The Troublesome Hitachiin Twi...

By Kaiyri-Akuma

Meet Kino Kamiyoto. The newest honour student at Ouran Academy. After a dark event of the past she was made... More

Chapter 1 - Kino
Chapter 2 - My Class
Chapter 3 - The Twins
Chapeter 4 - The Host Club
Chapter 5 - Childish Fun
Chapter 6 - My Parents
Chapter 7 - The Food
Chapter 8 - Is He Okay?
Chapter 9 - The Poster
Chapter 10 - The Hitachiin House
Chapter 11 - The Realisation
Chapter 12 - The Feelings
Chapter 13 - I'm a Hostess
Chapter 14 - The Hints
Chapter 15 - The Tranquil & Trauma
Chapter 16 - Tamaki's Plan
Chapter 17 - Haruhi's House
Chapter 18 - Commoner's Supermarket!
Chapter 19 - The Beach
Chapter 20 - The Anniversary
Chapter 21 - The Nightmares
Chapter 22 - The Date
Chapter 23 - My Past to Present
Chapter 24 - The Sacred but Secure
Chapter 25 - ¿End?
Chapter 26 - The Fight
Chapter 27 - My Amnesia
Chapter 28 - The Pain
Chapter 30 - Love

Chapter 29 - My Memories

592 18 1
By Kaiyri-Akuma

It's Tuesday morning. 6:30am to be exact. I don't know how I woke up so early. Haruhi was even still asleep. She had stayed round mine last night trying to figured out what to do about the twins. In the end we couldn't think of a thing and fell asleep studying.

I finished all my morning chores that were both school related and house related. I was dressed and ready to go, all except the fact that we didn't have to leave for another hour and a half.

When it finally hit 7am, Haruhi woke up and got ready. We both had breakfast then grabbed our lunch boxes and wallets and went down to meet the taxi.

"Hmm..."

"What is it?" Haruhi questioned.

We were in the back of the taxi half way to Ouran when I had a thought.

"Well you know what I told you what happened yesterday." I began. "Do you think I should try give them a proper explanation?"

"Depends. Do you even know why you cried?" She asked.

"Not really... All I know is that it really hurt when Hikaru yelled and glared at me like he did. I dunno why that was the reason though."

"...Well then you don't need to explain because you don't even really know. They'll be fine with it."

"Okay. If you're sure."

Soon we arrived and we were once again early because I called the driver early. We sat around my desk and just talked. Then the twins showed up, and Kaoru was walking up to us.

"Morning." He beamed.

"Morning guys." me and Haruhi replied.

Hikaru stayed silent and just looked out the window. Kaoru nudged him signaling to speak.

"Hi." He said grumpily.

"Sorry about him. He didn't get to sleep until late last night so he's a little grumpy." Kaoru obviously lied, but I didn't want to pry. "Oh. Kino can I speak to outside for a minute?"

"Um. Okay.." I said unsurely.

I followed him out into the now empty hallway, as everyone was in their classes by now.

"Now what is it you wanted?" I asked.

"Do you remember anything about me or Hikaru at all?" He asked.

"...I-I don't know. Words keep spilling out my mouth without me thinking, as if it feels natural to say it. Images keep popping up in my mind for a split second before they get chucked back into the dark depth of my memory." I explained.

"I see. Oh well. We're just gonna have to wait for you then." He smiled, tussling my hair.

"Thanks Kaoru. You really are a good, kind hearted person. You know that?"

"Hey. No problem." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I know Hikaru can be an ass sometimes but he ready does have good intentions and a good heart."

"Yeah right. He's so confusing. One minute he's all worried about me, the next he's pissed at me to no end." I scowled. "But you're always really kind, no matter what the situation. Even if you're hurting, like now, you're still always so happy. Like me."

I could feel an emotion welling up inside me, but it felt wrong. It felt like I was falling for Kaoru, but it felt wrong. Like I wasn't meant to like him in that way.

"Hey Kaoru..." I began, already knowing my face was going red.

"What is it?" He asked.

'Here goes nothing....or maybe everything...'

"What would you say if I said...that I think...I kinda...like you." I finally spat out.

As soon as I said that there was a loud crash as the door swung open revealing an extremely pissed Hikaru.

"Were you ease dropping!?" I exclaimed.

"So what if I was!? Did you just say what I think you just said?" He yelled back at me, his teeth clenched together.

"Yeah! What of it?" I spat. "Its not like you give two shits about me! All you ever do is glare at me as if I insulted you're mother or something!"

"That has nothing to do with this!"

"Hell yes it does! You're acting so pissed about it! If you really liked me, you wouldn't be such an ass toward me! Kaoru's kind, unlike you! He actually puts others before himself! He's hurting just like you are, but unlike him you decided to push your pain back into me just so that you could feel the tiniest bit better! But Kaoru pushed his feeling to the side so that I wouldn't feel even worse about myself after I got you two mixed up!" I screamed, holding back tears again. "You don't think I'm hurting too? For some reason, I don't know why, but whenever you glare at me, yell at me and even now I feel like I'm the worst human being alive. I feel like I'm worthless and don't amount to anything! It's like you want me to hate myself! I know you hate me! But you're too selfish to care and to notice others feelings! You have to be told how people feel or you'll never know!"

"That's not true! I don't hate you! And I don't want you to hate yourself!" He argued.

"Then why do you keep glaring and yelling at me when I haven't done anything wrong purposefully!?"

"Enough the both of you!" Kaoru interrupted.

