Eyes • J-Line x Maknae Line ☑️

By jewelofsatzu

"The eyes are the windows to the soul." - William Shakespeare . . . All they wanted was for people to see th... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
NEW BOOK IS OUT!

22

3.6K 194 219
By jewelofsatzu

"So who are you guys supporting?" Jeongyeon asked the 3 Japanese girls with a smug grin on her face. It was already obvious but she just wanted to tease the girls.

"Number 7!"

"Number 29!"

"Number 25!"

Momo, Mina, and Sana said at the same time while holding a banner with the number they just said. "Awww that's so sweet I'm jealous." Jihyo pouted but the way she said that was so monotonous, that's why the rest bursted out laughing.

"I swear, you need to get a boyfriend, or girlfriend." Nayeon patted Jihyo's shoulder. The girl just stuck her tongue out at her. "Oh c'mon! I'm pretty sure there are some decent people here in our school." Nayeon kept insisting on it.

Jihyo groaned out of frustration. Jeongyeon joined in the conversation. "You're so picky, Park Jisoo. Don't tell me you'd rather look from another school? Then go ahead, there are a lot of dudes from our opponent's school."

Then she spotted a random guy from afar. "Oh lookie there, there's a hot dude. Say hi to him, Jihyo." She said, pushing the girl to the guy Jeongyeon just saw. Jihyo didn't even know who she was talking about because she saw a lot of people. Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "He looks gay though." She commented.

The J-line just admired them from a distance. The 3mix's humor was always something. Their friendship was pretty cute too. Then their attention went back to the girls they came here for. Although they wanted to see them right now, they understood that they were busy preparing.

Momo, Sana, and Mina sat down in their seats, waiting for the game to start.

~~

The game had already started a few quarters ago. The Japanese sisters swore they were turned on watching the School Meal Club in their basketball jersey while running around the court.

The score was now 26:45. With the opposing team in the lead. No pressure though. They still had time.

It's not over until it's over.

(A/N: YES! Vote for Twice on Choeaedol)

It reminded Momo, Sana, and Mina of a scene from High School Musical 3. They just recently watched that movie with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu in their apartment. The vibe during the basketball game in the movie was 99% the same as the basketball game happening right here, right now.

99% only because the 1% was the possibility of either of them singing...

"TROOOOY!!!"

in the middle of the most intense part of the game. But instead of 'Troy', it could be any from the names: Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. But they knew that won't happen. Their school wasn't the type to spontaneously break into song.

~~

"Somi! I'm open!" Tzuyu yelled from the other side. They younger girl listened to their Captain and passed the ball to her with Tzuyu successfully catching it.

She was about to go closer to the ring so that she'll be sure enough it will make the shot but the ball slipped out of her fingers and now one of their opponents had it. Dahyun was quick enough to get into action and try to get it back but then they ran out of time.

They frustratedly walked backed to their respective benches. It has been like that for the whole game. Everyone had been making clumsy mistakes. Which is why they can't even at least make a tie. It was already the last quarter. They only had 8 minutes left.

Tzuyu looked at each one of her teammates. They were all exhausted and some were slightly wounded. Tzuyu had bruises on her fingers. Dahyun had a little scratch on her elbow. Joy had some bruises on her knees.

"C'mon, guys. We shouldn't be discouraged." She said. "We can manage to flip that scoreboard upside down. Because it's not over until it's over."

"Let's do our best until the end. And if we lose tonight, it's okay. It's part of the experience." She said and called everyone to place their hands in. "Twice High on 3."

"1... 2... TWICE HIGH!"

~~

Before getting in position, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu spotted Momo, Mina, and Sana, respectively, in the crowd. They were holding up their banners and they gave them a finger heart. The three girls said 'Fighting!' at the same time to encourage them.

The three basketball players weren't aware that they were smiling already. The crowd lowkey went wild after seeing the 'Unbothered' smiling at the girls sitting on the bleachers. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo ended up teasing them.

*Whistle*

When the ball was tossed in the air, Tzuyu quickly directed it to her team with Minkyung being able to catch it. With her long legs, she ran and dribbled as fast as she could and attempted to score 3 points. And she was able to do it successfully.

The rest were now motivated and were able to score themselves too. After minutes into the game, they were now a point away to get in the lead. 64:65

Just recently, Dahyun nearly got knocked out by a really tall girl from the other team. But she didn't let it get to her. Instead she glared at her and threw her arms up like she was flapping like an eagle. "You thought." She nearly yelled at the girl.

Tzuyu had to calm her down fast. "Yo, Eagle! Chill!" She patted her back, then focused again on the game. As of the moment, Yuna had the ball in her hands. They only had a few seconds left. They only needed one shot to win.

Yuna approached the ring when she heard: "Go Yuna!" She heard Ryujin's voice. She was about to stop in her tracks but Yeji snapped her back to reality. "Yuna, the ball!" She yelled but the ball was knocked out of her hands.

