Part 15

Hi guys, SURPRISE! SURPRISE, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

PRIYA POV:

I was saying to Karthik

PRIYA: God, I am so nervous, today is the big day. How am I going to handle it?

Karthik immediately said

KARTHIK: you are reacting as if it is your big day.

I made faces and said

PRIYA: Karthik whose ever it is but today is going to be a big day. I am so excited, okay leave about my excitement and tell me whether the arrangement has been made which I and tara planned for this big function.

Karthik came near me, hugged me tightly and said.

KARTHIK: calm down Priya everything is done as per your instructions. So don't get tensed you should be happier today. I always want to see you happy not tensed, why tensed when your cute husband is here.

I was about to say something tara and arjun said

TARA: aww so cute, I wish even I get a husband like Papa.

I smiled teasingly and said

PRIYA: I think you have already got one.

Tara and Karthik were shocked and asked

TARA & KARTHIK: who is that guy?

I said teasingly

PRIYA: ARJUN.......

both tara and Karthik jaws were kissing the ground just then I again said

PRIYA: arrey arjun come inside why are you standing there.

Tara and Karthik sighed, I saw arjun also sighed in relief.

I giggled seeing there reaction and arjun asked me.

ARJUN: so ready for the big day.

We all nodded and planned again.

TARA POV:

I was shocked when mom said you got one and when she again said arjun, one second I thought that she got to know our truth but then I got relieved when arjun came.

I was getting ready for the big day, guys I know you all are eager to know about this day but I can't reveal it. keep it as a secret don't say to anyone that I said you this.

I got ready in a beautiful mint green colour lehenga and went to meet ved bhai to see whether he is ready or not.

I looked at ved bhai who was making faces to arjun who was making him get ready. I slowly went and looked at bhai then I looked at my prince who was looking smoking hot, I should keep him away from girls today.