"Oh and you can shut it and all!" Hikaru shouted at his brother. "I bet you planned this as soon as you found out Kino lost all memory of us!"

"No I didn't! I was trying to help you! It was obvious you weren't gonna liven up anytime soon and if we both went in her bad book then she would never remembered us!"

"And what do you know?"

They broke out into a full on fist fight.

"Stop it! The both of you!" I screamed.

I tried to push them apart, but I only ended up getting hit backwards by Hikaru.

That's when time seemed to slow down.

They stopped fighting and looked over to me, mid-fall. That's when I noticed it. There was a ray of light spilling in through the window, reflecting of something off my neck and into my eyes.

It was a heart necklace.

'This necklace... Where did I...?'

Flash! Ring! Bang!

"You have a really pretty face ya know."

"And you have a very direct way of approaching people, ya know."

"Feisty, I like that"

"Weirdos, I don't like that."

"I love you Kino."

"I love you too, Hikaru."

All the memories were flooding back all at once. Even the pain of what Tyler made me do.

Suddenly the world went back to normal speed and I landed with a thump.

"Kino!" All three of them yelled out, rushing to my side.

"Are you okay!" Haruhi asked.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. I really didn't. Its just that I was so-"

"Would you just shut your mouth before I shut it for you." I grinned, sitting up.

"What?" He questioned.

"I said shut your mouth before I make it shut" I repeated.

"Hu?"

"Oh for fucks sake."

I pulled him by the collar and tie and kissed him, making Haruhi and Kaoru turn away, and Hikaru utterly surprised. I released after a few seconds.

"Understand now?" I questioned.

He simply nodded. Too surprised and shocked to speak.

"Well I think we all now got the fact that you got all your memories back." I heard Kaoru state.

"No. I lost them all again." I said sarcastically, earning a few laughs.

Hikaru however was still shell shocked.

"How long is he gonna be like this?" I asked.

"Dunno." Kaoru replied.

I let out a sigh then slapped Hikaru across the face.

"What was that for?" He groaned.

"You were half dead and I'd rather you be fully alive." I told him.

"Well, see you guys back inside. We got 10 minutes." Haruhi stated, before she and Kaoru went back into the class to explain what the hell just happened.

"Like Haruhi said, we better-"

I was cut of by Hikaru kissing me. Being the slightly emotional wreck I was at the time, I decided not to push him off me and just let him have his way.

'I can't believe I forgot him. And not only that, almost fell for Kaoru. I am a terrible human being. But he still forgives me. He knew I wasn't myself, and the second he knew I was his again, he let all the previous anger and pain just erase itself from his mind. But yet... I still feel like a bitch for almost liking his brother. What can I do to make it up to him?'

We broke apart a few minutes later, and just sat there and hugged. Dunno how long though.

"And just so we're clear, you don't owe me anything." He whispered in my ear. "There's no need for you to make up what happened with Kaoru. Nor anything you said.  You weren't yourself and couldn't remember anything. So there was nothing you could do about it. I certainly didn't help by pushing you away. And I really am so sorry for that."

"W-why are you apologizing?" I asked.

"Because I wasn't the one who couldn't remember. I know exactly what kinda person you are. But even so, I still acted like a huge ass. I pushed you away from me instead of help, like Kaoru did. Like you said, I put myself before others."

"That's not true! You jumped right in the line of fire to save me from being killed by Tyler." I reminded.

"Once." He replied.

"Once is enough. You saved my life Hikaru, and that I can never repay you for." I sniffed, tears starting to form.

We parted a little, and he wiped away my tears.

"Hey. You being here with me is payment enough. Like I said, I couldn't just let you die. I love you too much to let that happen."

"I love you too."

He pulled me into another tight hug that I gladly accepted. Letting my face fall and find comfort in the crook of his neck.

'I missed this warmth... I don't want to lose it ever again.'

"That reminds me." He began, pulling out of the hug. "How were you able to remember me. Well us?"

I dug into my collar and pulled out the necklace.

"Hey that's the necklace I gave you."

"No shit sherlock." I joked. "When you accidentally hit me the sun reflected light off of it and I saw it. I looked at it then all my memories came back through. All the way from when we first met right up to when Tyler pushed me out the window." I explained. "That reminds me, how's your arm?"

He lifted up his blazer and shirt sleeve to reveal a bandage.

"The doctors sewed it right up and bandaged it." He told me. "I may have a scar, but hey, was worth it to make sure you were safe."

"And Kaoru's injuries?"

"He just has a few bruises here and there as well as a few cuts. He has bandages too, but just to make sure he doesn't pick at the scabs and re-open them."

"Well I'm just glad you two were okay after that."

"I wouldn't say okay. We were too worried about you too care for ourselves."

"I think I could tell considering back at the hospital you tackled multiple doctors and nurses just to get to my room. Which I'm guessing hurt."

"Not as much as not being able to see you." He smiled, placing a hand on my face.

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek before the bell went and we went back into class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.8K 29
『Ouran High School Host Club』 『Hitachiin Twins ✘ OC』 ❝For those who can't choose between the two mischievous twins...❞ A foreign girl who enrolls...
2.2K 105 17
She can see other people's past. It's something that she was born with. Lately, her life has been just a bit crazy. At the moment she's in an abusive...
151K 3.5K 29
Meet Kitsuna Kanemoto Coming from an infamous family of weaponry, being one of the most feared and respected to those that know her, a terrifyingly...
62.7K 2K 18
Hey, This is a request from @Ekatrice19 She wanted Ouran Highschool Host Club! So, you are a new girl at school. Your story is like Haruhi's: Commone...