FREAKS - jughead jones imagin...

By elismohawk

FREAKS || ❝ don't cry, i am just a freak ❞ requests closed permanently. started 3/13/20 © 2020, elismohawk. More

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
001. stay with me
002. behind my back
003. attention
004. insecurities and ice cream
005. sick
006. beanie twins
007. that's my sister
008. jealousy
009. movie night
010. too late
011. too late [02]
012. that's karma
013. that's karma [02]
014. that's karma [03]
015. invisible
016. double date
017. sleepless nights
018. forever
019. normal
020. g&g
021. brainwashed
022. brainwashed [02]
023. home
024. reunited
025. nightmares
026. unorthodox
027. everyone needs a Jughead
028. thief
029. everything's right again
030. us against the world
031. i hate you
032. my girls
033. survive the night
034. survive the night [02]
035. a dare's a dare
036. the jones men
037. snow white
038. foster Sister
039. foster Sister [02]
040. forbidden
041. distant
042. distant [02]
044. in your room
045. study Date
046. secret
047. grocery Store
048. protected you
049. kisses and forgiveness
050. mine
051. diary
052. couple goals
053. cliche
054. wallflower
055. angel
056. baby it's cold outside
057. one more night
058. positive
059. new year, new promises
060. perfect
061. stylishly wasted
062. I'm not gay (x male reader)
063. dip
064. valentine
065. softie
066. insane
067. bedtime Stories
068. jeans
069. Rainy Daze

043. spark

1.2K 31 10
By elismohawk

pairing: Jughead x Y/n L/n
requested by: miss_m60

I decided not to name the brother in this, so you can just pick your brother's name

( 3rd person pov: )

"Y/b/n, I'm home!" I called upstairs. My brother was undoubtedly upstairs playing whatever video game he was obsessed with this week.

"Y/n. Hi!" He yelled, running down the stairs full speed, his brown hair flying around his head. He ran off the stairs, towards me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Why are so disgustingly happy?" I asked, shoving him off of me. He was 2 years younger than me, but stronger and taller, making the hug extremely forceful.

"I don't know, I just am I guess."

"Well stop, you're making me uncomfortable. I'm gonna head to bed, see you in the morning. And I better not have to wake your ass up again. You have an alarm clock, use it!" I said as I walked up the stairs into my bedroom and locked the door. I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection. My work uniform covered in grease, my raven hair in a messy bun, and my usually bright blue eyes accented with purple bags. If only I could work at Pop's, it'd be so much closer to home, making my late hours seem a little bit more bearable. But I have to suck it up and work at Benny's in centerville, a few towns over, that way nobody I know will come in and notice me. I removed my uniform and threw on my pajamas, prepared for a long, peaceful night's rest.

~Later~

"Y/n, Y/n!" Someone whispers. I open my eyes to see my room, pitch black, with Y/b/n standing over me.

"It happened again." He said, out of breath. His nightmares have gotten worse since we moved to Riverdale.

"Alright, come on" I moved the blanket and he crawled under. So much for my peaceful sleep.

~The next day~

I was incredibly tired the next morning, Y/b/n tossed and turned all night, making my sleep far from peaceful.

"Oh, hey Y/n" Betty smiled, approaching me. After I transferred to Riverdale High, Betty and Veronica adopted me into their friend group, which was fine, except for one exception: Jughead Jones. Jughead hated me, as I did him, there was no reason for it, our rivalry just... started.

"Hey Betts. What's going on today, anything interesting?"

"No, not really. We're planning on going to Pop's after school, since we haven't spent much time together lately, maybe do some studying. Wanna come?"

"Sure, why not?"

~Lunch~

I gave Y/b/n the last of my spending money for lunch, meaning I didn't have cash for lunch, and I wouldn't be caught dead asking someone for money. I followed after Veronica while she got her lunch, eventually making our way to the lunch table.

"Hey Betty, hey Archiekins" Veronica said, taking a seat on the opposite side of the table from them, me taking the seat next to her.

"Hello to you too Veronica" Jughead sarcastically remarked, grabbing the bag of chips off of Archie's plate. Jughead was the 'eater', the one that stole everyone's food, and was always hungry. Though he knew never to even touch my plate, if he didn't want to get his hand ripped off.

"Did you hear what Cheryl did in math today?" Betty practically yelled with excitement. I tuned out the rest of the conversation from there, knowing it was only about gossip, something I never cared about.

