Gossip Girl

By writer5678904

Madeline Rose grew up on the Upper East Side alongside her Dad and the many nannies and servants he's hired... More

Cast
Dark Secret
Serena's Back?
Kiss on the Lips Party
Brunch
Ivy Week
Baizen's Back
Masquerade Ball
Debutante Ball
Monaco
Secrets and Lies
Baby Makes Three
Secrets out
The Past Coming Back to Haunt
A witness to a crime
A Toast
Summer Love
Someone New?
White Party
Senior Year
Yale
All about Bass
Thanksgiving
Snowflake Ball
Sorrows
Yale Decision
The Opera
Back to the City
Bye Bye Gossip Girl....
New Beginnings
Cast of Season 3
Roomies
Battle for the Art
Parents Weekend
Halloween
Thanksgiving from Hell
One Year
It's Over
Kill or Be Killed
Paris
Cast of Season 4
Mommy Dearest
The end of Summer
Welcome Back
First Day of Fall
The Key Master
Charitable Chuck
White Flag
Columbia Scandal
The Return of Old Maddie
The Truth
Free at last
Becoming a Princess
Prince Charming
Hello Monaco
The Book
Paparazzi
Royal Wedding
Held Hostage
Escape
Secrets Revealed
Cracking the Code
Risen from the dead
A New Heir
Murder Mystery
Five Years Later
AN updated!

Three Words Eight Letters

4.9K 66 3
By writer5678904

Maddie and Chuck rushed outside of the building about to walk a block over when the cops came down the alleyway.

Maddie and Chuck stood frozen for a minute before walking the opposite direction. Cops flooded the scene and it was impossible for them to escape.

"Arthur is stuck out front.  They are checking all the limos" Chuck said hanging up the phone.

"I have an idea" Maddie said. The two snuck around to were the limo was parked and hopped into the trunk before Arthur, the driver pulled up for a security check.

"I am Chuck Bass' driver but I haven't seen him since I dropped him off" Arthur said. Maddie and Chuck held their breath as the cops opened the doors checking inside.

"Clear" a cop called out and the limo was once again in motion.

Chuck and Maddie exited the trunk once they were in the clear. They had a taxi cab drive them to a bed and breakfast in upstate New York.

By the time they arrived Maddie was beyond exhausted and decided to get some rest.

"Room service" someone called out as they knocked on the door. Maddie awoke to Chuck looking paranoid.

"Who is it?" Maddie asked. Chuck motioned for Maddie to go hide out of sight as he opened the door.

On the other was none other than Jack Bass holding a tray of breakfast and coffee.

"I have terrible news. Bart's dead" Jack said.

"What are you doing here?" Chuck asked.

"I don't know if you've heard but, uh, a lot of people are looking for you" Jack said.

"Maddie you can come on out. Uncle Jack is here to help" Jack called out. Maddie stepped out from the bathroom she had been hiding in.

"How did you find us?" Chuck asked as the three sat down.

"I still had the tracking device on your phone from way back in the day when I hated you. Anyways, you kill him or not?" Jack asked. Maddie and Chuck shared a look with each other.

"Oh did she kill him. I have to say Madeline. I didn't think you had it in you to do that" Jack joked.

"We did nothing wrong" Maddie spoke out.

"No, you didn't. I didn't exactly help him. Although I don't feel guilty for what I did" Chuck said.

"Can you just get us an island where there's no extradition?" Maddie asked.

"Although I'd love to see you in a coconut bikini I had something else in mind. Was there any cameras?"

"Bart had them turned off. He was going to kill me" Maddie spoke out.

"No one else saw this?" Jack asked.

"No just Maddie and I" Chuck said.

"I won't say a word obviously" Maddie quickly added.

"I had a different type of word in mind actually. I do. You two get married they can't have a spouse testify against the other" Jack suggested.

"Not like this..." Chuck said throwing his head back on the wall.

"Chuck, it's not ideal but if it protects you and me. I'll make that sacrifice. I'm betting with you this time" Maddie said grabbing Chuck's hand.

Chuck got up from his seat on the couch and dig through his jacket, pulling out the Harry Winston Ring box.

"Madeline will you marry me?" Chuck asked getting down on one knee.

"Yes" Maddie said grabbing Chuck's cheeks and giving him a big kiss.

"You deserve a real wedding though. One surrounded by friends" Chuck said.

