Fated To Be Together ✔️

By Zoya_001

She is model of innocence; He is anything but innocent. She sees the world in light; He only sees darkness. ... More

Prologue
1. Loneliness
2. Tears
3. Progress?
4. Scared
5. Rules
6. First Time
7. Resistance
8. Box of Past
9. Sweetie Pie
10. Stupid
11. Meeting Him
12. Hate
13. Discipline
14. Red
15. Grand-Father
16. Daddy Dearest
17. Choice
18. Daughter
20. His Choice
21. Missing
22. Finally
23. Mom
24. Chance
25. Accident
26. Crush?
27. Waking up
28. Reckless
29.Slap
30. Name?
31.Rules
32. New Beginning
33. Dinner or Date?
34.Falling
35. Strength
36. Perfection
37. Complicated
38. Her Realisation
39. Support?
40. Kabir's Way
41. Sleep
42. Bir's Claim
43. Perfect Guilt
44. Burden?
45. Father's Son?
46. Falling Apart
47. Kabir's Vow
48. Mysterious?
49. Businessmen & Lasagne
50. Blue
51. Equal?
52. Destruction
53. Betrayal
54. Trust
55. Letter
56. Hope
57. Destruction
58. Lies and Truth
59. Hiding
60. Breaking Down
61. Strength
62. Forgot?
63. Connection
64. Emotions
65. Fate
Bonus Chapter

19. Charity

6.2K 498 38
By Zoya_001

Enjoy reading (:

------------------------------

Flashback:

Twenty Four Year Old Sanaa and Kabir:

IIMR Campus:

Sanaa and Bir have graduated and were now working as temporary residents. They have taken the permission from dean to work in their specialty before getting acceptance from other programs.

They were celebrating along with their other friends Rahul, Pakhi and of course Vaish.

Kabir still hasn't told her truth and she didn't let him feel that she knew the truth. The secret was hidden for years now and frankly, it didn't matter.

She was sweetie pie and he was Bir. That was all they cared about.

They had their problems like the time Kabir got into fighting club when Sanaa didn't talk to him properly after her breakdown. When Sanaa got to know that she went to that club and brought him out of it and made him promise to never get into that club again. He in return made her promise to never set a foot inside again even if he was inside it.

They have got their scholarships and Kabir was getting money from his grandfather's side too which he rarely used but it helped. So he used to pay any bills for him or Sanaa.

Sanaa tried to object but his reply was, "Sweetie pie, don't make money an issue in any relationship and never hesitate in taking money from me. I will not hesitate in asking money from you in if I need because for both of us, money doesn't matter."

Kabir has stopped visiting Malik Residence and because of that Sanaa's visits limited to family dinners, occasionally. Her father was busy in business, her mother was busy with social functions and sister was working as fashion designer in their father's company. So even if they were in same city, they would not see each other too much.

They were looking for various post grad programmes. Kabir told her about Sydney Medical Council and Sanaa was fascinated by it and thought of applying to it. Kabir supported the idea. He knew her potential. He himself applied for it but he wasn't much interested in going out of India. He had his reasons for staying here.

He was making himself stronger to face, Mr. Malik. He has hired PI's to gather information about Mr. Malik's business and was pleased to know that the man was suffering some losses but it was still not sufficient.

***

Mr. Malik was facing some losses in his business. His strategies weren't as powerful as earlier and his decisions were proven wrong. He knew he needed to invest in something new because his own company was running in losses.

He was looking around, doing some research about the business he can take over when he heard about Shah Business Empire. That was his dream one time, for which he has crossed all the limits. But the old man, Aazam Shah was too stubborn to give up.

After his death too he has made sure that the Shah Business Empire was in the hand of a committee of trusties who would take care of any major decision. He wanted to be a part of that but knew that it wasn't possible because all of them were faithful to Aazam Shah even after his death. So he has given up on it.

But today he got some important information which made him smile devilishly.

It was time to meet his son but he knew that it won't be that simple and he has to send his daughter away. She was more his sweetie pie now than his daughter. She won't let him succeed. So he has to plan for it.

He can't break Kabir Shah but he can definitely break Bir.

It was time for a family dinner.

***

Sanaa was there for a family dinner. It was a silent affair as always. She can't refuse to them because she didn't want to cause trouble.

"How are things at work?" Mr. Malik asked and Sanaa kept on eating thinking that he was talking to her sister.

"Shenu..." She heard her sister's voice and realised that he was talking to her which was weird because he never showed any interest towards her profession.

"It's good. I'm a surgical resident at IIMR. It's a good experience for me. I'm applying for some other programs." She replied carefully.

