The Last Moon (destined seque...

Por Little_Freesia

Losing two of his important persons, made pharms life changed. his once loving mother becomes distant to him... Mรกs

Author's Note:
๐ŸŒœ1๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ2๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ3๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ4๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ5๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ6๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ7๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ8๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ9๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ10๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ11๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ12๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ13๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ14๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ15๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ16๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ18๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ19๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ20๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ21๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ22๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ23๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ24๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ25๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ26๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ27๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ28๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ29๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ30๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ31๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ32๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ33๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ34๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ35๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ36๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ37๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ38๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ39๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ40๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ41๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ42๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ43๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ44๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ45๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ46๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ47๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ48๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ49๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ50๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ51๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœ52๐ŸŒ›
๐ŸŒœEPILOGUE๐ŸŒ›
NEW STORY;
๐ŸŒœSPECIAL CHAPTER๐ŸŒ›

๐ŸŒœ17๐ŸŒ›

954 44 8
Por Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I'm just a part of him, a part that will never survived without this place. I'm sorry if I will also bring you with pain and sorrow".
-

third

################################
APOLLYON

"Ahhhh, no matter how...... many slap and wounds you ........gave to us, you .......will never get us!!!", rome muttered bravely to me, apollyon can see the determination on his eyes despite the wounds and bruises that apollyon already give to him and to his older brother. Dianas two sons are now kneeling in front of apollyon with such fury in their eyes.

"We are used to wounds you dark prince, we are used to pain thats why this one was nothing for the both of us........you will never use us againsts my brother!!!", In added with a smirked on his face.

Apollyon turns his hands into a fist he's starting to be pissed off to the two princes in front of him, now he can clearly see dianas eyes to the two, the same eyes that starred at him, when dianas protecting luna from him, the same eyes that he pitied that resulting to dianas downfall.

"Let's see if your brother can escape my hellhounds, those creatures are known to their sharpest teeth and claws that can kill someone in just one attack, your older brother was still a child and now he's vulnerable because of the loneliness that your deaths brought to him", apollyon muttered back to the siblings whose starts to thrash from their captors.

"If something happens to my brother, I will definitely kill you with or without my gift!!!!", rome and gun both exclaimed in pure rage to the prince of darkness.

"You know what prince rome, you're the youngest yet you're the most fiesty among the three of you, I like that attitude of yours hahahha", apollyon laughed.

The door opens revieling apollyons minion lhong, lhong eyed the two prince whose kneeling on the grounds as he walks and bowed to his lord. Apollyon look at him with excitement on his eyes.

"Did my hellhounds managed to kill pharm or any of his companions?", apollyon asked lhong, while rome and In are both silently praying for their brother, mates and friends safety. Lhong suddenly kneels in front of apollyon.

"I'm so sorry my lord, but our hellhounds didn't returned anymore, I'm afraid that omega pharm managed to defeat them", lhong explained to apollyon, the whole room starts to shakes as apollyon emits his dark aura, rome and In falls to the ground when they sensed the dark and strong aura.

"Ahhhhhh, hahhhhhh, hhhahhhhh", the two prince gasps fro their breath.

"How can that fucking omega killed my hellhounds, they were invisible only the ones that belongs to the light kingdom royal blood can see those hellhounds, so why!!!!!!!?", apollyon questioned in fury with his eyes sharply starring at lhong.

"I don't know my lord, I really don't know, I'm so sorry my lord", lhong nervously exclaimed to his lord, apollyon shifted his eyes to rome and In.

"I look down on your brother ability, he was indeed the child of diana, so why don't we fight dianas son with her sons also, right lhong?", apollyon asked with a smirked on his lips, rome and In both look up in fear, they tried to untangle themselves but its futile their captors are holding them tightly.

"What do you mean my lord?", lhong asked back in confusion to his lord. Apollyong laughed evilly with his eyes still locked to the two prince in front of him, apollyon lifted his hands and two black ball of mist formed on his hands.

"If we can't defeat pharm with what we have, then let his brothers do that for us, rome and In was his most precious brothers and I know that he will never hurt them, so why don't we used that in our advantage", apollyon exclaimed as he signaled his servants to tightly holds the two princes mouth open.

"Let go of us!!!!", rome and In said in unison. Rome and In keeps thrashing, their eyes are shifting from green and purple due to fear.

"Rome try harder, try to excape!!!!", gun yelled to his human.

"He will use the two of you to hurt pharm and fluke!!!", earth added, rome and In tried to untangles the hands that was holding them but its really futile, the two princes tears streams down to their cheeks, as apollyon was starting to approach them. Rome and In manged to turned to their wolf form, two white wolves starts to run to the door, when a dark circles appears below them, stopping them from moving, they turned back to their human form.

"Its futile to escape now my princes, I'm already won, hold them!!!!", apollyon commanded as his minion holds rome and In mouth tightly to open them.

"Good night for now princes!", apollyon said with a grinned as the two ball of black mist enters the princes mouth, the two keeps thrashing, after some minutes the two princes stay stilled, not moving with their heads lowered, black mist starts to devours the two princes hearts and mind, giving apollyon an access to control them.

