Part 17

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

TARA POV:

I was walking here and there, biting my nails. Bhai, Shivani and arjun we're sitting on my bed and were having a cool drink.

I was glaring at them but they avoided me and they started talking about the engagement.

God, why do I have them in my life. I looked at them and shouted

TARA: will you please stop your nonsense here I am dying you people are drinking the cool drink and enjoying as if nothing happened and you arjun my mom is planning for my marriage with someone else not with you, so think a way which can make my mom say no to that Karan.

Arjun immediately said and earned a dead glare look from my bhai

ARJUN: what if I make you pregnant

Arjun looked at bhai expression gulped and said to bhai

ARJUN: okay I will find another way without touching your sister.

Shivani said

SHIVANI: why don't you meet Karan and say that you love arjun.

I nodded as no and said

TARA: no Shivani I am scared of doing that.

Immediately arjun said one more idea which made him earn a lecture from ved

ARJUN: when Karan comes home, I will kiss you he will automatically know that we both love each other.

VED: even my hand will automatically slap if you talk like this or do such things.

Shivani controlled her laughter, I got irritated by arjun carelessness and shouted

TARA: arjun will you stop your nonsense, I don't want to hurt Karan nor you. So please give me a proper idea.

Arjun came near me and hugged me tightly I cried out in his arms, he was caressing my hair and said looking at me lovingly wiping my tears.

ARJUN: whatever happens I will always be your side remember that so don't worry we will figure it out.

He said this and kissed my forehead and hugged me. Ved bhai said

VED: enough stay away from her until you get married.

Arjun slowly said

ARJUN: we have married twice I can do anything I want.

I glared at arjun he smiled looking at me.

Bhai said

VED: Princess you don't worry, I am with you guys. I will sort it out.

Bhai said and hugged me even Shivani joined.

Bhai smiled looking at Shivani and hugged her suddenly arjun separated both Shivani and ved and said

ARJUN: Enough stay away from my sister.

Arjun added

ARJUN: Tit for Tat bro now you will know how it is painful when you separate me and tara.

Ved glared at arjun, I smiled looking at them.

NEXT DAY:

AT THE DINING TABLE:

we all settled in our places suddenly Karan and arjun came together, I saw both glaring at each other.

Arjun smiled looking at me and even Karan smiled looking at me. Arjun was about to sit beside me suddenly from on where Karan came and sat beside me, arjun sat beside ved. Karan was looking at me I glared him and started eating.