"Good." He said and Sanaa looked at him for few seconds trying to absorb his words.

"Thanks dad." She can't help but say because for the first time in years her father said something good about her.

"Can we talk in study for few minutes?" Mr. Malik asked after dinner. That again surprised Sanaa because he never asked. He always ordered. She nodded.

"You called me dad? Is everything okay?" Sanaa asked and Mr. Malik looked up from his file.

"Everything is okay, Sanaa. I want to rectify some mistakes of mine and I need your help for that." Mr. Malik said and Sanaa's heartbeat increased. Was her father going to speak the truth about Kabir's mother?

She never thought of it like that. She never thought that her father might talk to her regarding Bir. She was waiting for years to know about truth but she wanted to hear it from Bir's mouth and not her father's.

"What mistakes dad?" She asked nervously.

"I did some big mistakes in my past, really big. I can't feel guilty enough for that and now I'm getting old. I want to rectify them before my time comes." He said and Sanaa can't understand what was happening with her father.

Was he diagnosed with some disease and dying? That thought really disturbed her because after all he was her father. She didn't like what he did but she didn't hate him.

"Are you alright dad? Is your health okay?" She asked and Mr. Malik smiled at her concern.

"I'm fine Sanaa. My health is not an issue, by God's grace. It's just that when you come at an age like mine you suddenly start seeing big picture behind everything." Mr. Malik said.

"I don't understand dad. What are you trying to say?" Sanaa asked frowning.

"I just realised that I have been so busy in making money that I have never stopped and thanked God for blessing me with all of this. Never thought of donating anything." Mr. Malik said and Sanaa got confused.

The words sounded weird coming from his mouth. But maybe this happens in old age.

"I don't understand how can I help you with that dad?" She asked frowning.

"I want you to go to an orphanage in Gurgaon as my representative and donate some money anonymously. I can't trust anyone but family for this purpose and both your mother and sister are busy.

I have never asked you anything and I won't force you today too but if you can do this favour on your old man than it will make me happy." Mr. Malik said trying to play the card of emotional father and Sanaa can't say no to that.

After all it was for an orphanage. Her and Bir's place.

"Of course dad,I can go. Just tell me when. I will go." Sanaa replied feeling a bit happy that at least her father was doing something good.

"Tomorrow early in the morning. It's Sunday tomorrow. You stay here. I will ask the driver to take you away. Gurgaon is nearby. You can come back in the evening." Mr. Malik said.

"Tomorrow? Isn't it too soon?" Sanaa asked him.

"They are developing the orphanage. They need as much funding as they can." Mr. Malik said and Sanaa nodded still confused.

"Okay dad. I will go tomorrow. Anything else you want me to do?" Sanaa asked.

"Nothing for now daughter! We will talk again tomorrow. I have few things that I want to confess but after you come back. And Sanaa, don't tell anyone about this. Not even Vaish or Kabir. They already hate me too much and will think of this as some kind of foul play." Mr. Malik said and Sanaa stilled for a second.

Of course she will tell them but after she comes back. That way she won't be doing anything wrong with anyone.

She stiffly nodded at him and left the study.

***

Mr. Malik entered the house and spotted his son after almost four years.

Kabir has matured with time and since he got into medical college he only came to the outhouse once to take away his stuff. No words were exchanged between them since his sixteenth birthday.

Kabir looked up to see Mr. Malik walking inside his rented house when he was doing push ups in the balcony and was surprised because he didn't expect to see him today.

His first thought was whether everything was alright with his sweetie pie? Because she visited them for dinner yesterday.

"What are you doing here? Is sweetie pie alright?" Kabir asked.

"I'm here to talk to you on behalf of my daughter. But I think we need to talk somewhere more private." Mr. Malik replied.

"Since when does sweetie pie need you to talk to me? You are not welcomed here." Kabir asked feeling confused. She was definitely not alright.

"Since she got to know the truth." Mr. Malik dropped the bomb and just like that Kabir's strongest defence broke.

***

Here's a how it began.

The end of such a beautiful relationship.

Next chapter is the complete conversation and you'll see how even strongest people have some weaknesses.

Confused at how's Kabir going to let Mr. Malik manipulate him? Remember he is the father...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 14.6K 47
Vaish. DramaQueen. A young businesswoman whose ultimate aim is to live her life to the fullest and enjoy every moment. All she wants is to make her...
10.9K 360 41
this story tells u about how a unwanted marriage turns into a beautiful romantic CHIRAG RAWAL ...a heartless doctor , i mean he is rude to other but...
19.4K 823 16
First book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Was I raised without love? Or was I born unloveable? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Noor...
91.2K 4K 49
"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened. "If y...