Part 5

Hi guys i am back with another part, hope you like this part.

Silent reader please vote and comment.

Guys you can SUGGEST some childhood memories of ved, tara, shivani and arjun.

ARJUN POV:

me and tara were shocked when shivani said love. It was really akward because she is my best friend sister and shivani said that before ved. Oh my god what would ved think of me.

I did not express my love to tara because i wanted to say to ved first about my feeling than only i can express my feeling to tara.

I have to first tell him about our marriage, once he gets to know the truth about our marriage he will surely break our friendship which i don't won't to break neither can't break our marriage situation may be different but feeling is true.

I can't lose a nice friend like him but i am also a brother when i get to know my sister got married like that in that place even i will break my friendship for sure.

I don't won't to hurt neither ved nor Tara.

Tara was roaming here and there so i asked her

ARJUN: will we finish shopping by the end of this year or it will take more time so that i can plan my schedule accordingly.

TARA: say directly na i am taking time to choose a shop, why are you saying sarcastically.

How cute she is when she gets angry i pulled her nose, she pushed my hands and rubbed it cutely making me giggle.

Finally she selected a shop and started checking dresses she shouted.

TARA: aju come na let's go to pther shop i did not find any dress.

My jaws were touching the floor because she saw 1000 dresses and she is saying she did not find any seriously god this girl is killing me.

She took me to another shop and started searching i felt boring so i started flirting with the sale women. Tara shouted

TARA: aju instead of flirting you can help me also.

She said aww she is feeling jealous, i asked her

ARJUN: why are you feeling jealous.

She nodded as no and said

TARA: why would i feel jealous, i am not your girlfriend to feel jealous.

She said how can she say that, i pulled her to a corner and said

ARJUN: but your my wife

TARA: yeah but touch your heart and say are we

I could not understand, so i asked her

ARJUN: what do you mean by are we?

She did not say and started going i pulled her and said

ARJUN: i need my answer

TARA: our marriage is a mistake arjun, today you may think it's okay but after some years you will feel like breaking it because without love, marriage is meaningless.

Does she think like this here i am thinking how to tell about our marriage to ved and she who is thinking our marriage a mistake.

I said

ARJUN: marriage is everything for me, maybe our situation was different but i respect my marriage and wife and about love in this world all are getting married some people fall in love before marriage some people fall in love after marriage, even our parents marriage was arranged but they found their love after marriage. Our circumstances may be different but love will be the same, if you would have accepted our marriage. You have always thought wrongly about me never tried to understand me. Enough is enough tara from now onwards you are free, giving you divorce make you happy and free means than i am ready to give you. I can't force anyone to stay with me.