"So Y/n, your plate is very empty today. What are you on a diet or something?" I looked over at Jughead who wore that traditional smug look of his, something I had grown to despise. I was a ticking time bomb, from the lack of sleep and long work hours.

"Actually, yes. I'm on a diet from your shit, bye!" I yelled, getting up from the table and walking towards the library.

(Well... That made no sense)

~Later that day~

"So Y/n, you still up for Pop's?" Veronica asked as I was cleaning my locker out for the end of the day.

"Absolutely" I said, linking arms with her as we paraded out of school. Veronica had her limo driver parked out front, perks of being rich, I guess. We got to Pop's in no time, meeting up with Archie, Betty and Jughead as soon as we walked in.

"Now play nice you two, I'm going to order our food." Veronica scolded, pointing at me and Jughead. I gave him and evil glare from across the booth, still not over his rudeness at lunch. Veronica strutted back over, a few minutes later with all of our food.

"A strawberry milkshake for Betty, Vanilla for Archie, chocolate milkshakes and 2 burgers and fries for the foodies." She said, passing out everyone's orders.

"Ronnie, you didn't have to pay for me"

"Y/n, you haven't even eaten today. It's not that big of a deal." I didn't hesitate to inhale the food, I was incredibly hungry. As soon as I finished my food, my phone went off with a notification. I retrieved it from my pocket, it was a text from my boss saying they needed someone to fill in, and to be there in 30 minutes.

"Crap, I gotta go." I said, picking up my coat.

"Where are you going? Secret boyfriend?" Jug teased

"Actually, I'm going to work"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were a workaholic"

"I work hard, unlike you. Now shut up and leave me alone" I shouted and walked away

"So bossy" I heard him mutter from behind me. I turned around, ready to argue some more, but I settled on an: "UGH" and stormed away.

~At home~

I stormed in the door and threw down my keys.

"What's wrong?" Y/b/n asked, walking out from the kitchen with a cookie in his hand.

"Nothing. We were just at Pop's and Jughead was being an ass, making fun of how much I work, calling me bossy. And the worst part is that I can't correct him."

Y/b/n's pov:

"And the worst part is that I can't correct him." Y/n yells, running up to her room. It's completely unfair that this creep 'Jughead' can torment her, without knowing the slightest bit of what we go through on a daily basis. I grab my shoes and run out the door, making my way to Pop's. As I near the diner, I can see Jughead, and the rest of Y/n's friends, whom I've only met a handful of times.

"Hey, Jughead!" I yell aggressively as I enter the diner, earning several stares from people. As soon as his head spun around, he recognized me.

"Can I help you?"

"I really can't believe you. You're gonna sit here and torment Y/n like it's some kind of game? You have no idea what you do to her, or what we go through. None of you do! We had to leave out old home because of... problems and now my sister works her ass off just to take care of me, so excuse her if she's bossy or stuck up, because she works extremely hard and you make her life a living hell!" I screamed at him. He looked, stunned, to say the least. I walked out of the diner without another word, satisfied with my speech, mostly because of the look on his face once I hit him with the facts.

Y/n's pov:

Surprisingly I got a good amount of sleep that night, meaning I was energized for the first time in weeks. Though I knew I would have to face the gang today, which was giving me anxiety after I completely embarrassed myself the day before. I slid in the doors of Riverdale High, making my way to my locker. To my surprise, Jughead was standing at my locker, waiting for me.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked with attitude, making him look up from his phone.

"Oh. Hey, Y/n. I was waiting for you. I came to apologize. I know I've been a jerk lately, and there's no reason for that. Your brother told me off yesterday at Pop's, he mentioned how hard you work, and I had no idea. I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry." He rambled, looking at the ground.

"Truce?" He stuck his hand out for me to shake. I stared at it, amazed that the Jughead Jones just apologized to me. I took his hand, a bolt of electricity shooting through my veins.

That's the first time I felt the spark.

That was literal trash, I'm so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 44 26
"Before I moved to Riverdale, I was in a similar situation. The only thing I can remember is, his smile." Before Antoinette Topaz moved to Riverdale...
343K 6.8K 85
just to deliver the feelings <3 requests are always open!
21.7K 383 31
"i love you, always." "i love you more. always," she giggled at the boy. she'd never loved someone as much as the serpent boy laying next to her
456K 7.8K 76
"you and the north side princess?" ------ sweet pea story #1 in Archie💚 #3 in fp❤️ #3 in Andrews💛 #14 in Riverdale💙