Trouble Maker in Hogwarts

By super_shipper_fanfic

After seeing Sirius die and going through a tough breakup over the holidays because the STUPID "girl" didn't... More

Prologue
The Break-up over summer explanation
Off to Hogwarts
Off to Hogwarts Pt 2
Hogwarts again!
Sorting and re-sorting
Sorting and re-sorting Pt 2
Dorm Rooms
First Day
My knight in shiny armour!
Next two days(Short fill-in chapter)
Hermione's Summer
HELLA Inheritance and Date
Hella Inheritance and date Pt2
Hella Inheritance and date Pt3
Are you alright?
The new US!
When will you learn!
The Parent Talk
Let's talk!
We talked
We Talked Pt 2
Gone Days
Train Wrecked Days
What's your deal?!
Valentine
GIVE ME IDEAS!
ON HOLD

The difference between being clingy and just wanting to hug someone you love.

7.9K 177 59
By super_shipper_fanfic

Hadrian POV

Today's my birthday. Yeah it's been two days since that dream...the person was right Draco and I have been clingy, I can't even spend two seconds without him in my line of sight. We've done literally everything together this week...even showering(just showering people this story's not gonna have smut) or eating or sleeping. I think people find it weird but they won't ask cause we're the Slytherin Ice Princes. I like hanging out with him though as a friend and my mate....and we get to cuddle well more or less, I snuck up on Dray when he was reading and hugged him from behind and he dropped and struggled against me cuz he thought it was someone else....

Anyway since today's meant to be when we get our full inheritances we're just gonna stay in our room and if we want food just sneak down to the kitchens. "Draco. Dracoooo, baby wake-up," he just turned around to face me and snuggled more in my arms."I don' wanna," he said voice full of tiredness. I complied with him not really sure why but I just did.

*Dream*

I woke up with Draco still snuggled into my chest but stirring and after a few minutes he woke up. Surveying my surroundings I realize that this is the same place that the man from my dream had appeared...that's strange. As I looked around I started to feel like I was being watched and I guess Draco must've felt that too cause we held onto me and wouldn't let go, so I wrapped my arms around him and said reassuring things in his ears as he whimpered...sooo I glared at the darkness cause that's why he was scared.

"D-Daddy I'm scared....I-I wanna go home," Draco whispered.

Wait, DADDY! Oh my gods, he just called me daddy," It's okay baby, we're gonna be fine,okay. You'll see I'll keep you safe I promise," after making sure that Dray was reassured I looked around again and found that we were in a building that seemed to be on fire and there was a piece of wood coming down from the higher floors. I quickly stood up and drew the fire into my body then shot it a the piece of wood before we were crushed and as I cleared the room of smoke I realized that the room had changed and we were at the base of a mountain in the middle of an avalanche. Using magic I put Draco in warm clothes and looked around for shelter...realizing there wasn't any I resorted to my abilities and made all the snow turn into a giant ice mansion just as we were about to be covered in snow. I turn to see my mate crying, clearly terrified, so I picked him up and when I turned to the ice igloo we were back in the dark room and there were a lot of people standing on a podium around us. Not knowing whether or not to trust them I help onto Draco as he hung onto me for dear life.

"Who the frick are you! Why are we here and why the bloody hell did you bring us here!"What, you cannot blame me for being pissed that they were hurting my mate, seriously I will bash you if you even look at him wrong.

"Okay first we are your ancestors," he said gesturing to me and Dray," Second you're here to get your full inheritance stuff sorted and third? Well, I answered that in the last question, right?"

"Oh my god! You say that as if he should know already. Seriously, Sal, he's not a mindreader," a feminine voice said from somewhere of to the right."Excuse me we are literally right in from of you and also I am a mindreader, get it right....ma'am."

"Oh woow, hey I like this one! And btw my name is Rowena Ravenclaw and these people are your ancestors; Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin, Arther Pendragon, Myrddin Merlinus(Merlin), Luna Emrys and Abraxas Malfoy," said Lady Ravenclaw as she introduced us to our ancestors and pointed around the room matching the person's face with their name. 'huh? so these are my ancient ancestors? mhm, interesting.'

"We can still hear you!" they all chorused at once....did I mention they yelled that in my head, through all my mental links? Well yeah, the did, that initially didn't hurt much but it triggered something in me...damn my body's preparing for tonight soo I fell to the ground in pain, fighting myself internally so that I didn't scream in agony. I felt my head being pulled into someone's lap and immediately knew it was Draco because my pain was eased just a little bit and not as much as before.

"OH MY GODS! What did you do!"yelled Dray in a panicked frenzy. I gasped as there was even more pain increased because of my overdrive powers."Ugh...loud, t-too l-lou-ahhhh" I screamed as I felt a lot of power flooding my body...I thought I only had three inheritances where's all this coming from? I feel the pain increasing tenfold when even more power enters my body and I'm wrenched into mid-air. My whole body hurts, I can feel stuff coming out my nail, my back and I see visions of this moment that's when I realize that my mate is going through the same thing right now his full inheritances. I'm in pain but I'm gonna help my Draco and then deal with myself later. I gained control of my form in mid-air and literally dragged myself up and managed to put Draco in my arms hopefully nulling his pain as it was mine.

