FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

Chapter 37

4.5K 147 20
By sweetlittleCub

5:30 PM Sana, Tzuyu and the other girls are now currently preparing for the big event tonight in Chou Label ...

Mr.Chou hired a professional make up artist for them and he already send the dress that Mina and Chaeyoung will be wearing .. 

The make up artist was working on Sana's make up at the room, while Tzuyu was downstairs, she's already dressed up and her make up was also done...

Minutes later the Make up artist went downstairs...

"Ms.Tzuyu..."

"Yes??? Where's my wife???.."

"She's upstairs... She's calling you actually..."

"Eh??? Is she dress up already???.."

"Yes 🙂.."

"Okay, I'll just check her..."

Tzuyu quickly went to their room to check her wife... When she opened the door she saw Sana sitting on the bed...

SANA'S ATTIRE:
*Just Imagine that she have a baby bump on this photo*

"Love...."

"Tzuyu~ah ....."

Tzuyu was suddenly frozen when she saw Sana, her wife was definitely gorgeous and pretty on her eyes...

"Tzuyu~ah....."

Sana walks closer to her...

"Why are you sad???..." Tzuyu looks at her and cupped Sana's cheeks...

"I feel like I'm bloated..." Sana pout.. 

"Sana, you're absolutely gorgeous right now..." Tzuyu sincerely said... "You're pretty and I can't take my eyes off you 🙂."

"You're just saying that because ----- ..."

Sana wasn't able to finish what she was trying to say since Tzuyu cut her off. Tzuyu pulled her nape and kissed Sana gently and passionately...

"I don't care whether you're gaining weights for me you're still my Sana, you're still my most gorgeous and adorable wife..." Tzuyu said as she intently looking at Sana...

"You're the who's gorgeous..." Sana said...

TZUYU'S ATTIRE:

"Really??? ..."

"Mmmm... Why did you let your bangs down??.." Sana said as she gently touch Tzuyu's bangs...

"I don't know either 😂..."

"It's suits on you, you're amazing.." Sana said as she hugs the latter...

"You too Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead...

Minutes later they're now heading to Chou Label. Tzuyu and Sana was riding in the same car while the other Unnie's are on the other car since they will still pickup Mina and Chaeyoung in their hotel.

"Love, your hands are cold..." Tzuyu said...

"I'm nervous...." Sana answer...

Tzuyu kissed her hand as she smile to the latter...

"Don't be nervous, relax... I'm here Love.. I'm with you. okay?.."

"Arasso ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ..."

When they arrived at the Chou Label Building, TWICE members including Chaeyoung was accommodate quickly by the staffs, they guide the girls through their table...

Meanwhile, Mr.Chou was now on stage and he was now giving her speech...

"Before the fashion show starts, I would like to introduce to all of you my lovely daughter-in-law, Chou-Minatozaki Sana..."

The audience and business man including some famous artist under Chou Label stand up and clap their hands...

Tzuyu held Sana's hand, as they walks through the stage... Camera's was flashing endlessly as the medias was taking many shots...

"Dear, please give some speech..." Mr.Chou smile at her and handed the mic. Sana gladly accept it ...

"大家晚上好。我是来自日本的Minatozaki Chou Sana。我也是TWICE韩国女子组合的成员。感谢您对我的热烈欢迎。很高兴见到你们所有人。请照顾我. (Good evening to all of you. I'm Minatozaki Chou Sana from Japan. I'm also a member of Korean Girl Group TWICE. Thank You for your warm welcome to me. I'm happy to meet all of you. please take care of me)...."

Sana bow her head and the audience claps their hands...

"感谢您加入我们参加这一盛会。我们很高兴在这里见到您,请尽情享受夜晚的感谢。(Thank you for joining us for this big event. we are happy to see you here, please enjoy the night  thank you).." Tzuyu said, as she bow her head....

After the speech, the fashion show has been started and after that all the guest was now having their dinner...

Tzuyu and Sana was start to entertain all the guest, Tzuyu introduce Sana to some of the business man that her father's own friend...

"Tzuyu..."

Tzuyu and Sana looks turned around to look at the girl who call Tzuyu's name...

