Part 26

Hi guys, I am sorry for not updating the story for a long time I couldn't update it due to my reasons, I hope you liked my previous part.

I will try to give regular updates and finish this story as soon as possible.

Thank you for the love which you are showering for both stories.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

Guys, I am writing this part with a new twist please do support suddenly this idea came to my mind please do support me.

Let's begin.........

20 YEARS LEAP:

BOY POV:

BOY: Angel see your Mumma and papa are sleeping let's not disturb them. Let's meet my Mumma and papa.

ANGEL: as you say, my prince.

I smiled at her she is my everything, my cutie-pie, my sweetheart, my love, my life, my angel. I still remember the day I was holding her in my arms. She was looking at me with her big doe eyes and smiling at me cutely.

I was the first one to hold her I did not allow anyone to hold her first. She held my finger in her small hands that was the first time she held my hand after that she never left my hand and she will never leave in future also.

I was smiling like an idiot looking at her she smiled back and said

ANGEL: I know I am beautiful, hot, sexy that you can't take your eyes off me but that doesn't mean that you will look at me as if you will eat me right at this moment. It's a bit creepy so please take your eyes off me.

God this girl is killing me she is just like my bua (father's sister).

BOY: okay princess now come let's wake up your mamu (mother's brother).

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Aarav ved Chander son of ved Chander and Shivani ved Chander. I am 15 years old and this cutie pie is Ananya Arjun Varma daughter of Arjun Varma and Tara Arjun Varma. Ananya is 12 years old.

We went to meet my parents but as usual, they were also sleeping so we thought to disturb our dada Ji and dadi Ji Karthik Chander and Priya Karthik Chander.

We went to their room and saw them romancing each other. I jumped on my dada Ji and my angel sat on my dadi Ji's lap.

Dada Ji said

KARTHIK: huh came to disturb my romance your parents used to do the same now you both started I don't know when I will get alone time with my Priya.

Whereas my dadi glared at him so he became silent.

Suddenly I asked my dada Ji

AARAV: dada you said you will say how my parents fell in love and how they got married.

Immediately dada Ji said

KARTHIK: your parents used to love each other since childhood. Ved first met Shivani in school he fell in love with her at first sight as I fell in love with your dadi Ji when I met her at the temple.

Aww, they are so cute my dada Ji and dadi Ji had an arranged marriage but still, their love is unique. I asked him

AARAV: how did my parents get married and how did my bua also get married on the same day.

My dada Ji sighed and said

KARTHIK: your parents and your bua got married secretly without anyone's knowledge.