024. reunited

A/n: This was a request from riverdalelover09 I hope it's ok.

Y/n's pov:

I sat on my bed once again, bored and unmotivated. My life was an endless cycle of boredom the past few weeks, as Jughead is in Toledo with his mom for a while, leaving me with nothing to do and nobody to talk to, all of my other friends busy with their fun summer plans, while my summer consisted of sitting at home watching netflix.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy Jug is visiting his mom at least. He's been gone for three weeks, no phone calls or emails, I know he's busy and the cell service there might not be the greatest, so I didn't read too much into the situation. I just miss him. I miss his bright green eyes and his cute beanie. I miss our late-night conversations and listening to him type away on his laptop.

Walking over to my bulletin board, I stand and gush over all the old photos of Jughead and I. The slightest noise sends me spinning on my heels. Gasping, I take in the sight in front of me, my window is ajar and the boy that constantly consumed my thoughts standing in front of it. Sprinting across the room, I tackle him in a hug, wanting nothing more than to be held by him again.

"Y/n/n, hi. I missed you so much. Sorry I didn't call, there was no cell service and-" I cut him off by placing a kiss on his lips, to which he gladly kisses back.

"Just don't let it happen again." He pulls me in for another kiss, this time lasting longer and with more emotion. The moment his lips met mine, time stopped. The world around us suddenly disappeared, leaving just the two of us, tangled in each other's arms, never wanting to let go.

He pulled back, needing air as did I, though I never wanted this moment to end. I quickly reattached my lips to his. Wrapping his arms around my waist again, he deepened the kiss. Our mouths moving in sync, saying all the things our voices couldn't.

I couldn't tell if this was really happening or if it was just a dream. He'd only been gone for a few weeks but it felt like centuries. He was my entire world, and I was his. I've never met someone so perfect. He still managed to make my blush when he sent a smile my way, and give me butterflies when we kiss.

"Oh great, Jughead's back" Archie says sarcastically, making us jump and pull away from our moment. I spin around to see Archie standing in my doorway, a disgusted look on his face. Well, he didn't knock, so that was his fault.

"Hey Arch, what's up?" I say awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

"Dad wanted to know what you wanted for dinner, but it looks like you're busy." He says, closing the door, but swinging it back open to add,

"And try not to choke on each other's tongues while you're at it." I felt my face go red as I cursed myself for not absorbing him in the womb. Archie shut the door with a smirk, leaving the two of us in an awkward silence.

"At least he didn't throw you out this time." I said, nervously laughing. Jughead just smiles and pulls me into his chest.

I smile to myself, Jughead and Y/n, reunited once again.