๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š // ๐™…๏ฟฝ...

By Ashh_mh

"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not ex... More

1 - Taking Chances
2 - Bloody Nose
3 - BigHit?!?
4 - Gucci
5 - Mochi's Fingers
6 - Jungkook's Abs
7 - Pouts
8 - Tattoos
9 - Dalla Dalla
10 - Idiot
11 - Monday...
12 - Secret Video
13 - Airport Coffee
14 - Freckles
15 - Home
16 - TACOS!
17 - Family
18 - Pinky Promise
19 - Eyebrows
20 - Grammys
21 - My Time
23 - ON
24 - Army
25 - BTS!
26 - Tteokbokki
27 - Rona
28 - Ramen
29 - Bored
30 - Coffee
31 - Thank you
32 - Pineapple Pizza
33 - Jelousy
34 - Jerk
35 - Taste of Alcohol
36 - I Like You
37 - Idol
38 - Not Ready
39 - CNS
40 - Mine
41 - Selfish
42 - Stupid Heart
43 - No Holding Back
44 - One Kiss
45 - Obvious
46 - Always
47 - Fake Smile
48 - Anything
49 - Last One
50 - Dead
51 - Please...
52 - Desire
53 - Grammys Pt. 2
54 - Sleeping Beauty
55 - Can't Let Go
56 - Pain
57 - Fear
58 - Truth
59 - Wake Up
60 - Awake
61 - Answers
62 - Talk
63 - Special
64 - Me
65 - Stay With Me

22 - Filter

3K 81 1
By Ashh_mh

After the Grammys, we stayed in the states for almost a week and then headed back to Korea. It's been a few weeks since then and it's also been a little busy due to the comeback. I haven't really had a moment to relax since my whole life was revolving around these 7 boys, but I wasn't complaining.

Junkgook and I have gotten closer since our late night conversation on the roof. We've gotten to the point where we're comfortable joking with each other. But that also means that he does get under my nerves sometimes. I knew that he liked joking with people based on Bon Voyage and Run, but I didn't know how much he really liked it.

Right now the guys were in the studio doing some finishing touch ups of the album. Last week they finished a 4 day photoshoot the official concepts of the album.

Next week, the boys are going to spend the whole week practicing a new choreography for a new song. And then the week after, they were going to shoot a music video just showing off the dance and it would also be the release of the album. The week after that, we would all be heading back to the states to shoot the official music video for their main song of the album.

Tae invited me to the studio so I can check out how they work their magic and I was really excited. All the boys were tired, but they were so focused at the moment. Right now, Tae and Jimin were singing for their song together and they just sounded so amazing. After they were finished, they both stepped out and sat right next to me on the sofa.

RM played what they just sang and started editing. After some time, he finished and then continued to put all the parts together to make the final product. We were only 30 seconds in and it sounded amazing; everyone was smiling and looking at each other knowing that Army were really going to love this duo song.

Next up, Jimin was up again, but this time for his solo song. He had previously showed me a small portion of the song weeks before when we were in the studio and I couldn't help but to fall in love with the latin sound that it had. I haven't heard all of the songs, but at the moment, it's my favorite from the album.

"Ally, you want to grab a quick snack with me?" Tae gave me his cute boxy smile. I was about to answer him when someone stopped me.

"Ally! Can I actually have you stay? I need you for something important." I looked over at Tae and gave him a small sorry, but that he should also get me something. With that he walks out of the studio along with the rest of the guys, only leaving Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and I.

"So what's up?" I asked Jimin turning to face him.

"I just wanted you to stay so you can listen to the whole song since you did say that you loved it." He gives me a little smile before getting up at getting inside the booth to start recording.

Jimin and the boys wasted no time and got to work right away. Once he started singing, I started getting chills. His voice was just so beautiful and this song really brought out the best of his vocals. After a while of recording, Yoongi gave him a thumbs up signaling him that he was good to come out.

Namjoon and Suga started editing the song and it was really fascinating to see how they worked. I was a little too fascinated watching them that I didn't even notice that Jimin was calling my name.

"Ally!"

"Huh? I'm sorry." I have Jimin a small shy smile.

"Are you really that into the work that they're doing?"

"Well, yea I mean I've never seen how a song is edited and it's just really interesting to see these two work because they're so good." Jimin just smiles at me and gives me a small pat on my head.

