Loving The Russian Mafia

By CrystalWings-

"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Meeting him again
Chapter 3: Where have you been?
Chapter 4: In my arms
Chapter 5: Won't let you go
Chapter 6: My kitten
Chapter 7: His drug
Chapter 8: One last night
Chapter 9: Escaped
Chapter 10: Calm before the storm
Chapter 11: Dilemma
Chapter 12: Family
Chapter 13: Marry me?
Chapter 14: A fake...wait what?
Chapter 15: The storm as the calm ends
Chapter 16: His only escape
Chapter 17: Hello love
Chapter 18: The return
Chapter 19: Thank you
Chapter 20: Until my last breath
Chapter 21: The Knights
Chapter 22: Unforgettable love
Chapter 23: An eventful morning
Chapter 24: The sneak out
Chapter 25: The party
Chapter 26: My everything
Chapter 27: The first time we met
Chapter 28: Just one more time
Chapter 29: He'll always find me
Chapter 30: A special place
Chapter 31: I said yes
Chapter 32: The bad guy
Chapter 33: I'm...
Chapter 35: He was happy
Chapter 36: Unsaid and incomplete
Chapter 37: I see you everywhere
Chapter 38: His responsibility
Chapter 39: I'm sorry love
Chapter 40: Answer to all my prayers
Chapter 41: Where have you been love?
Chapter 42: Unsaid goodbyes
Chapter 43: A risk worth taking
Chapter 44: His shoulder to cry on
Chapter 45: No words needed
Chapter 46: You are engaged...
Chapter 47: The Mafia's girl
Chapter 48: You are mine
Chapter 49: Not a saint
Chapter 50: Caveman
Chapter 51: I would lose my mind
Chapter 52: Scars on my soul
Chapter 53: To the square of infinity
Epilogue
Scars On Her Soul

Chapter 34: A promise of love

18.1K 472 242
By CrystalWings-

Vienna's POV

"I'm pregnant" I whispered.

"W-What" He said or more like murmured, his voice barely audible.

"Yes I just found out yesterday morning and I was waiting when you would return so I could tell you" I replied with a hint of nervousness.

Wait. Why the hell am I nervous?

I'm pregnant...with Ryan's baby, there's nothing to be nervous about.

Right?

Yes I'm not nervous.

Or maybe I'm...but just about his reaction though.

"With a baby" He asked the most absurd question I have ever heard, with an absent mind, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh no, it's just a cute little puppy or a cat maybe" I replied sarcastically, giving a little shrug to my shoulders.

I mean seriously what kind of stupid question is that? He seems to be in some kind of trance.

"Oh I didn't mean it like that...I mean I don't know, that just came out...I was just in shock I guess that's why I asked that stupid question in the first place" He said embarrassed as I couldn't help but chuckle at his embarrassed face...which I very rarely get to see.

"Are you sure" He asked with a small chuckle which had a hint of...nervousness?

Ryan Knight? And nervous? You are just delusional girl, my subconscious said rolling her eyes.

Yeah well I guess it's just me because why on earth would Ryan Knight, the powerful and most feared mafia of Russia, be nervous?

"Why? Don't you trust me" I asked a question in reply to his.

"Hell!...Why wouldn't I trust you..." He paused placing both of his palms on either sides of my face.

"I trust you with my life but it's just that it doesn't feels real...we are getting married in a day and now you are telling me that you are pregnant...I mean how did I even get so lucky suddenly to have it all...to have you and a baby...with you...which by the way was totally and utterly unexpected news" He continued, chuckling saying the last words.

"None of it feels real love...all of this just feels so unbelievable and surreal that I'm afraid that I'll wake up in my bed only to realize it was all a dream all along" He added.

"This..." I paused taking his hand and placing it against my flat belly.

"Is real Ryan" I continued as he looked down where I placed his hand for a moment before looking up at me and there it was...happiness shining through his glassy eyes...the happiness that I certainly knew I would see.

