050. mine

A/n: I told myself I needed a break from writing for my sanity, but here I am, I just can't stay away.

3rd person pov:

The sound of a notification drew Jughead out of his concentrated state of reading. He was so invested in the book, it took him a minute to locate the source of the sound. He picked up his phone seeing a notification.

Betty Cooper: 1 new message

Hey Jug, it's just me. I know this might be weird, but I saw Y/n and Veronica kiss during cheer tryouts a few months ago, and I just wanted to tell you, in case Y/n didn't.

He stared at the screen with a blank expression, trying to process the message. His girlfriend became a River Vixen a few months back, yet she didn't tell him about this. Of course, it didn't surprise him, they were best friends. He wasn't mad of course, but he felt the need to mess with Y/n a little. He texted Betty a quick 'thank you' and moved on to the group chat.

To: The core five

We all need to have a talk. Meet at my trailer at 11 am tomorrow.

He laughed sinisterly to himself, knowing Y/n was going to kill him, though it was worth it.

~The next day~

"The reason I've gathered you all here today is because I just received a very interesting piece of information from Betty yesterday." Jughead said, pacing back in forth in front of them.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me you kissed Veronica during cheer tryouts" Y/n and Veronica looked wide-eyed at each other, while Archie looked clueless as to what was going on, but that wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Well I didn't think about it" Y/n said, not sure whether he was mad or not.

"Yeah Jughead. It was just a friendly kiss, nothing that matters"

"Wait- Veronica and Y/n kissed ?" Archie asked, completely confused.

"Yes Archie, keep up."

"So what's your point Jughead? We kissed, so what? Are you breaking up with her or something? Because if you are then-"

"I'm not breaking up with Y/n. I just think we should get even. Meaning Betty and I... should kiss." Everyone in the room turned pale, except for Betty, who gladly got up and walked over to Jug.

"Wait- Why are you gonna kiss Betty?" Y/n asked, about to jump out of her seat. She hated Betty with every bone in her body, and Jug knew this. Ever since they'd started dating, Betty had become jealous and spiteful, trying to break them up. He didn't let it bother him, but for Y/n it was something she thought about constantly.

"You got to kiss another girl, so I should too" He said, bringing Betty closer to him. He cupped her face and placed his lips on hers. He was uncomfortable, kissing anyone but Y/n was disgusting to him. It wasn't the same, there was no chemistry, no spark. He was trying to break the kiss, but Betty refused to stop making out with him, even putting her hands on the back of his head, securing him down.

Y/n watched in anger and disgust as they kissed, debating whether or not to stop them or show self control. After a minute of watching them, she'd had enough. She walked over to them and pulled Betty by her ponytail, not enough to seriously hurt her, but just enough to pry her off of him. She dragged him by his arm into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything Y/n/n, I was just trying to get even." He smirked, crossing his arms in front of his chest, trying to intimidate her.

"I know you don't care about that-"

"Yes I do! I'm not mad or anything, I just was kinda hurt that you didn't tell me."

"So you make out with Betty of all people?"

"I just wanted to make you jealous. I know how much you hate her." He admitted, lowering his voice, trying to end the argument.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what go into me. I shouldn't have kissed her, and there was no reason to make you jealous. I was way out of line" There was a long silence after that, both of them fidgeting with their hands and avoiding eye contact.

"It did make me jealous though." He smirked at her, putting her hands on her hips and bringing her closer.

"You're mine Jughead Jones. All. Mine."

A/n: This whole story is on crack. I kinda forgot how to write imagines and I'm tired... this sucks so bad I apologize.