๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By i8kyeongs

๐Ÿ’Œใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› park sunghoon receives heart warming letters from a certain admirer, who's... More

introduction.
001: Park Sunghoon
002: Humiliation
003: 'Sungkyung' Talk
004: From Afar
005: Witch
006: The Rain
007: Pity Her
008: Better?
009: Kick Ass
010: Shin Yuna
011: Certain Plan
012: Framed
013: Hate
014: Hurt
016: Number
017: Ally
018: Save You
019: Feel Special
020: Together
021: Forgotten
022: Saved By The Taser
023: Evidence
024: The Truth
025: Guilt
026: Another
027: Limited Distance
028: Stranger
029: Notes
030: Angel Or Devil
031: Get Her Back
032: Battle Begin
033: Love Her
034: 7 Days
035: Push Away
036: Neol Joh-Ahae
037: Court
038: Triangle
039: Broken Stage Light
040: His Future
041: Fun!
042: Jealous
043: Wrong Timing
044: Snowflake
045: Moves
046: Overprotective
047: Clarifications
048: Letters And Pain
000: Acknowledgements + New Book?

015: Kind And Sweet

15.5K 779 945
By i8kyeongs

The life that Sungkyung has in school had never been the same since before, after she was framed a few days ago.

People ignored and threw dirty looks at her whenever she'd pass by.

Her locker would alway be piled with a large group of garbage every time she opens it

She would always be stuck in the library wanting the teachers for her to reflect and write out what she did and admit that she's sorry and even try to pay Yuna's lost 600 korean won.

Sunghoon hates her with everything he's got.

Even her friends Linlin and Jiheon were separated from Sungkyung every time they would see each other in the halls.

Sungkyung was now an outcast.

Hated by the people around her.

Trying to clean her locker from all the mean messages, dirt and garbage that filled her locker, but from the corner of Sungkyung's eye she saw a glance of a girl with blonde hair.

She looked at her direction to see Shin Yuna.

Sungkyung knew that Sunghoon doesn't want her to go near his Yuna, but she wanted to ask something important that she didn't want to hold back from Sunghoon's word.

So she shyly approached the blonde. Lightly tapping her shoulder to get her attention, thankfully there wasn't much students in the hallways for them to just judge her by talking to Yuna.

" Um..Yuna? "

Unlike any other students who would accuse and give her dirty looks, Yuna was the only one who gave her a bright smile, knowing that Sungkyung is the one being accused for stealing from her.

" Goodmorning Sungkyung. What can I do for you? " she said sweetly.

" Err..yeah, goodmorning. Listen can I ask you something? "

" Of course! Ask me anything. Just make sure that it isn't something related to Math, Science and History because I was secretly asleep at that time. "

Just by Yuna's way of speaking, Sungkyung already has good reasons on why Sunghoon likes her.

Even though Yuna converses normally and sweetly to her, Sungkyung was still having a hard time speaking with her or anyone after everything that had happened.

" Yuna. Do you think that I'm the one who stole your phone and money? "

Yuna's energy kinda drained and she frowned abit from Sungkyung's question.

" I guess you can say that yes. But at the same time I'm actually still confused because it's really impossible for me to think that your the one who did it. I mean I never saw you stand close to me like you are now, so I think its kinda odd. "

From all the people who knew her and personality way back then before the framing incident, it really had to be Yuna, who wasn't even close to Sungkyung but is the only one that believed in her.

She's so kind and sweet for her to think of Sungkyung and her situation that closely that even people's words won't stop Yuna from talking to her.

" But! Until there's good witnesses and evidence you could give everyone for them to think that your really innocent, I would still be stuck confused on who to believe. But don't worry, I don't hate you. "

" Hating people isn't really my thing." says Yuna.

' Wow, she really is a sweet heart. '

" O-Ok thanks. "

" No problem Sungkyung~ah! Don't hesitate to approach me if you need something, ok? "

Yuna gave Sungkyung one last smile before skipping her way to class.

Sungkyung just stared at her figure before her view disappears from the distance.

' How is she so kind hearted and thoughtful?'

Yuna's kindness made Sungkyung more insecure.

' Sunghoon better take good care of her.. '

______________________________________

Hello my peeps <33

How are you guys doing?

Ever since I published Chapter 14, some readers told me that they really liked my book and lots of votes and comments started filling up my notification bell.

I really really really appreciate your vomments, love and support and I'm really glad that you all came to like it!

Did my writing's made you cry last chapter?

If it did, then I'm sorry but at the same time, I love you all so much ♡︎

As a small small gift, I will be giving a look of what Kim Sungkyung looks like! But if you already know who she is then........okiiieee ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

H E R E   Y O U   G O. . . . . . .

Do you know her???

She's a  D O R K  uWu  ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

What do you think of her???

If you guys wanna know more about her, you can dm me and I could tell you alot!

Do you think she fits to be with Sunghoon in the end?

If you think she doesn't exceed your expectations on how the 'Sungkyung' in the story looks like, you could think of another girl or idol on who you think fits to be 'Sungkyung' more.

Anyways! Have a great day and stay safe, you guys got that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 25.3K 72
โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ texting au // a yang jungwon fanfic // // status : completed // ยฉ jungwon_luv 2020 // note :: this was my first fanfic so it's very cringe...
301K 15.8K 48
[ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ] you have been added to an unknown group chat. STARTED : 26 /07/2021 ENDED : 10/ 09/ 2021 ยฉ shhoonie/dear_hee | enhype...
135K 6.9K 29
wherein jake's pre-determined life takes a turn when he is forced to sit next to siyeon. ยฉ FLAUVIER 2022 ENHYPEN FANFIC...
84.4K 4.2K 32
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ . . . โž โ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ just an alternate universe // a y...