Hop Skip Wed

Galing kay ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... Higit pa

promo
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 1

2.7K 99 47
Galing kay ashwini177

Hi guys i am back with chapter 1, please support for this story also guys as you did it for arranged marriage to a cricketer.

Please vote and comments guys and thank you all for voting and commenting for promo.

AGE:

VED: 10
ARJUN: 10
SHIVANI: 9
TARA: 7

VED POV:

I was sitting and talking with shivani no no she was talking and i was admiring her beauty like my dad does. I love my dad alot because he is my mentor, my guide for my love.

I always want to love shivani like he loves my mom priya.

My thoughts were broke by a guy who came near shivani i got really angry seeing him talking to her because he was smiling and even shivani was smiling.

I went near him and holded his collar and asked him

VED: hey what do you want, why are you talking to her.

That boy replied with a small smile on his face

BOY : hello i was calling you from long time but you were daydreaming about something or someone, she saw this and helped me that's all cool.

He stressed the word someone i hided my blush and again asked him.

VED : why did you call me

BOY : i am new to this place, i lost the way so i thought of asking you but you were so busy that she helped me.

He said the last line pointing shivani. I nodded and asked him

VED : Where you want to go

BOY : XYZ

VED : hey even my house is there i have never seen you before

BOY : yeah today only we shifted. By the way my name is Arjun.

He was so sweet and charming i liked him i smiled and said

VED : Hi i am ved and she is shivani.

I said pointing at her she smiled looking at arjun.

ARJUN : so which school you two are?

VED : ABC

ARJUN: OMG same school.

VED : so which class.

He replied like a jet

ARJUN : 5th std

I was so happy i hugged him he hugged me back we soon broke the hug and he asked

ARJUN : So friends

VED : a big yes.

He gave his charming smile i smiled shivani said.

SHIVANI: it's like arjun proposing ved and ved accepted, i should say this to priya aunty and tara.

ARJUN : who is tara

VED : my sister.

We all smiled and went home, it was really fun with arjun.

Tara was blabbering about that Mr.Mistake to me

TARA : bhai you know today i met a guy in park, he was riding cycle in footpath and he called me as Ms. Teacher how dare he, so even i kept a name for him Mr. Mistake.
What he thinks of himself smart, handsome, charming but he is a jerk, arrogant and attitude. If i see him again i will kill him, he don't know about me, who i am and what i am. I wish i see him again i will break his hands and legs for sure.

I went near her and hugged her and said

VED : Relax princess if you see him again tell me i will kill that boy for irritating my princess.
You know what today even i met a boy in park when i was talking to shivani he is so sweet, charming and was so good. His name is arjun, he joined in our school only, he live here only.

TARA : wow bhai he is not like that jerk Mr. Mistake.

I smiled looking at her suddenly mom came and said

PRIYA : both of you go and get ready we are going to meet our new neighbor.

We both nodded our head and left.

TARA POV :

i was ready wearing my baby pink frock. Mom, me and bhai went and met them they are so sweet i loved all of them mainly i loved Anjana alot, she is my school and my class. I asked her

TARA : your only child or you have brother or sister.

She replied sweetly

ANJANA : i have a elder brother and younger brother.

I smiled and asked her

TARA : so what is your younger brother age.

She smiled and said

ANJANA : he is going to be one his name is ayaan.

I smiled she showed me her room we were talking someone called her so she went i was about to go
When i heard a boy voice behind me.

BOY : I LOVE YOU!

i was shocked i turned looking shocked and i was more shocked seeing Mr. Mistake here.

He was recording my shocked face and than he took a selfie with me. I gave him a dead glare and asked him

TARA : what did you say

ARJUN : oh my god my i love you is wasted, i thought it was a beautiful girl i didn't know that it was a ghost.

I glared at him and was about to talk anjana came and said.

ANJANA: oh you guys met tara meet my elder brother arjun bhai and arjun bhai meet tara my friend. And tara your mom is calling you.

I was about to go arjun came near me and wispered in my ears

ARJUN: nice to meet you Ms. Teacher.

I glared and went down he followed me ved bhai went and hugged arjun which made me shock i went near bhai and pulled him and said

TARA : Bhai he is Mr. Mistake you said you will break his hands and legs for irritating me.

What bhai said next made me shock.

VED BHAI : oh come on tara arjun is good even you would have irrtated him so only he did just forget that.

I was shocked i looked at arjun he winked at me how dare he, first he messed with me, than he said i love you, than he said me ghost, now he changed my brother.

