Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Birthday (Speical Event)

1.8K 37 30
By MehIWritem

Carrying the stack of five books over to the bookshelves. "Here you go, Misako."

"Thank you."

Misako asked me early this morning to help her at the Museum. She said someone came in here at night and tore the place apart. They must have been looking for something. This place is all torn up, especially the library part of this museum.

"Do you have any plan after today?" she asks placing the next book on the shelf.

"Nothing today. I was just going to hang out with the ninja for the night. Maybe play video games," I say.

I would rather sit there alone and eat a cake made by Zane. Or have a birthday party with the ninja at a restaurant.

I've never celebrated my birthday. Aria and Eli never threw me a party, gave me a gift, or even let me try birthday cake.

I remember the first birthday cake I had was given on the street. Walking by a bakery, someone was giving samples. As hungry as I was, that sounded amazing. That birthday cake was the best thing I ever had in my life, until f/f.

Misako knows my birthday is today too. Just she has never done anything for me. Not even today just is having me help here.

I don't mind, I like being around Misako. She as told me so much about the history of Ninjago and elemental masters. I'd love to learn more about all of them.

"Sounds like fun. Whenever I ask Lloyd what you guys are doing, he always says video games or training," she comments. "Do you guys not go out?"

My version of 'go out', is a date. But I know what she is talking about. "Not really. We only go once in a while. Usually stay home, cook, eat, train, and play."

"Well, they are your closest friends."

"Yeah, I live with the five crazy boys, the only other female, and a wise old man. Sounds crazy, but they are amazing."

"They really are."

We finished up cleaning the museum for the day. It was a little past midday, so that took up a lot of time. On top of that, she has an hour for lunch.

The phone from her office began to ring. "I'm sorry, let me take that before-"

"It's okay, you can go," I tell her sitting down on the bench.

Misako smiles before running off to the office.

Sitting on the bench I swung my feet to keep me entertained. I couldn't really think of anything to think of. Training. No. Video games. No. History. No. Lloyd. No- well maybe.

"Are you ready?"

Walking up to the door of my home, I push the door up looking inside.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I jump back at the surprise. All of the ninja, Nya, and What were standing there smiling at me. Ribbons, balloons, presents, and cake were all through the room. The birthday everyone has.

Smiling brightly at the ninja. I was so happy. I was finally getting that birthday party I wanted.

Warm tear slipping down my cheek. I rub it away. "Do you not like it? We can change it. Just-"

"It's amazing. Just never thought I'd ever had one," I admit wiping under my eyes.

"I had to get you out of the house for them to plan this," Misako says beside me.

"You were part of this?"

"Of course."

Giving Misako a quick hug I thank her. The only reason they would have known it's my birthday is through her.

"Hey! Hey! I made this all happen!" shouts Kai walking up to me.

"You did? I put all the ribbons up!" argues Cole.

"I made a cake!"

"I blew up the balloons!"

Walking over to the colorful ninja pulling all of them into a hug. "I don't care who did what. You all did this."

Their arms wrapping around each other and me. I was basically in the middle being crushed by everyone. "Thank you."

"Can we eat now?" asks Cole looking back at the cake. "Cause if you don't eat it soon, I will."

"Is that a threat?"

"It will be."

"I get the first slice!"

"Let me get the candles!"

"I'm lighting them!"

"You will set the house on fire, Kai!"

"Can we just eat the cake...?"

Sitting on my floor in my room I look at all the presents I got. Zane got me a book. Nya got me a bracelet, so we can match, Jay got me a giant sweater. Cole got me a bunch of my favorite snacks, and Kai got me some hats.

But nothing from Lloyd.

I didn't bring it up back when we were opening presents. He looked like his normal self back there. The green ninja he is.

It does hurt. Knowing the guy you like doesn't give you anything. But hey. Maybe he's broke or didn't have any time.

I heard a knock coming from my door, looking back I see the door peer open. The man of the hour, in my head, Lloyd Garmadon.

"Hey, I brought you the last slice of cake. Cole and Jay were fighting over it," he says welcoming himself in my room.

He joins me on the floor handing me the slice of cake. I smile taking the cake from him. "Thank you."

Eating the cake up slowly, since it was kinda awkward that I was the only one eating. "Did you enjoy your party?"

I nod my head placing the plate of cake down on the floor. "I really did. I have no other parties to compare it to, so it's definitely number one."

"You have... have some cake on your cake. Here," he points to the left side of his face.

I mirror him, lick that side of my face. But I didn't feel any frosting on my tongue.

"No, here."

Lloyd reaches his thumb out to my lips. I watching his hand as it touched the right side of my face, cleaning up the frosting.

I felt I looked like a tomato. His thumb was so close to my lips.

"Uh... can I?"

I nod my head as I watch him. His thumb with the frosting running across the lower part of his lip. His lips parted just the slightest to see his tongue. His tongue ran across his lower lip.

'Now... that is hot...'

"Here."

My eyes trail to Lloyd's hand. Holding out was a golden necklace with a dragon on it. "I wanted to give it to you earlier. I just got... scared."

I smile brightly, taking my time to tease him, "Did the brave green ninja get scared?"

His eyebrows rose, "I- you... Just turn around."

I giggle turning around. I hear the lock unlock and Lloyd's hand trailing across my neck. Pulling the necklace back behind my neck, the clicking sound erasures me it's on.

Turning back towards him, I look down at the necklace. It was really pretty. The gold dragon reminded me of him. Whenever we went out on our dragons.

"It's amazing, Lloyd. Thank you so much," I say looking into his green eyes. Though his eyes didn't meet mine.

His hand rose to reach out, his fingers holding the dragon. "I knew you would like it."

But his hand didn't leave, it moved. His fingers brushing up my collarbone, slowly to my shoulder. His soft touch lingering.

His head leaning inward, closer to mine. All I could focus on was his lips. His eyes were closed.

I closed my eyes feeling the warm air blowing on my lips. From his lips.

Shooting upward breathing heavily, I look around my room. It was empty. No presents. Only the light shining in through the windows.

My hand reaches to my neck, hoping to feel the golden dragon. But nothing was there.

A loud sigh escapes my lips.

"Y/n!"

My door shot open seeing Kai standing there tall in his tank top and pajama pants. His hair was messier than his normal hair. "What, Kai?"

"Breakfast is ready. Get up and out of bed or we are eating all of it."

"Usually I'm the one waking you up."

"It's almost noon. Now get up."

"Yeah, yeah! Close the door!" I say waving him out. He did as I asked, closing the door behind him.

All I could think was Lloyd. And that necklace. The cake. His lips.

"It was just a dream..."

Did you really think you would kiss the green ninja now? No no. Not until it actually happens. ;)

Also here is the necklace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636 18 8
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
15.8K 509 32
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...
27.2K 988 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
17.9K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...