๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By i8kyeongs

๐Ÿ’Œใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› park sunghoon receives heart warming letters from a certain admirer, who's... More

introduction.
001: Park Sunghoon
002: Humiliation
003: 'Sungkyung' Talk
004: From Afar
005: Witch
006: The Rain
007: Pity Her
008: Better?
009: Kick Ass
010: Shin Yuna
012: Framed
013: Hate
014: Hurt
015: Kind And Sweet
016: Number
017: Ally
018: Save You
019: Feel Special
020: Together
021: Forgotten
022: Saved By The Taser
023: Evidence
024: The Truth
025: Guilt
026: Another
027: Limited Distance
028: Stranger
029: Notes
030: Angel Or Devil
031: Get Her Back
032: Battle Begin
033: Love Her
034: 7 Days
035: Push Away
036: Neol Joh-Ahae
037: Court
038: Triangle
039: Broken Stage Light
040: His Future
041: Fun!
042: Jealous
043: Wrong Timing
044: Snowflake
045: Moves
046: Overprotective
047: Clarifications
048: Letters And Pain
000: Acknowledgements + New Book?

011: Certain Plan

15K 750 404
By i8kyeongs

As the news of Sunghoon liking Shin Yuna spread throughout the school, someone from the shadows is plotting a case that would lead to a misunderstanding and drama.

" Have you heard? Ice boy likes Ms. Sunshine." ???

" Oh you mean Park Sunghoon and Shin Yuna? Yeah. The news spread like wildfire." ??? said.

Doing his/her evil bidding, ??? smirks at the thought of a plan he/she wants to execute.

" That Sungkyung girl likes Sunghoon, and am I correct? " ??? nodded.

" Well. Things are about to get messy and dramatic. Go and call Lee Raekyu. " ??? ordered.

Standing up from his/her table, he/she walks up to the jocks' table.

" Hey! Lee Raekyu! "

The boy groaned as he slowly turned around. " The fuck you want? "

In the middle of telling his friends about his great techniques in the football field, ??? was in a bad time to ask for him. Raekyu was a jock with attitude who wants the spotlight all to himself.

??? didn't want to waste time, so he/she dragged him in a quiet space, far from the cafeteria tables.

" My friend over there is planning on something to do with the Ice Boy and Kim Sungkyung. We were wondering of you could help and do us a little favor. "

" And what's in it for me?"

" Mark Lee stole Kwon Ara from you right? "

Mentioning Kwon Ara in front of Lee Raekyu was a bad idea. Mark Lee's name triggered Lee Raekyu, as he immediately held captive of ???'s neck.

" Do not mention that guy's name in front of me or I'll easy decapitate you like a toothpick. "

Trying to get some air from Raekyu's grip, ??? immediately gathered up his/her words.

" Y-You c-could get r-r-revenge! " Finally letting go of his/her neck ??? breathed up for air.

" Revenge? How? " asked Raekyu.

" Follow me. "

Leading Raekyu to his/her friend's table, they immediately sat down and leaned towards each other, for a lower chance of others not to hear their private conversation.

" You know Raekyu. Mark Lee is close and is cousins with Kim Sungkyung. Other than waiting for Mark to come back, why not use your anger to Sungkyung instead? "

" I mean, Kim Sungkyung is another copy of Mark's blood and flesh seeing the both of them are related. Right? " ??? smirks at Raekyu.

Raekyu faces the two and gives them an evil grin. " Let's do it. So, what's the plan? "

??? gestured Raekyu to lean closer, as ??? whispered in his ear.

Raekyu nods at every single word. He was going to make sure that Mark Lee and Kim Sungkyung will pay.

" Got it? "

" Got it."

" Joh-eun. Jeonjaeng-eul sijaghaja. " (Good. Let the war begin)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.9K 29
wherein jake's pre-determined life takes a turn when he is forced to sit next to siyeon. ยฉ FLAUVIER 2022 ENHYPEN FANFIC...
75.2K 911 89
๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—™๐—ช! hyung line + jungwon only! ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐...
607K 43.7K 53
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜– ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
185K 10.8K 46
# ๐๐€๐‘๐Š ๐’๐”๐๐†๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐: I want you more than any blue sky. + ๐Œ๐„๐“๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐‡๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐’ โžด enhypen | park sunghoon โžด written on july 2021 โžด comi...