I think he is a magician i should save my family from this villian.
I should do something before He swallows my family, oh my god my dad is also not here he has gone for a match, i can't take bhai help as he is already in that magician web, i should do something, i will save my family. I will destroy all his Powers.

Oh my god what happened to my eyes he look like a devil for me now.

Oh my god do something i went near him and smiled at him which made him shock i will try to be his friend so that he won't kill my family i will do anything to save my family.

We soon left i immediately said bhai about devil arjun bhai started laughing like a hell he was rolling on the floor and laughing even sahana and ahana didi where laughing seeing me i shouted at them.

TARA : guy's this is not a joke he is here to kill us i can't let this happen so you pleople should support me we need to be Strong to fight with that demon arjun.

All where still laughing bhai stopped laughing and asked me.

VED : Princess from where did you learn about demon, devil and magician.

I smiled and replied

TARA : bhai i learned it from cartoon channel.

He giggled and said

VED : princess there is no demon, devil in this world, it just a story for kids nothing else, arjun is a human not a demon.

He said this and again started laughing bhai is not believing me i know arjun is a demon. I will prove it to bhai that arjun is a demon who has come to kill my family.

ARJUN POV:

Ms. Teacher was so cute in that pink frock when she is angry she is more cute i wanted to pull her cheeks.

I wantedly said her i love you, i saw her when she entered my house with ved than i got to know she is ved sister tara. Yo irratate her i said i love you i wanted to pull her ponytail but i did not want her to cry so i left it.

I smiled and started getting ready to my new school, ved and tara arrived i hugged ved and i smirked at tara she smiled at me i can clearly say it was a fake smile. She hugged anju we went to school today is anju also first day me and ved went to drop anju and tara in there class.

I hugged anju and said her

ARJUN: baby if someone say something to you say me i will kill them.

When i said "kill them" tara was shocked and wispered something in ved ears which made him to giggle but he suppressed it.

Anju said

ANJU : bhai don't worry i have tara with me.

She said i smiled and kissed her forehead she kissed my cheek and left with tara.

I asked ved about his giggle and he said me the whole story how tara See's me as a demon.

I smirked and said to myself

ARJUN : it's going to be fun teasing her.

It's lunch time

Tara and anju came i smirked looking at tara and said in a low voice which only tara can hear it.

ARJUN : ah i love to drink other's blood that too a girl blood whose name starts with T.

She looked at me like she saw some horror movie i asked her what, she just nodded her head as no. I smiled.

I was flirting with shivani and was irritating ved.

I know something is going on between shivani and ved i wanted to know it so i was wantedly flirting with her.

EVENING :

i was waiting for ved and shivani in the park just than shivani, ved and tara came i went near shivani and sat on my knees and said

ARJUN : hey beautiful i am arjun, i have to tell you this i have never seen a beautiful girl like you.

VED : what are you saying, have you gone mad, she is shivani you can't talk to her like this.

TARA : bhai i already told you not to be his friend see what he is doing he is such a jerk. I hate him

ARJUN (to TARA) : same to you darling, and ved listen to me fully you trust me na

VED : you are standing on your knees before her and saying her that she is beautiful, proposing her before me and asking me to trust you.

ARJUN : Arrey why are you so possessive wait i have not done yet, wait i will propose her again.

ARJUN (TO SHIVANI) : hey beautiful i am arjun, i have to tell you this i have never seen a beautiful girl like you. Will you accept me as your BROTHER.

ved, tara and shivani were shocked.

Shivani immediately said yes i smiled and ved came near me punched me, than hugged me and said

VED : i thought you where going to propose her.

Shivani and ved went for a cycle race i went near Tara and said

ARJUN : i want to say you something important that i am an demon i will swallow your family soon do what ever you want to save your family from me. Your family think that i am a human but no i am an demon from hell i am here to drink all your blood, and your blood smell like strawberry i feel like drinking your blood, don't worry i will not eat you, i will eat your whole family first at last i will eat you, you may be thinking why last because you are so young your blood will be so delicious. Don't try to say about me to anyone no one is going to help you from this demon.

I said this and left from there she was shocked like a hell i love her shocked face, i really can't believe that she think about me like this but it is nice to play prank with her.

That's all for today guys i hope you like this part i will soon come with the next part. I will write shivani pov in the next part.

Please do vote and comments, please support guys.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

152K 6.8K 53
He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he liked it all. .... Kabir couldn't tear...
120K 8K 45
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
307K 14.2K 34
Arjun , a cardiologist and Shivani, an IT professional are married to each other.. It's an arranged marriage.. Join the journey of Arjun and Shivani...