noted → calum hood | #Wattys2...

De hxmmxngs

In which a forgetful Melanie leaves a note between her and her best friend under her desk, and a nosey Calum... Mais

one
two
three
three point five
four
four point five
five
five point five
six
six point five
seven
eight
nine
ten
ten point five
eleven
twelve
thirteen
thirteen point five
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
sixteen point five
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
nineteen point five
twenty
author's note/character ask
twenty one
character ask- update
twenty two
character ask- answers
twenty three
twenty four
twenty four point five
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
character ask
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty two point five
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
character ask - update
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
character ask - answers
forty three
forty four
author's note
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
final character ask
sequel
final character ask - answers
Final Author's Note

forty two

4.2K 253 7
De hxmmxngs

Dear Melanie,

That sounds too formal, oh God. Anyway, I know that Calum is the only one who writes you notes (does he still do that?), but I felt like this would be something a bit out-of-the-ordinary for me to do. Like, in a good way.

As far as I know, you're not dating Cal, right? We need to discuss that, because you always seemed so nervous whenever you spoke of your relationship(?) with him.
I'm not asking you out, that's the last thing I'd do (why did that sound so rude oh my God)(I didn't mean for it to). I just want to catch up.

Out of all of our friends, I believe I'm closest to you and Ashton. We have talked very minimally in the past two months, I don't like that. I've missed you like crazy, if I have to be honest.

You and Calum missed a lot while you were gone:

- Aries cheated on Luke (she still hasn't given him a reason), which led to him dumping her. We were all kind of surprised by it, they had the whole 'highschool sweethearts' thing going for them.

- Jonah dumped Alexis because he thought she didn't like him as much as he liked her (ironic, no? The tables have turned!)

- Alexis asked Ashton back out and he's genuinely considering it, which Luke and I find absolutely ridiculous.

- On our first day of football practice, one of the guys asked how I got on the team. Nobody really knew, especially me.

- Ashton tried explaining the situation to the coach about the strikes against his spot on the team, but coach yelled at him and made him do extra laps.

- I was stupid enough to talk back to the coach and tell him what he was doing wasn't fair, which led to the entire team having to do extra laps.

Apart from that, it's been fairly boring without you here. I hope you had a fun time on your roadtrup, because a harsh reality is here to welcome you back; school starts in a week.

I'll see you later, hopefully?

xx,

Michael

PS: unlike Calum, when I say I want to catch up and it's not a date, I mean it.

PPS: This was nearly a dollar to mail to your house. Why are stamps so expensive?

PPPS: Last one, I promise, but we need to redye your hair. How does Saturday sound?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

485K 13.4K 39
Based on the song sk8er boy by Avril Lavigne but different, y'know Not writing smut!!! Possible trigger: this book contains swearing! Also, this is m...
8K 217 50
this is just some fanfic that keep popping out of my head and it's pretty random (I think most of the story will be about mebius with the ultra broth...
586K 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
225K 3.1K 34
Logan Lockwood was never one to turn down a good time. She was the life of the party, the girl everyone wanted to be around. Everyone including pop s...