"Georgina Sparks is the girl we need" Maddie mentioned.

"I'll find this Georgina. You two need to head back to the city and stay hidden" Jack said.

Maddie and Chuck walked out of the bed and breakfast and into another nyc taxi cab.

"You sure you're okay with this?" Chuck asked.

"I meant it when I said I don't want to experience another thing in life without you next to me. It was always going to be you" Maddie said placing a long kiss on his lips.

"We are here" the taxi cab driver coughed. He was obviously annoyed by their teenage like love.

"Keep the change" Chuck said throwing him a few hundred dollar bills from his wallet. The two rushed up the stairs of the met and inside where Jack had promised to meet them.

"Chuck, Maddie" Lily called our rushing over. "I'm so glad you two are okay"

"We are truly sorry about the loss of Bart" Maddie said.

"I honestly should have known the marriage wasn't going to work out. What was so urgent that you needed me here?" Lily asked.

"Mom?" Serena called out. The three took a step forward to face the group of friends.

"Sorry I couldn't call" Chuck said.

"We were really scared man" Nate commented.

"Are you okay?" Blair asked Maddie who shook her head yes.

"Oh so glad you're safe. Both of you!" Serena said placing a hand on Maddie's arm.

"You know, I'm just a little confused as to why we are all here" Dan said.

A young girl who Maddie assumed was Serena's boyfriend's daughter spoke out "are you saying goodbye before you turn yourself in?"

"No actually you are all here for a wedding" Maddie said lifting her left hand from behind her back. She displayed the ring on her finger.

Serena and Blair both gasped at Maddie's news while the rest happily smiled.

"A woman like Maddie deserves a wedding with friends not in a courthouse" Chuck commented smiling at Maddie.

"We need all of yours help. We have roughly 30 minutes to meet at the Bethesda Fountain for the wedding. Eleanor will meet me here with a dress and Cyrus will ordain at the fountain"

Everyone quickly congratulated the couple before running off for last minute details such as flowers and a ring.

Eleanor met the two shortly after they left dressing Maddie in the most gorgeous designer dress. While giving Chuck a perfectly coordinating suit.

"Eleanor this is amazing. I wouldn't even know how to pay you back for this" Maddie said.

"No need. Now let's get to the wedding" Eleanor said.

Maddie, Eleanor and Cyrus waited near the fountain with Lily and Serena for the others to come.

"Time is ticking" Cyrus commented.

"They are coming now" Eleanor said shoving Cyrus to be quiet.

Nate, Blair, Dan, Jack and Georgina swiftly moved down the steps.

"You look beautiful" Chuck commented to Maddie.

The sirens became louder making it apparent the two only had a few short minutes before they would arrive.

"Do you Chuck take Maddie to be your wife?"

"Three words, eight letters"

"Maddie do you take Chuck to be your husband?" Cyrus asked once more.

"One word, three letters. Yes!" Maddie said.

"With the power vested in me and the state of New York I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" Cyrus quickly stated as the cops sprinted down the steps.

Chuck dipped Maddie over giving her one long passionate kiss.

Serena and Blair took photos for the two while everyone clapped and rejoiced.

"Chuck Bass you need to come with us!" The cops called out grabbing Chuck's arm.

"You too Ms. Rose" the cop said.

"I'm following behind" Lily said.

"I'll come too as the lawyer" Cyrus announced.

Maddie held Chuck's hand proudly as the two were escorted into the cop car.

"I will see you two at the station" Lily calmly stated.

A few hours later and the two were released meeting the group of friends at Blair's.

"You two are free?" Serena asked.

"With no witness and no evidence they had to let us go" Chuck said.

"Now let's not skip over the face that Dan is gossip girl. I have to say I'm mad at the fact I hadn't guessed you" Maddie said plopping down on the couch. Chuck wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I agree I'm surprised it's the Brooklyn boy" Chuck commented.

"I had thought it was Nate. Thinking back know though it makes sense. I was always telling Serena my secrets who was in turn telling you" Maddie commented.

"Well what do we do now?" Nate asked.

"I have food being delivered from a last minute caterer. We celebrate the wedding" Maddie happily said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
253K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
889K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
55.7K 560 29
Gossip Girl: But whether your family is happy or unhappy, it's always best to stick together. Because some ties are simply unbreakable. XOXO -Gossip...