Snape's Soft Spot.

By Sssaaammmyyy15

◇COMPLETE◇ Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of our lovely Potion Professor, Severus Snape. Samantha is... More

info
Aesthetics
Introduction
Poetry?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not a Chapter
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Happy birthday Sevy!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 56
Not a Chapter
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Pictures
THANK YOU!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's note
Chapter 66
Author's Note
Book 2?
Book 2 is out now!
Change in book cover

Chapter 3

9K 192 87
By Sssaaammmyyy15

(Samie's Pov)

Our first stop is to get me my wand so me and dad separated with uncle Luci and D because D already has a wand.

I open the door to Olivander's shop but no one seems to be there. I looked up at dad and he just cleared his throat.

Then an old looking guy revealed himself to us. He was probably this Olvander guy.

"Hello Professor Snape who do we have here?" He asked looking at me.

"This is Samantha my daughter". He said with his cold voice.

Olivander was shocked that he left his mouth open.

Dad seemed to be annoyed by this and said, "shut your mouth you don't want to catch flies do you not?"

Mr Olivander suddenly closed his mouth and blushed

I giggled at my dad's comment and he just looked at me and winked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled

"Well I did not expect you to have a daughter Professor, well then let me get the wands so you can go your merry way." He said to me and smiled

I nodded and I saw dad glared at him so I hit him. He was startled and looked at me like I just killed puppies. I just rolled my eyes.

Mr Olivanders gave me a wand and said, "Go on give it a wave".

I waved it and some of the wand boxes flew out. I immediately put the wand down and took a step back.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know it would do that."

"No worries my dear all wizards and witches do that in their first time."

I looked at my dad and he nodded. That took my nerves down a bit.

He handed me a new wand and I took it and I gave it a wave and then the vase broke and the flying pieces nearly hit my face. I'm lucky enough that my dad was there and he blocked it with some sort of spell.

I quickly put the wand down again. It took me atleast 5 tries to be picked by a wand.

"Hmm I wonder?"
"Hawthorn with a Phoenix Feather core 13 inches".

I took it and then a warm feeling filled my body. I saw my dad eyes wide open.

"Curious very curious. " said Mr Olivander.

"Um sir why is it curious?"

"Well you see Ms Snape your wand is the same as your father's just different in length."

I looked up at my father and grinned. He smiled and patted my head.

"Well not just that Ms Snape."

Both me and my dad looked at him confused waiting for him to continue.

"Both your wands has Phoenix feathers and that is the rarest core. And also I remember a certain wizard having the same core as you." He said.

"Who is the wizard with the same core as us?"

"Well he is only the Harry Potter."

I heard my dad gulped at his statement.

We payed for my wand and we got to get my robes afterwards.

I went to Flourish and Blotts to get my books while my dad went to apothecary to buy my things for potions.

I went there and saw D and uncle Luci.
"Hey D hey uncle Luci."

"Hello princess did you get your wand already?" Uncle luci asked.

"Yeah It was a while before I got one but I was glad to finally have my own wand" I grinned.

He chuckled and pat my head.

"Hey S Can I see your wand?" Draco asked.

"Of course here look."

He examines my wand and tilt his head sideways.

"Hey S why does this seems so familiar?"

Uncle Luci looked at it and then his eyes widened.

"I have the same wand as my dad but mine's a bit shorter than his" I smirked

D's eyes widened and grinned. "That so cool S."

"Thanks D" he just winked at me.

We then went upstairs to get our books. I looked down to see why the place seemed to be a bit louder. And then suddenly a swarm of people entered  and I saw a famous guy I think his name has something to with hearts and umm locks. I really can't see why they liked him I read one of his books and I knew straight away that it was false. I just rolled my eyes as he smiled in front of the press.

D went down and I saw the famous bloke with a boy with brown hair. Then Lockhart introduced him as Harry Potter. After the photoshoot ended I went down to see what D and this Potter guy was talking about.

"Can't even go to a bookstore without being on the front page Potter"

"Just get away Malfoy" said Harry.

I elbowed D and I said, "Play nice D."

I gave Harry an apologetic smile and he smiled back.

Draco just glared at me and I rolled my eyes. Then uncle Luci cut in.

"I reccomend you follow her advice Dragon"

Draco just blushed and I tried to suppress a Giggle. Key word tried. D glared at me again but this time in amusement.

Then Harry spoke, "Hi my name Harry Potter." He lifted his hand

"Oh hello my name is Samantha but you can call me Sam" i shook his hand but then a man with red hair pushed Harry backwards.

"Malfoy" he said to uncle Luci with a glare.  What is wrong with this bloke? I asked my self.

"Weasley" uncle Luci spat his name like venom. Okay so it is pretty obvious they don't like each other. I bet they are not here for a friendly chat.

They exchange a few insults to each other gaining the attention of some. So of coarse I have to do something about it which I shouldn't.

"Hey stop it you two don't be petty about this look your gaining attention here."

They both looked at me. Uncle Luci looked at me and his eyes softened but the other guy just looked at me annoyed.

"Mind your own business little girl. Your just a kid you don't know anything."

Ohh no he didn't. Nobody talks down at me. I saw Draco smirked at me knowing that I don't take insults very well.

"Look whose talking, am I the one who is having a petty fight inside a store gaining the eyes of the public?!?"

"You and I have a very different perspective on the word kid because it looks like your more immature than I am." I snapped at him.

I looked at my uncle and he smirked at me and winked. But then the bloke grabbed my arm tightly to get me out of the way.

"Just mind your own business little girl!" He snapped back.

I knew he just wantes me out of the way because he knew it would get worse but his grab on me was starting to hurt.

