Part 24

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

VED POV:

Come on think ved you can do something. You should do something special for her and it's should not be boring, it's should be unique and interesting.

Shivani should get impressed by the surprise but what should I do. Let me think. Shall I sing a song no I have already done that?

I don't know why I am not so romantic. God, please help me. I want to surprise Shivani on our first wedding anniversary.

Think ved you can do something. Why wasting time by thinking ved let's ask google. It will give the options and we can choose the best one in it.

I was searching in Google and yes I got it. I thinking so this will help me and I can surprise my cinderella. Best idea google I love you so much.

I immediately called the respective person and explained to him everything and I said to him the time and date.

The person immediately agreed, he said he will send the details in WhatsApp and I was dancing on the bed like a mad person.

Suddenly, Shivani came I pulled her on the bed and we started dancing together like a mad. Of course, we are mad couples that why we are made for each other.

SHIVANI POV:

I looked at ved who was jumping like mad on the bed. I love the way he is, the way he takes care of me, the way he is affectionate, this guy always makes me fall in love with him again and again.

He is like a treasure to me, he always thinks about others happiness. I am lucky to have a husband like ved who has completed changed my life. Each day, each second he surprises me.

Being with him makes me happy when he is happy I feel extremely happy. When he is sad even I feel awful.

When I was a child my grandmother used to say Cinderella stories after reading the stories she used to say

GRANDMOTHER: Once you become big your prince will come and take you with him.

I used to not believe her but today I believe whatever my grandmother said was right I got my prince. Who is jumping on the bed happily. My Prince, My hero, My husband.

He has done so my things for me, he has sacrificed so many things for me. But in return, I have never done anything for him. I want to surprise him on our first wedding anniversary.

On our first wedding anniversary, I will surprise him which he can cherish throughout his life.

Wait and watch ved a big surprise is waiting for you. I smiled looking at ved and he smiled looking at me immediately. Aww, how cute he is when he smiles. I love his dimple. God, I want to kiss that dimple.

I pulled ved towards me and kissed his dimple making him chuckle. Which made me smile.

He immediately said

VED: you did wrong by kissing me.

I raised my eyes and asked

SHIVANI: why.

He said with a cute pout on his face.

VED: you kissed my right cheek now my left cheek is feeling hurt that you did not kiss it.

I control my smiles he was so cute he was talking like a first stand boy.

I immediately pinched his left cheeks and kissed it and when I was about to go. Ved pulled me closer to him and said against my lips.