melody, bakugo x reader

By 1-800-MOODYANDFRUITY

katsuki's pretty fucking pissed when his mother signs him up for piano lessons. and could it get worse than a... More

this "surprise" shit
waltz in c sharp minor, op. 64, no. 2
questions
practicing
call me katsuki
7- Midnight Practices
8- An Invitation
9- Nonstop
10- Preparations
11- Meetups
12- The Concert
13- After
14- Confessions
15- (Epilogue)

first meeting

1.1K 31 0
By 1-800-MOODYANDFRUITY

I straightened my pencil skirt, fidgeting in my chair. I was waiting for Katsuki Bakugo, a UA student who was about my age. I was especially nervous to have a teenage student. They're just like me, except I'm the teacher. Which was a weird experience since I usually dealt with grandmothers.

Rap rap rap-rap. The knock at my door was enough to sending me rocketing out of my chair. "Miss L/n, Bakugo-san is here!" The front-desk assistant called from behind the door.

"Thanks, Yukimori-san." I crossed the room to opened the door.

The young man that stood in front of me was taller by at least a foot. He donned on a suit, slacks, and a tie, likely his school uniform. He had full head of spiky ash-blonde hair and piercing catlike crimson eyes. His scrutinizing gaze made me want to step backwards out of intimidation, but I silently willed myself to remain steady. "It's nice to meet you, Bakugo-san."

He stepped in without a word and I took that a sign to simply proceed. Rude. I sat down in my chair that sat parallel to the piano bench. I mustered enough courage to meet into his vermilion gaze. How was I supposed to deal with this guy?  "Uhm, my name is Y/n L/n." I introduced myself, smoothing the creases in my skirt for the billionth time- it was a nervous habit of mine.

"Katsuki Bakugo." He jerked his chin roughly. "As you already fucking know....my old hag has signed me up to these lessons without my consent."

Wonderful... I thought sarcastically. "Well, hopefully I can help you to enjoy them in due time." I replied calmly.

"Tch." He didn't respond. "How about you play?" I was taken aback. "I mean, for me? So I can see how damn good you actually are, Miss Prodigy." He smirked smugly, raising an eyebrow.

So he wants to test if I'm worthy enough to be his teacher. Well, I welcome the challenge. "I welcome the challenge." I leaned back in my chair, smirking slightly. "Why don't you take my chair?"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
29.3K 725 22
You and katsuki were best friends. He loved you and you loved you just never told him and he never told you... as soon as he got his quirk his person...
love. By god

Fanfiction

12.6K 1K 10
π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ [ h. yachi , fem!reader , slow updates ] i think i love women the way i'm supposed to love men.
2.2K 69 12
❝ π™”π™Šπ™'𝙍𝙀 π˜Όπ˜½π™Žπ™Šπ™‡π™π™π™€π™‡π™” π™Žπ™ˆπ™„π™π™π™€π™‰, π™”π™Šπ™'𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙃𝙀𝙍 π™‚π™Š ❞ β€· wherein the protagonists that frequent the...