Fortunately, Chaeyoung ran as fast as she could to get the ball just like how she saved Mina the first time they met. She was about to make a shot when she saw a bunch of girls a head taller than her coming her way. She got intimidated so she closed her eyes and carelessly threw the ball in a direction she didn't know.

The next thing she heard when she opened her eyes were a bunch of screams and cheers. "What happened?" Chaeyoung asked when she saw Dahyun approaching her. "We won, bro!" The older girl crushed her with a big hug.

Then everyone else from the team and their school gathered around them. Yeji smacked Yuna's head. "You're an idiot but I'll forgive you because we won." She told her.

"Dahyunnie! Congratulations!" Momo squealed while jumping into Dahyun's arms. Sana did the same thing with Tzuyu. "See I told you, you guys would win." She smirked. The two smiled at each other. Sana snaked her arms around Tzuyu's nape while Tzuyu's were on her waist. She lifted one hand to brush the hair out of Sana's face. Both of them slowly leaned in.

"Captain! Congratz!" Jeongyeon ran up to the Yoda like girl. Sana and Tzuyu pulled away quickly before their lips were able to touch. Nayeon slapped her girlfriend's back for ruining their moment. Jihyo just watched them. She's single. She can't relate.

She was about to walk away but the place was so crowded. She tripped on someone's foot but someone was able to catch her. She looked up and saw a tall boy, about her age. "Oh, I'm really sorry." She quickly apologized and helped herself back up.

The boy just smiled at her sweetly. "It's alright. There are lots of people. Glad I caught you, though." He said. There was just something about that boy Jihyo finds attractive. "You're very handsome." She accidentally said so she quickly covered her mouth.

The boy became flustered after her compliment. "Thank you. You're pretty too. I like your eyes." He told her and now it was Jihyo's turn to be flustered. "Thanks." Then the boy held out his hand and introduced himself.

"I'm Kang Daniel. Nice to meet you." He smiled again and Jihyo did the same. "I'm Park Jihyo. Nice to meet you too." She took his hand. Jihyo swore she could hear Nayeon screaming 'Ask for his number, b*tch!' in the background.

Apparently, Daniel made the first move. "You wanna hang out sometime?" He asked. Jihyo couldn't answer with words so she just nodded. They even exchanged numbers after. After Daniel left to join his friends, Jihyo turned back and saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon acting like they didn't see anything.

As for Mina, she just stayed by the bleachers. There were a lot of people around. She didn't like crowded places. When she saw Tzuyu and Dahyun, she asked them where Chaeyoung was. "Unnie, the last time I saw her was when we hugged." Dahyun answered.

"I don't know too, unnie. But maybe she's with Somi or Yuna." Tzuyu answered. Mina nodded and thanked the two before she left to find Chaeyoung. When she finally spotted her, she can't help but feel jealous.

She saw three girls she didn't know gathered around Chaeyoung, asking for a picture. "You're so cute." One of them squealed. Mina clenched her fists while watching them. Chaeng only laughed awkwardly.

"You're way better than all of the members of the team in our own school." The other one said. "Uhh thanks? Look I have to go." Chaeyoung said back, she wanted to escape but it seemed like the girls didn't want to let her go. Mina was also really annoyed. She lost it when the other one spoke. "Are you single?" She asked Chaeyoung.

The cub felt very awkward around the girls that were flirting with her. She used her last card. "I have a girlfriend. So would you excuse me." She made it out of the girls and immediately cringed after leaving. The first thing she did was to look for Mina.

The penguin's heart dropped when she heard what Chaeyoung said. 'I have a girlfriend.' She could never be more heart broken. She turned around and tried to stop her tears from falling. She really thought she had a chance. She walked to her sisters and told them she'd be heading home already.

Both Sana and Momo were confused. They thought she was going to come with them to the victory party. "Oh wait, Chaeyoung's calling you." Sana pointed at the younger girl who was running to Mina.

Mina freaked out and walked faster but Chae was able to catch her. "Hey, where are you going?" She asked, confused to why it seemed like Mina was avoiding her. "Don't mind me, Chae. Don't you have a girlfriend?" Mina told her.

Chaeyoung finally understood why Mina was acting like that. She must've overheard her talking to the girls and Mina probably thought the girlfriend excuse was real. "Well, only if you say yes." She said. Mina furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Chaeng took both of Mina's hands and stared into her eyes. "Mina, I'm in love with you, only you. Would you accept my heart and... be my girlfriend?" She finally had the guts to ask her. Mina didn't know what was happening. It was the first time she felt dumb.

"Wait, f-for real?" She asked again. Chaeyoung just nodded. "So would you?" Instead of saying something, Mina pulled her in for a hug and whispered in Chaeyoung's ear. "Yes."

The younger girl's heart leaped out of joy. "KISS!" They let go of the hug and saw Jihyo, 2yeon, Dahmo, and Satzu watching them. "Let's not disappoint the audience." Chaeyoung said and locked her lips together with Mina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
126K 5.4K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
119K 4.9K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...