FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

Galing kay sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... Higit pa

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

Chapter 27

4.6K 149 18
Galing kay sweetlittleCub

Sana woke up the moment she didn't feel the latter's presence on her side... She deep a sigh the moment she didn't see Tzuyu.

"Where is she??.." Sana asked herself...

Minutes later after doing her morning routines Sana decided to go downstairs...

When she go downstairs, There she saw Tzuyu talking with two girls in the living room.

Sana saw the girls and they looks like a model, they're pretty and sexy as well. Tzuyu was laughing talking with them, seems like she's having fun, she didn't even feel her wife presence...

Sana just pout, and directly went  to the kitchen and Mr.Lao was already there ..

"Good Morning Ms.Sana.."

"Good Morning..." Sana smile and bow her head...

"Please take a sit. Your breakfast is ready.." Mr.Lao said, as he gave a signal to the kitchen helper to prepare the foods in the table...

"Thank you..." Sana said as she seated in the chair. "How about Mom and Dad???.." Sana asked.

"They are still sleeping, Ms.Sana.."

"Ah, Okay..."

"I heard that Your friends will gonna stay here??.."

"Ah, yes they will be arriving here later.."

"I will picked them up in the airport later with Young Miss, Madam ordered me to pickup your friends at the airport..."

"Okay 🙂 Thank you..."

"Your welcome Ms.Sana."

"Uhmmm, Mr.Lao.."

"Yes???.."

"Who are those girls in the living room??." Sana asked.

"Ah, they are Young Miss Friends when she's in the middle school. They're actually older than Ms.Tzuyu.."

"Eh?? Then how come they're in the same class in middle school?."

"Uhmm, because Ms.Young Miss was accelerated ..."

"Ohhh, I see..."

"Did Ms.Tzuyu introduce you to them already????.."

"Uhmmm, No..." Sana bitterly smile..

"Did something happen?? Did you two fought???.."

"Uhmmm, no.. we are okay. Don't worry Mr.Lao.."

"Okay 🙂 Tell me if she do anything to you I will report it to Madam. Mrs.Chou will gonna scolded her for sure 🙂.." Mr.Lao laugh...

"Eh? ^^ ...."

-

Meanwhile Tzuyu's friend invite them to stroll around, so she quickly went upstairs to get changed and when she enter her room Sana isn't there anymore.

Tzuyu quickly changed her clothes and went downstairs, she directly went to the kicthen and there she saw Sana having her breakfast alone...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"My friends invite me to stroll around, I'll gonna go with them..." Tzuyu said ..

"Did you had your breakfast already???."

"I'll just gonna eat outside..." Tzuyu said and she quickly walks away ...

Sana just deep a sigh, as she was looking to her cereal meal...

"Are you okay Ms.Sana???.."

Sana smile. "Yes, Mr.Lao..." Sana said..

-

After having her breakfast Sana went upstairs, she laid down on the bed and she was feeling down knowing that Tzuyu was ignoring her...

"Chaeyoung is really cute, And I don't know but I just really want to compliment her..." Sana looks at her baby bump...

"Your mommy Tzu is ignoring me..." Sana said while caressing her tummy...

" I just only compliment her tho, it's not that I will fall for her or something 😟..."  Sana mumble..

-

LUNCH time and Tzuyu is still not home, Sana went downstairs to have lunch since Mrs.Chou and Mr.Chou call her...

"Sana...." Mrs.Chou greeted her.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Sana bow her head ...

"Where the hell is your daughter???.." Mr.Chou asked her wife...

"She's with her friend.. they left earlier..." Mrs.Chou answer..

"She hang out with her friends and left her wife here??? ALONE. Isn't your daughter thinking at all?? Her wife is pregnant for God sake....." Mr.Chou seriously said...

"I've been trying to call her but I can't contact her..."

"Tsk."

"Sana, seat down and let's have our lunch." Mrs.Chou said...

"Kamsahamnida..."

"Mr.Lao..." Mr.Chou called Mr.Lao with full of authority...

Sana suddenly feel tense since this is the first time she saw Mr.Chou this serious..

"Sir..."

"Where the hell Tzuyu is????.."

"Her friends visits here earlier and they went to the mall to hang out. They invite Young Miss..."

"Call her..." Mr.Chou seriously said.

"Yes, sir."

"Why did she left Sana alone here?? Her wife is pregnant and yet she's hanging out with her friends..."

"Dad, it's okay. Uhmm I understand, she also need to hang out with her friend. "

"Did you two fought???.." Mrs.Chou asked.

"Mmmm, It's my fault actually..." Sana said..

"What do you mean???.." Mr.Chou curiously asked.

Sana explained to them everything...

"That's normal, that's include in your pregnancy by complimenting other's and by just admiring them...." Mrs.Chou said.

Mr.Lao went back...

"Sir, Young Miss isn't answering her phone .." Mr.Lao said ....

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's friend invite her at the Bar. It's now 7:45 PM and they're still there. Tzuyu was about to buy some flowers for Sana this morning when suddenly Yao and Lin decided to hang out in the bar, since this is their first time to have some fun with Tzuyu again, they invite the latter... 

"Tzu, drink now...." Lin say as she handed her the glass of beer...

"No, I won't drink ...."

"Why not, just one glass c'mon..."

Tzuyu check the time and she's now worried Since Sana didn't even bother to message her.

"Okay..." Tzuyu said and drink the glass of beer... "Just one glass..."

-

"Sana where are you going????.." Mrs.Chou asked.

"Mom, I'll gonna accompany Mr.Lao to pickup my friends. At any minute their plane will now going to be landed.. I can't wait for Tzuyu..."

"I'll go with you..."

"But..."

"No, But's I'll go with you ..."

-

11:45 PM when they already  pickup Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo at the airport..

"Anyeonghaseyo...." The girls bow their head and hugs Mrs.Chou...

"How's your flight???.."

"It's good Ma'am..." Nayeon said..

"Okay, let's go now you must all tired, Sana and I prepare a simple dinner for you ...."

"Foods?? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Momoring happily said..

"Yes ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

"Where's Tzuyu by the way???.." Nayeon asked...

"Mmmmm, she's not home." Sana sadly said...

"Oohhh.."

"Girls, let's go home now..." Mrs.Chou said..

While on their way home Momo, Jihyo and Nayeon suddenly notice Sana being a gloomy, the latter keep checking on her phone hoping that Tzuyu message her already but she didn't received any message from her.

xxxx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.7K 175 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
340K 8.2K 43
Tzuyu has a little secret that all of them know except for Sana.. Find out her little secret. "Sana eonni.." I broke the hug and look at her "C-can i...
7.4K 420 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...
18.4K 834 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...