Part 25

Hi guys, I am sorry for not updating the story for a long time I couldn't update it due to my reasons, I hope you liked my previous part.

I have an exam on 8th December after that I will give regular updates.

Thank you for the love which you are showering for both stories.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

Let's begin.........

TARA POV:

It was night 1 am I was roaming around my room like a ghost and was thinking of some idea to impress arjun. I want to do something special for him because it's our first anniversary and also on this day only we met each other in the park. He should not forget this but what should I do.

Eureka!

I immediately went to my mom and dad room who were busy romancing with each other.

KARTHIK: nowadays your love for me is decreased Priya. You always run behind your son and daughter you completely forgot that you have a poor husband who is yearning for your love.

I giggled seeing my father complaining like a first standard kid and my mom replied pulling his collar.

PRIYA: aww Karthik why do you always feel jealous of your kids. I love you more than them I am giving importance to them because I am seeing them after so long. You are always beside me so I can love you whenever I want.

My father was smiling and was about to kiss my mom. I interpreted

TARA: guys stop your romance for some time I need your help now.

My father gave me a death glare and what he said next made me shocked and even my mother shocked.

KARTHIK: princess now that you have a boyfriend why are you disturbing us. Go and disturb your prince charming and if you want help ask him. Don't disturb us.

My mom gave a slap and my mom got up came near me and asked me.

PRIYA: what happened princess what help do you need.

I smiled sheepishly and said

TARA: mom today is a special day for arjun I want to make this day memorable for us because always he makes me feel special today I want to make him feel special so I need your help.

My father also came and asked me

KARTHIK: now what should we do

I smiled and said everything to them and they looked at me shockingly and I continued

TARA: you people should just follow my orders that's enough I will take care of other things. So now stop romancing and start your preparations.

I said this and left while I was going I heard what my father said

KARTHIK: everyone spoils my romantic mood even after they have their boyfriend and girlfriend they can't understand my point wait and watch princess I will also spoil when you romance with your boyfriend.

I giggled and ran to ved bhai room and discussed with him he was pissed off.

VED: why today princess why can't we plan this tomorrow.

I narrowed my eyes and said

TARA: bhai today is a special day, today is the day I met arjun and I want to make it even more special. Please na bhai I promise I will leave you soon then you can spend time with your fiance.