"Wake up now my new toys!!!!", apollyon announced as the two bodies in front of him lifted their heads, the once bright and lively eyes of rome and In are now blank, the two stood up and bowed to apollyon.

"Greetings our lord", rome and In muttered in unison, apollyon starts to laugh as the two princes greets him.

"Hahaahhaha, now the war will start, you can't do anything from now on diana, just watch as your children kill each other, hahahaha", apollyon screamed in glee.

################################
PHARM POV

My eyes widens to what the stranger announced to us, he said that he's my brothers wolf, I was about to ask another question but p'pick suddenly dashed to third and kissed him across the lips.

"I can sensed rome and guns presence to you, and my wolf told me that you're our mate, we missed you so much!!!!", I starred at p'pick while he spoke those words, I can clearly see the happiness on his eyes, I smiled to what I'm seeing right now.

"He's really a part of rome and gun, I can sensed them to him, he's third the seer incantation, but why he's here?", fluke exclaimed in my mind that makes me stunned, yes that's right if he was just the wolf side of rome, and rome already died so why is he here.

"Rome died already, so why are you still here third?", I asked while still looking at third, pick and third seperates from each other and both look at me.

"Pharm, is that really important to know that, third was alive thats more important right now, I still have my mate", p'pick replied to me but I shake my head in disagreement, my eyes shifted and gazed straight to third.

"P'pick, third was just romes wolf and he will never survived in this world without his human, he was one of moon goddess dianas sons, if he can live here then why do she still need me and my brothers to be their host", I informed them.

"That's right, pharm had a point can you tell us what's really the meaning of this?", p'can also added as we all look at third with a confused look.

"Pharm, enough he's really my mates wolf and off mate, I'm sure of it, don't give him that look, don't accused him", p'pick defended his mate, I know that he's also confused to this but he decided to ignored those suspicion due to his longing to his mate. Third suddenly smiled to me and holds p'picks arms.

"P'pick enough, pharm was right", third muttered with a smile on his face, after that he shifted his gaze to me.

"Pharm, can I talk to my p'fluke?", third said to me and I nodded, I closed my eyes and call for fluke.

################################

When pharm opens his eyes it turns into bright blue, the color of flukes eyes, third smiled to his brother as he run straight to flukes arms, third hugs his older brother with tears streaming on his eyes.

"I missed you so much p'fluke!!!", third cried on flukes chest, fluke wipe his tears and starts to carress thirds hair lovingly.

"I'm glad that I used to know you now, you and gun really had the same characteristics, I'm glad that I managed to meet and hold you little brother, I missed you", fluke announced to third, while the whole fields grasses starts to dance in happiness.

"What's really happening here third?", pick asked once again to his mate, third lifted his head and look straight to pick.

"When rome decided to save In that day, he cast an incantation to seperate me from his body, thats why he and gun died that day, while I'm transported to the moon kingdom palace, I lived in that place for a year until alpha sarawat and luna tine found me, I'm sorry if I didn't look for all of you, its because I can't stepped out in this packs border", third informed the group.

"Rome can do that, then why didn't he do that to In and earth?", korn asked.

"P'in only had p'earth thats the main reason, while rome have me and gun as his wolves, gun and I are the same, I was him and he was me, rome just managed to seperate my spirit from them to atleast save me from death", third exclaimed in sadness as the tears starts to falls from his eyes.

"Then you're the last gem, thats it we can go back now to our packs, our mission ends here!!!!", ae muttered in happiness and excitement.

"Yeah you're right, we don't need to go to the waanjai pack this time, come lets go home", pete added as he starts to walks to their car, the others also followed him, but to their suprised third remains standing. Pharm eyed third with a pair of confused eyes.

"What's the matter third?", pharm asked.

"The truth is I can't leave this place pharm, there's always some barrier that stopping me from leaving this pack, the moon kingdom and the waanjai pack becames my home, and they're not letting me go", third muttered in sadness that shocks the group.

"What do you mean?", tin questioned.

"To make it short, I will dissapear if I stepped outside the packs territory, I'm just a spirit, an illusion, cause my body already died two years ago, I'm not different from the other two gems fakes forms, I just had my own will, memories and feelings, I will never survived in this world without my rome and gun, I'm sorry", third cried in pain. Pharm and the other just looking at him with shock.

"So I still don't have my mate beside me?", pick muttered in dissappointment, third nodded to him.

"I'm sorry p'pick, I'm really sorry", they all starred at third as he cries his heart out, pharm was about to approached him when a circle appears and glows below third.

"Wind of heaven hide me from the pain and sorrow, surrounds me with your grace and send me at my safe haven........lacus (transport)", third muttered and after that he vanished into thin air.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

31.9K 1.4K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....๐Ÿฆ‹ On another side, he was wal...
181K 8.6K 50
We can't choose who or where we will fall inlove, it's always unpredictable, its always unexpected.... Like being hit by a lightning in the middle of...
29.5K 1.2K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...
72.4K 4.1K 33
Its about the day when we need someone to love, but we all have to go with our own way... Can it the thing called love make a way for us back togeth...