"I feel like something is missing..." We both turn our heads to look at Namjoon and Yoongi having a little bit of trouble.

"What do you mean, Hyung?" Jimin gets up from the sofa and walks over to them. Yoongi starts playing the part that they were having trouble on. Personally, I thought that it sounded good, but then again I wasn't a producer.

"I think that it sounds good..." Jimin says to both of them.

"It just seems to plain like something else should be going on in this part." Jimin decides to sit back down next to me and leave the boys to figure out what was going on since he as well didn't know what else to do for them. Along with him, he brought the lyric sheet for the song and I kindly took it out of his hands and looked at it.

"These lyrics are so good and also a little sexy." Jimin started smiling and even blushing a bit from my comment. I looked over the lyrics and noticed that there were a few words that I wasn't too sure what they were or how to pronounce.

"How do you say this word?" I point to the word that I wasn't too sure about.

"데려갈게" I repeated the word, but I didn't seem to get it right so he just giggled a bit. He kept repeating it over and eventually I got it.

"Can you read the next verse?" I started reading the next verse like he said but he immediately stopped me. "Actually...sing it instead." I gave him a small death glare, but did as he told me.

"팔레트 색을 섞어 pick your filter
어떤 나를 원해 hey"

Jimin soon joined me after a couple of lines.

"너의 세상을 변화시킬 I'm your filter
맘에 씌워줘"

"Wow looks like you can read Korean." I give him a small punch on the arm.

"Wait!" All of a sudden Yoongi turns around in his chair and faces us while everyone else looks at him. "Ally, sing that verse again."

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Just sing it." I wasn't sure why he wanted me to sing, but I did it anyway. "Ok, stop. Jimin, join her." Jimin also didn't know what was going on, but he just sang with me.

"Ok, sing that verse again, but Ally sing it in half an octave lower than what you are singing now."

"Hyung, what are you ev-"

"Just sing!" Without saying anything else, we both started singing again like he told us.

After we finished, Yoongi immediately turned around to face Namjoon who now shared the same facial expression that Yoongi had. Meanwhile, Jimin and I just looked at each other confused as to what was even going on.

"Hyungs, what's going on?"

"I think we would found what we needed to make this part a little better. Even though we have your other vocals in the back, we need more vocals, but that isn't yours." I just looked at Namjoon, still a bit confused, but I kind of understood what he was saying.

All of a sudden Jimin stands up and looks at me with a shocked expression on his face. Now all the boys were looking at me.

"Ally, can we use your vocals for the song?" After hearing those words come out of Yoongi's mouth, I could feel my heart literally stop.

"Wait..hold up. You guys want me to sing, so you can have MY voice in Jimin's song? For a song that's going to be in a BTS album that the whole world is going to listen to?" I was still trying to process everything that I have been told.

"Yes, but it'll only be for background vocals. Don't be scared, people aren't even going to know that it's you." Namjoon tells me in hopes to try to get me to feel a little better.

"Please Ally? It's the only way we can make this song better?" I wasn't really sure what to even say to them. The fact that my voice would be on a BTS album was just a little too much for me to handle.

I think that Jimin could see how uneasy I was by the situation. I soon felt him grab my hand and give it a gentle squeeze of reassurance. I looked at him and he gave me a small warm smile. To be honest, it really did help to calm me down a bit.

"Ok... I'll do it." They boys were relieved that I accepted and I could see the smiles on their faces.

"Well, go ahead and get inside the booth." I go and get inside and I just look at the mic and the headphones that were right in front of me.

Never in my life did I ever think that I would ever be in a studio recording my voice for a song, but now, it was actually going to happen. I put on headphones and look at the guys on the other side.

"Ready?" Namjoon asks me and I just give him a thumbs up. "Alright, let's start."

A/N

I think my favorite song from the album is Filter 😭💜 It's just such a bop!!

- Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 980 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
190 72 17
|| THE DREAMCATCHER'S || J.Jk & Thv Series || Written By - Aria & Nyraa Instagram - @bangtan.figz_ This story is about two best friends who can't liv...
88.4K 5K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
60.7K 6.3K 116
[please don't read this. I beg. my inexperienced ass was having a field trip with this one and it's atrocious. *punches wall* ] "why are you taking...