, continuing to rub her back. 

"My mother's an ass." She says, a frown on her face as she looks at me.

I reach my hand out to her face and wipe the remaining tears with my thumb. When I put my hand back to my side, Jasmine surprises me by resting her head on my shoulder. But then I remember she is drunk. 

"Why does she have to be like that? Why is she so against me?" She asks, raising her head to look at me. I notice her eyes glazing over, tears threatening to come out once more. 

"Hey," I say, hesitantly putting my hand to her cheek. "You did nothing wrong, Jasmine. Your mum was just looking for anything she could find to put you down. I bet she was actually impressed but she didn't want to admit that." Jasmine nods, resting her head back down against my arm. 

"It just hurt, ya know. I just want a mum and dad who will always be there for me, supporting me every step of the way no matter what." I hear her sniffle. "But I don't have that and I see everyone else have that. It hurts. Even my own sister has that. My parents don't support me but they support her." 

"Hey, that's not true."

"But it is. It is, Harry." She sniffs, looking at me once more. 

"Even if you don't have support from your parents, you have support from your sister, your friends." I say to which Jasmine bitterly laughs.

"Sister? She didn't even come tonight. And what friends? I have no real friends who will be there for me when I really need it." Jasmine says, pain written across all over her face. 

"You have me." I say. "I will be here for you whenever you need it." 

"Really?" She asks, her eyes wide and vulnerable. I nod, a small smile on my face. 

"Of course, Jasmine." She gives me a small smile and places one hand on my stomach, giving me a side hug. I put my arm around her also, giving her a much needed hug. 

"Thank you, Harry." She says, still resting her head on me. 

"Anytime, Jasmine."

Jasmine lifts her head from my shoulder and moves her hand back to her side before trying to stand up, She is unbalanced, using the counter to help her stand on her two feet. I stand up too, holding my hands out in case she stumbles. 

"Carry me." She says, holding her hands up in the air. 

"Huh? What?" I ask, looking at her like she is crazy. 

"Carry me." She repeats, waving her hands. I sigh, but a smirk appears on my face, amused with drunk Jasmine. 

"Where?" I ask, leaning against the counter. 

"My room." I stay in my spot.

"Will it make you happy?" I ask.

"Yeah." She smiles, taking a step closer. 

"Okay, then, hop on." I say turning around so I can give her a piggy back. She jumps on my back and I almost fall down from the sudden weight. "Holding on?" I ask as I hold under her thighs. 

"Mhmm." Jasmine says with a giggle, wrapping her arms loosely around my neck. 

I walk out of the kitchen, passing by the living room to go to the hallways. I glance at Ella, seeing her sound asleep making me smile. I continue walking down the hall when suddenly Jasmine let's out more giggles, her body squirming. 

"Jasmine, what are you doing?" I ask, stopping in the middle of the hall in fear of falling over. 

"You're tickling me." She continues giggling and squirming under my hold. Her foot hits my leg and that's when I decide to put her down. Jasmine slumps down to the ground, a wide smile on her face, still giggling. 

"Are we going to go to your room?" I ask her. She nods, standing up and holds my hand before walking to her room. She drags me to her bedroom, immediately jumping onto her bed and rolling around in the softness, her purple hair fanned out on the blue material.

"What are you doing?" She stops and looks at me standing near the door to her room. 

"I don't know." I reply, scratching the back of my neck.

"Come here, silly." She pats the room besides her before standing up on her bed and unzipping her jeans. 

"Uh..Jasmine. What are you doing?" I question, staying in my spot. She peels her jeans off and throws it on the floor before walking to me. Her white shirt she has on goes onto to her waist, showing off her navy blue underwear. "Jasmine?" I back up slightly. She holds onto my hand and walks me to her bed before walking to her TV. 

"Sit, down, Harry. We are watching a movie." She puts a movie in the DVD player before going under the covers of her bed, sitting against headboard. I hesitantly lift up the duvet, sliding in besides her, same distance between us as in the kitchen. 

Home Alone starts to play, Jasmine laughing at every little thing, even the things that aren't funny. I lay back against the headboard, finding myself looking at Jasmine as she is smiling and giggling like no tomorrow.

"I'm tired." she says a quarter way through the movie, about to lean her head on my shoulder. 

"Here," I say, gently holding her shoulder from getting closer to me. "Lay down." I fix the pillows for her. She moves down the bed before placing her head on the pillow. I carefully get out of the bed, but a hand stops me. 

"Stay with me?" She asks. I stay in my spot, hesitant with what to answer. I want to say no, but the pleading look on her face makes me want to do anything so she is happy. 

"Okay," I sigh, making her smile. I grab the remote from her bedside table, turning off the TV. I slip out of my jeans, leaving it on the floor before climbing in besides her. I look up at the ceiling, feeling really awkward right now. 

"Thank you, Harry." Jasmine says, resting her head on my shoulder once more. I gulp, before nodding slightly. 

"Anytime, Jasmine." I reply.

"No, honestly, thank you, Harry. Thank you for coming here tonight, thank you for sticking with me when my mum was being a bitch, thank you for being a...friend." She says making me look at her. 

"I will always be here for you." I reply, truthfully. 

Silence comes over us as I continue looking up at ceiling wondering how this all happened. How all of a sudden this girl with purple hair comes into my life and changes everything. Makes everything complicated yet right all at the same time. It's weird what I am feeling right now. Maybe seeing this other side of her, the vulnerable, pain filled side of her made me realize how she really is, the true Jasmine.

"Hey...Jasmine?" I ask. I hear no reply. I turn my head to look at her and see her fast asleep on my shoulder, looking so at peace. "Good night." I whisper trying to go to sleep myself.

========================

School's starting again and I'm going to cry. 

What do you say for Hasmine as a ship name? Any other better options?

~ May <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.3K 30
*Includes Mature Content* Harry Styles: the founder and CEO of one of the fastest-growing American record labels and recording companies in the world...
14.8K 394 18
Violet is a 18 year old teenager with an abusive father. When her idol, Liam Payne, catches the father abusing her, he then takes her with him. She g...
1.2K 49 18
how far do you have to go to escape reality? violetta fern zampino has been wondering this since she found her mother's body. violetta hasn't ever e...
136K 1.7K 46
dig in & enjoy 🍽️ don't forget to comment/vote! you are reading free material. it's the least you can do :)