'Woow, Merlini! Look at that even you couldn't do that. I guess you picked that right person to be your reincarnation.'

'But Luna....srsly he's a reincarnation of all the ancestors that are on his birthing certificate.....and stop calling me MERLINI!'

'...well yea...'

That was all I heard before I blacked out only to wake up later. I cracked my eyes open checking if we were still surrounded by ancient ancestors, which we weren't but you can never be too careful. As I'm sitting up I realize I can't because my baby's sleeping on my chest...how cute. I feel the urge to ruffle his hair and I do, huh I can usually keep that at bay but it's much stronger now.' cuz your mate bond's gotten stronger' WTF....WHAT.THE.FRICK.

'This is the creature inheritance' and this is Hadrian(not in bold though)

'Chill dude u aren't crazy'

Ha. You're right, I'M INSANE! I'm hearing things, this is probably someone else's thoughts,right?!

'Nah, dude. I'm you creature inheritances. Well yeah...I'm just here to guide you through the mating process for a while, then when you get the just I'll be waiting for the next soul to come along and find their mate.'

umm, that's rough mate.

'Yea, but whatever. Anyway last night your full inheritance happened. All your inheritances except for one are now active. Your inheritances go as follows Elemental shadow dragon,  dark veela, dark elf, vampire lord, demon prince and Master if the deathly hallows. All of that comes will a hell of a lot of powers I suggest if someone asks you your creature you say you're an elf and you better start learning to use those powers properly.'

Yeah sure mom.

Present time

Draco started wriggling in my arms as he came to and when he opened his eyes he legit gasped....like those over dramatic gasps. "Good morning, love." He lay there gobsmacked, his eyes literally popping out of their sockets....it was hilariously cute so I took a mental picture knowing full well that he wouldn't admit it later.

"G-g-go-good....'I can't speak in front of this god'" He stopped speaking and cursed at himself before turning to me and trying again after clearing his throut."G-good m-mor-ning." He turned away trying to hide the blush that was now covering his face, but I definitely notice and took another mental image.

'Hehe I haven't seen myself but I have to say you look gorgeous love.' He blushed even more if that's even possible and turned to bury his face in my chest. "You're not too bad yourself," I heard him mumble but decided to joke with him.'Sorry what?'. " You look very hot I said." 'what? say it louder I can't hear you.' He literally growled out of frustration,"I SAID YOU LOOK SUPER FREAKING HOT......you hear me now?" he whispered out the end.

"haha, love I was messing with you. I have inhanced hearing by far you know that....oh by the way are you all right? After everything that happened yesterday and all. Are you in pain, has your creature spoken to you yet?"I say in one breath seeing as I don't need to breathe all the time.

'Geez is he even breathing?'

"No I'm not, don't forget to answer the questions."

Draco shook his head amused."I'm fine, I'm not in pain, and yes it has we have training to do. Also that our bond got stronger." I nod my head in understanding and take a moment to finally admire his beauty. When he notices me staring he stares back before saying "See something you like?" with a smirk on his face. I crawl closer to him and whisper into his ear, "Yes." When I stepped back he was blushing so hard 'he really looked like a bloody tomato'.

"I don't."I look at him funny wanting him to elaborate." I can hear some of your thoughts...like you, and I don't look like a tomato." I chuckle seeing him huff and before he could complain I picked him up of the bed and took him to the mirror, where I stood him up and made him look at his face but when I looked at myself I was actually surprised...who knew this would make me even hotter? I turn Dray around to face me and he looks up at me expectantly. I leant down and before our lips touched I told him what I was thinking,"Draconis Malfoy you're so beautiful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GODS! You guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but we getting there. My posting is gonna be even more irregular cuz I have assignment for school, but I'll try posting even if it's a short chapter. Thank you for all the reads and votes I'm really happy. One of my friends said I'm famous on wattpad cuz I have 16.8K now....I'm not famous anywhere tho sooo ANYWAY thanks so much for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 185 8
Harry Potter goes into hiding with his parents Lily and James Potter when the Dark Lord helps them fake their deaths but Harry does get the lightning...
98.4K 2.8K 23
My first story! I'm dutch so sorry for my bad grammar! Harry has some mind blowing surprises waiting for him, Will he like it? No one knows
63.8K 2.3K 20
A week has passed since Sirius's death and Harry is not allowed to grieve. His friends think he is ridiculous, and when he tries to open up to them...
45.8K 1.3K 23
Harry had just had a creature inheritance, and realized he had been betrayed by the people he thought he could call his friends. What if it was all...