"Well then you have just made me the happiest man alive" He replied before taking me in his warm embrace, lifting me off the floor.

"Though I still can't believe that this is really happening" He added, losing his grip but still holding me close as my feet touched the floor once again.

"Ryan I know that there's a lot been going on between us ever since we met again but I think I'm ready now..." I trailed off finding myself at lack of words.

"Ready for..." He repeated my words, urging me to go on further.

"Ready to give this relationship a second chance...ready to give us a second chance because no matter how I feel and whether I like it or not but our current circumstances have somehow binded us together" I said before a little weird silence spread out between us.

"I think I can live with that" He replied breaking the silence, nodding to himself.

"I love you..." He paused placing a lingering kiss on my lips.

"So damn much" He continued, pulling apart.

"Okay sorry but not sorry to interrupt your romance but mom's calling you guys for dinner" The both of us turned around hearing Scarlett's voice as she passed by us, walking towards the dinning room.

"Great! Scar, did I ever tell you that you have perfect timing" Ryan said sarcastically in a loud enough voice for her to hear.

"Oh you never did but good news is that I already know that but thanks anyways" She replied cheekily, over her shoulder.

"And also that you are beyond annoying" Ryan added, this time not getting a reply as she already walked away from us.

"Ah...you should probably freshen up" I suggested as he just nodded and was just about to make his way upstairs when I stopped him.

"Ryan..." I called out.

"Yeah" He replied.

"Um...just don't tell anyone yet...okay" I said wondering if he'll agree with it or not.

"Alright, if that's what you want" He replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright" I murmured the word as a question.

Well I thought that he would at least ask why...I didn't expect him to just agree with me right away.

"Yeah alright" He said nodding.

"Okay then" I mumbled turning around, trying to walk to the dinning room...well key word 'trying' as I felt a tug on my wrist and the next thing I knew, I was slammed against a muscular, familiar chest.

"I just need you to know that though this baby is unexpected and the timing and situation might also not be very perfect and suitable but I'm more than happy about it, surprised but yet happy...this news is the best one that I have heard in a very, very long while" He said looking into my eyes...and for a moment I felt so exposed and conscious as if he's staring straight into my soul.

"And I promise to love and cherish this baby just as much as I love and cherish you, my love" He added, sealing my lips into a quick kiss before walking upstairs leaving me...kind of breathless and...well I don't know.

Huff. My feelings are kind of all over the place right now.

I guess what you mean to say is that you are confused, my subconscious said.

Yeah, something like that.

Later that night I sat having a very chatty dinner where Ryan's family really warmed up to Nancy, to which I'm quite relieved by the way because you know, Nancy is my best friend and Ryan's family also means a lot to me so I kind of just wanted them to get along so...anyways.

A few minutes later after having dinner everyone decided to call it a night and went back to their rooms which left only me, Ryan and Nancy in the living area.

"Ryan wait" I called out seeing that he was about to walk upstairs.

"I was thinking if Nancy could sleep in your, I mean our room tonight and if you could just crash in some other room" I said walking up to him as he stopped by the stairs.

"Why" He asked shrugging as if what I asked was the most illogical think to ask for.

"Because I have met my best friend after a really long time and I want to spend some time with her before she goes back..." I paused.

"And also because Grace said so...I mean she said that we shouldn't sleep in the same room until our wedding now. I don't know, she was talking about some bad omen or something" I added unsure about the bad omen part myself.

I mean that doesn't makes any sense right, because we have been sleeping in the same room, on the same bed for so many days now and suddenly now it'll be considered as a bad omen just because we are about to get married in a day.

Anyways. Leave it.

"Whoa bad omen" He said chuckling.

"Then what about the time when we were living in the same room and since when do you believe in this kind of stuff" He added.

"Ryan" I said giving him a look.

"Okay I'll sleep somewhere else tonight" He replied.

"Good night" He added pecking my lips.

The next day there was no one on the breakfast table expect for me and Nancy as everyone is busy preparing for tomorrow and well also because it's not exactly proper breakfast time...it's more like brunch time as it's almost afternoon.