His hands were so tight i winced. I knew he didn't mean it because he wasn't looking at me he was glaring at my uncle but still gosh that's gonna bruise.

The look on my uncle's face was terrifying. I can only imagine his eyes were red by now. Knowing him he doesn't take it greatly when someone harms me or D.

"Get your filthy hands of of her!!! My uncle screamed.

Then it turned into a fist fight. Gosh this place was turned into boxing arena. I then saw dad outside and I ran outside to meet a very confused dad. I quickly grab his arm.

"Dad I need you now uncle Luci is having a fight with a red head guy."

My dad eyes widened and he ran to the fight and stunned them. Both flying opposite of each other.

I was really amused by the scene. I know my dad is powerful but still I loved seeing him do his trick.

"What the BLOODY HELL is going on here!?" He glared both at uncle Luci and the red head guy.

Then a woman who I am sure the wife of the red head guy approached the scene with a shocked expression written on her face while he pinch the ear of his husband. I smiled at this scene

"Oh I'm sorry Professor Snape I wasn't here when the fight started I do apologize for what happened."

"It is okay Mrs Weasley it is not me who is burdened with this mess and you are not the one at fault. The one who should apologize are these two blokes here who made a great role model to kids watching."

That last statement was clearly dripping with sarcasm. I saw Harry and it was his turn to give an apologetic smile at me. I just nodded and smiled.

After the issue with everything uncle Luci paid for the damage. This was the times I was glad he was bloody rich. Don't get me wrong my dad is also quite rich but not as rich as my uncle.

We went out and my dad dragged uncle Luci out to talk to him. Probably to scold him. I just think that statement itself is amusing.

(Severus's Pov)

After I bought all of Samie's potion equipment I headed to Flourish and Blotts Bookseller.

I saw a crowd inside. I was confused I didn't think it would be too crowded so I decided to wait for them outside.

After a while I saw Samie a bit distressed. I look at her with worry across my face.

I was going to ask her why she seemed stressed but then she quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. I was startled by her actions.

"Dad I need you now uncle Luci is having a fight with a red head guy."

When her words left her mouth I ran to the scene knowing Lucius this will go haywire.

I saw the scen and my eyes widened when I saw the destruction. Lucius and Weasley were fist fighting. I rolled my eyes as I stunned both of them.

"What the BLOODY HELL is going on here!?"

"Oh I'm sorry Professor Snape I wasn't here when the fight started I do apologize for what happened." Said Mrs Weasley.

"It is okay Mrs Weasley it is not me who is burdened with this mess and you are not the one at fault. The one who should apologize are these two blokes here who made a great role model to kids watching."

-------------- A few moments later --------------

"What the hell were you thinking getting into a fight inside a bloody damn store?!" I snapped at Lucius who looked guilty but still annoyed in his eyes.

"My apologies Severus but we were just having a not so very pleasant chat until Samie tried to stop us bickering."

"Gosh she is even more mature than the both of you" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I know I was actually proud of her, I was going to stop believe it or not but then that filthy blood traitor insulted my princess an-" I cut him off.

"He. Did. What?" I asked slowly

"That is not all he grabbed her and I heard her winced. You know I do not allow su-
I cut him again.

"I shouldn't have stop the fight I should of just hexed that dunderhead!"

I pushed Lucius out of the way so I can have a little chat with a certain red headed bloke.

But he grabbed my arm. I looked at him. I was furious.

"Severus think about what you are doing. Samie tried to stopped the fight she wouldn't want another one especially including his father."

"That bloody Weasley hurt her Lucius. I can't just do nothing." I said through gritted teeth.

"Severus you have to keep your temper. I saw the way Samie looked at you, she was proud you were there to stop the fight, proud that your her father. She looks up to you Severus. You know she tries to follow everything you do. The girl is your biggest fan don't do anything for her to doubt you."

I sighed. He was right. My little snake does look up at me. I smiled at the thought of her being my biggest fan. I don't know what I did to deserve her as a daughter. I need to keep my temper in check. I nodded at Lucius.

I walked back to where the kids were.

(Samie's Pov)

While my dad and my uncle were talking me and D were just talking about Hogwarts. I looked at my wrist and saw the bruise. Ugh it certainly looked ugly.

Then my dad and and uncle walked toward us. They probably sort things out.

My dad just hugged me tightly. I was surprised.

"Um dad what's wrong?"

My dad just kneeled at me cupping my face to look for injuries.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Why would you get in the middle of a fight?
Don't get me wrong I'm proud you tried to stop it but you should've just went straight to me than waiting for it to get out of hand."

"I'm fine dad I'm sorry I will get you if anything like this happens again" I looked at my wrists and gosh it still hurts.

My dad glanced at where I was looking and I saw his eyes. They were filled with concern and rage.

"I thought you said you were fine?!"

"I am its just a bruise it will heal".

He tried to keep his composure but he was failing. He grabbed my hand gently and muttered a spell. My bruise then dissapeared like nothing happened to my wrists.

I grinned at him, "Thanks dad. That is why I love magic!".

He chuckled and hugged me.

"You are going to be the death of me my little snake. What would I do to you?"

I smirked, "You will love me forever"

He smirked back "Always"

"Always" I said back.

"Come now I already got you your things. We need to go home it is getting late." Dad said.

"Okay let me just say bye to uncle Luci and D"

He nodded

After I bid them good bye me and dad dissaparated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.1K 27
Samantha Potter is James Potters twin sister. After getting sorted into Gryffindor she meets Lily Evans, along with her Sytherin friend Severus Snap...
122K 3.9K 118
The smirk, the eye roll, the eyebrow raise- exactly a copy of her father. Venus Snape. The daughter of The evil potion master in Hogwarts School of...
25.5K 347 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
254K 7.9K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...