melody, bakugo x reader

By 1-800-MOODYANDFRUITY

katsuki's pretty fucking pissed when his mother signs him up for piano lessons. and could it get worse than a... More

this "surprise" shit
first meeting
waltz in c sharp minor, op. 64, no. 2
practicing
call me katsuki
7- Midnight Practices
8- An Invitation
9- Nonstop
10- Preparations
11- Meetups
12- The Concert
13- After
14- Confessions
15- (Epilogue)

questions

1.1K 26 3
By 1-800-MOODYANDFRUITY

"So, Bakugo-san, any questions?" We were nearing the end of our second lesson, which had also proceeded smoothly.

"No...." he paused. "Oi, tell me about yourself." He said, a glint of curiosity layered in his gaze. I was surprised, to say the least, since because he seemed like he didn't want anything to do with me.

"Well..." I scratched my forehead. "Uhm... I've been homeschooled my whole life-"

"What's your quirk?" He interrupted.

"Oh. My quirk is language interpretation. I can understand any language I hear. It's pretty plain, honestly-"

"That's cool." He interrupted again.

"Really?" I wondered out loud. Bakugo went to UA, meaning he had a powerful and/or useful quirk that was fit for a hero. Mine was practically nothing. "But your quirk is probably much cooler than mine, since you go to UA... speaking of which, what is yours?" 

"Explosions. It's pretty amazing." He set off little explosions at his hands and smirked.

"Oh!" His reply jogged my memory. "You're the boy who got first in the UA Sports Festival! I watching the competitions- you were amazing!!" Damn. He eliminated everyone without a second thought and with ease. That's... kinda hot-

His eyes widened a smidge but he hid it well. "Yeah."

"You'll be an amazing hero. I can tell already." I put my hand on his shoulder. It was broad and firm, more so than it seemed through his clothing. He probably has a very muscular body due to his training.. wait, what are you doing, Y/n....

His gaze shifted to my hand. A blush erupted on my face, realization dawning on what I had just done. I slipped it off quickly. 

"Miss L/n? Mitsuki-san is here!"

"He'll be out in a minute!" I called back, grateful for her interruption.

"Well, uhm, make sure to practice your scales!" I smiled brightly to cover my reaction. 

"Oi...uhm...thanks." He mumbled the last part quieter than the rest.

"Y-you're welcome." I responded. I wasn't prepared for that. He usually just strode out of my office.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 211 16
ARMIN X READER After your grandfather was eaten by a titan, you decided to join the Survey Corps, and there you met Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. They're...
13.7K 306 29
Yes this is the title of a song Yes it's from robeats Yes I have a deeply erection for this cherry Yes we all love arcos Yes y/n stand is from a uni...
33K 1.6K 10
in which y/n writes seven letters to her best friend to confess her feelings. 𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘬𝘦𝘪 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ©furudate ©tsukicomi...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...