Though I did ran into Ryan earlier when I was coming downstairs, I informed him that I have an appointment with the doctor today, just to you know, check things up.

I also asked him if he would like to come along but surprisingly he denied, saying that he is busy today.

Also, I found his behaviour a little strange...it was as if he really wanted to get away or to get somewhere quickly but anyways since he is not coming along so obviously Nancy is my back up, so she'll accompany me to the doctor's this evening.

Later that night as I returned back home after my appointment with the doctor, I looked around for Ryan but I couldn't find him anywhere and also no one was home except Charlotte so I finally decided to ask her where everyone was.

"Oh mom is in her room and Sam and Scar have still not returned from shopping...ugh I don't know what's left to shop now, I mean the wedding is tomorrow and they are still not done with their shopping, thank God I decided to stay home" She said blabbering about how Scarlett decided that she needed a backup outfit for tomorrow just in case she or someone else spills coffee or vodka over her dress tomorrow.

Why am I not surprised?

Well of course because it's Scarlett.

"Okay and where's Ryan" I asked.

"He's on the terrace, he's been sitting there all alone since a while now...I don't know what's up with him, he was acting a bit strange" She replied.

"Oh but you don't worry at all I'm sure he's not having any second thoughts about tomorrow though" She added chuckling.

"Maybe he's just a little nervous...which, for Ryan is strange as well anyways I'm gonna go and sleep now, good night" She said.

"Yeah good night" I replied as she walked towards her room leaving me and Nancy alone in the living room.

"Don't do this Vienna...don't tell him" Nancy said shaking her head, with a hint of some kind of sadness and disagreement in her voice.

"You know this won't end up well...you know what this might do to him...it'll destroy him Vienna" She added and for a moment her words held back my emerging steps as I was about to make my way to the terrace.

"I know what I'm doing Nan" I replied without turning around before walking upstairs.

Just one more night and boom...it's my wedding.

Why is it still so freaking hard to believe that tomorrow is my wedding?

Anyways, I'm just gonna leave tomorrow's worries for tomorrow because I have something much more important on my plate right now.

"Ryan..." I called out looking around the terrace, trying to spot him in the darkness of the starry night.

"Yeah...I'm here" He replied as I spotted him standing by the railing with a bottle of what I assume is alcohol, in one hand and a glass in the other one.

"I needed to talk to you but it seems like you are quite drunk right now..." I paused walking towards him only to stop at some distance.

"But I'm afraid what I want to say has to be said right now...this can't wait" I added.

"It has to be done right now...just do it Vienna...just say it" I murmured to myself, closing my eyes for a moment.

"Then go one say it...though I admit I'm a little drunk but I haven't lost the ability to listen yet" He replied without turning around.

"It's about the baby" I said hesitantly.

"What about the baby" He replied chuckling which felt really strange as it was unexpected.

"I..." I trailed off.

"Go on. Say it" He said.

"Need some confidence" He added bringing his hand up, dangling the bottle in the air as I just stared at his back blankly, not understanding what was going on with him.

And did he just offer me a drink even after knowing that I'm pregnant...why did he do that? I mean he would never take any risk with the baby's health...so why?

I sighed shaking all the thoughts away for a while and just focused on what I needed to do...what I needed to say.

And after what felt like hours but in reality were just about a few minutes I guess...I finally said it.

"I aborted it" I said.

•••

Hey guys,

Wait. Did Vienna really just say that?

More importantly did she really do what she just said?

And more, more importantly...how will Ryan react to this?

Anyways,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1K 14
#2 [18+] ⚠️MATURE SCENES⚠️ Soe Black has had it all. Money, fame and popularity Because of her father she has never had anything to cry about.... ex...
36.7K 722 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
347K 13.9K 39
Book #3 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I'm a doctor, remember?" I brought my voice down to a husky whisper. "I know exactl...
1.2M 24.6K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...