"Lin, Yao..." Tzuyu gladly meet her friend as they hugs them...

"Is this your wife? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Lin asked as she looks at Sana.

"Ah, yes..." Tzuyu held Sana's hand... "This is Sana ( ◜‿◝ )♡... Uhm, Love these are my friends. Lin and Yao (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Tzuyu said..

"Hello, It's nice meeting you ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.." Lin walks closer to Sana and hugs her .

"Finally we already meet ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡.." Yao added..

"Hi, It's nice meeting you..." Sana sweetly smile at them and bow her head..

"Whoahhh (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ you look so gorgeous..." Lin suddenly said and it made to the latter to blush...

"Tzuyu... Your wife is absolutely beautiful..." Yao added..

"Of course (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 My wife is really Lovely ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu said as she kissed Sana's temple...

"Ya...."

"What??^^ ...."

"Ha ha ha Cute (。♡‿♡。) You two looks perfect..." Yao happily said... .

"Thank You 🙂..." Sana said..

"We are also Happy to meet your baby soon.. Hey, Tzuyu take care of your wife okay???.."

"Lin, I'm always taking care of her don't worry..." Tzuyu smile at them...

After catching to her friends, Tzuyu and Sana went back to their table where the TWICE member's is...

"Daebak, all the winter and summer clothes of Chou Label was so amazing... Congratulations to you Family Tzu.." Nayeon said..

"Komawo Unnie ( ◜‿◝ )♡ I hope you guys are enjoying..."

"Don't worry, We are enjoying ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖..." Jihyo said ..

"We meet your parents earlier, they're so nice specially your Mother..." Mina said.

"Really???... Sorry, I didn't have the chance to introduce your personally to them.."

"Don't worry Tzu, We introduce them to your parents..." Momo said...

"Komawo Unnie...."

"Sana Unnie, I didn't know that you're speaking well in Mandarin..." Chaeyoung said...

"Actually Tzuyu teach me tho... 😅.."

"Really?? But your delivered it well 🙂.."

"Komawo Chaeyoungie ❣️..."

-

3 hours later Sana suddenly feel sleepy and Tzuyu noticed it..

"Are you okay???.." Tzuyu asked, as she wrapped her arms to Sana's shoulder..

"I'm a little bit sleepy..." Sana said...

Tzuyu check her wrist watch and it's already 12:45 AM...

"Let's go.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand...

"Where are we going???.."

"We are going home now... ~ You need to rest specially our baby..." Tzuyu said...

Tzuyu already bid there good byes to her parents and to some of the VIP guest, specially to Sana's member who choose to stay at the party..

They're now heading home, Mr.Lao was driving while Tzuyu and Sana was in the backseat...

"Are you tired????.." Tzuyu asked...

"Mmmm, a little bit..." Sana answer...

"Arasso..." Tzuyu lean Sana's head into her shoulder... "Just sleep, I'll wake you up if we already arrived..."

"Arasso, komawo..." Sana said before she close her eyes...

"Mr.Lao, Are you still going back to the party???.." Tzuyu asked..

"Yes, Young Miss... I'll gonna pickup your friends..."

"How about Dad and Mom?."

"Mr.Chou brought his Car..."

"Ah, Okay.. Drive safe..."

-

When they already arrived the Chou's Mansion. Sana and Tzuyu quickly took a bath and prepared for bed.

"Are you okay???.."

"Mmmmm..."

"Do you want something???.." Tzuyu said as she joined the latter in the bed...

"Yeahhhh..."

"What is it Love???.."

"My good night kiss..." Sana said as she cutely pout at the latter...

"Kiyowo 😍..." Tzuyu cupped her face and quickly kissed Sana's lips three times... "Good Night Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"Good Night Tzuyu~ah ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱..."

"I love you (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤, Just wake me up later if you feel hungry..."

"Arasso, I love you ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

Sana snuggle her body to the latter before she close her eyes...

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 799 10
requested 🤍 TWICE tenth member imagines! Different scenarios of you as the tenth member of TWICE! Any kind of scenario is acceptable, I'm open to wr...
106K 7.4K 67
All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He or she will bring the best version of yo...
121K 6.1K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
350K 14.1K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...