The Darkness Within (mirajane...

Bởi _Chewy-bunny_

A Mirajane x Fem reader The truth about youre true inner self that even you are scared of. what will happen i... Xem Thêm

Hello!!
Something to know
Chapter I: Coming back!
Chapter II: The thunder legion
Chapter III: The Mission and My Confession
Chapter IV: Coming Out
hiii.....
Chapter V: The Kings Mission
info (pls read).
Chapter VI: the unwanted
Chapter VII: Juno
just something A/n
Chapter VIII: waking up and secrets
okkk .....oh and question
writers block
ON HOLD
hey guys (author's note and art)
sneak peek on one of the chaps.
Chapter IX: Mission with Wendy
pls read!!(this is about the story!!)
Chapter X: The Necklace
Chapter XI: A Date
Chapter XIII: Snap out of it!
Chapter XIX: Best of friends
Chapter XX: well I'll be damn...
Chapter XXI: Family
sorry pls read
Chapter XXII: Let's Go Home.
Chapter XXIII: Tadaima :>

Chapter XII: S-Class Trials

879 23 16
Bởi _Chewy-bunny_

Y/n POV.

When I woke up the first thing I saw was Mira's breathtaking features, I placed my hand on her cheeks and recalled what had happened in yesterday's event.

'we went on a date then after we got home we were suppose to watch a movie but then we...'

"Oh God..." I whispered and covered my blushing face.

"I can't believe...we--" I was cut off when Mira started stirring lightly until she opened her eyes.

"Mmmm...morning Y/n." She said still half a sleep and also cupping my cheeks.

"M-morning Mira." I said still embarrassed but leaned to her touch nonetheless.

She slowly looked at me then went down to my almost exposed naked body.

Then it hit her.

She blushed red but smiled at me nonetheless.

"Had a good sleep?" Mira asked me kissing my nose.

"I don't think I didn't sleep that much given on what we did last night." I said my embarrassment slowly fading away.

"But you loved it." She said to me lightly giggling.

"I can't deny that fact." I said giggling also.

I sit up and looked at the time.

"We should get up and get going to the guild it's that time of year again I'm sure everybody wants an approval on jobs today." I said while looking at Mira again.

"Mhmmmm...okay... Go take a shower first I'm gonna fix up breakfast for us." Mira said while hugging me on the waist.

"You sure I can make breakfast for us if you want?" I suggested.

"It's alright now go." She said standing me up and pushing me.

But I was still naked when I stood up.

"Mira! I'm still naked!" I said covering myself.

"Oh hush it's not like I haven't seen all of you." She said while laughing at my embarrassed state.

I blushed redder than erza's hair and rushed inside of the bathroom, when closed the door I can hear Mira laughing in my room.

"Oh god... I swear she's gonna be the death of me." I whispered to myself but had a smile plastered on my face.

*Timeskip to the guild*

(Still your POV)

I was listening to Lucy on the bar talking about Cana who wanted to quit the guild I sighed Knowing the reason behind it.

" Can you believe that I mean I thought Cana was in the Guild since forever!" Lucy said to Mira.

"I tried asking her why but she wouldn't say." She continued on her rant.

"I wouldn't worry about it. She always acts like this in this time of the year." Mira said smiling at Lucy while she was cleaning a cup.

"Say what? Is something gonna happen?" Lucy asked concerned.

"Don't worry bout it Lucy, trust me she ain't gonna quit the guild any time soon or even at all so you don't have to worry." I said smiling at her reassuringly and patted her back.

Natsu and happy rushed past us with a job in hand.

"Let's get to work happy!!" Natsu exclaimed excitedly whit appt flying by his side.

"Aye sir!" Happy exclaimed.

I shook my head and smiled at their antics.

"Hey if you're going on a job take me with you!" Lucy exclaimed reaching out for them.

"Sorry Lucy it's solo season!" Natsu exclaimed while running into gray.

They were about to argue until happy stopped them.

Gray went to our direction and told Mira that he was going on another job

I stand up when the other guild members started crowded Mira for some jobs.

"Hey, stop crowding her y'all job will get approved so shut the hell up!" I screamed at them when they start to crowd Mira too much.

"Yes ma'am!" They said finally behaved.

I make my way towards wendy, Carla and lissana.

"Sup guys, sup kiddo." I said greeting them while ruffling Wendy's hair.

"Nothing much nee-chan." Wendy said smiling up at me while I took a sit.

"We were just discussing about Carla's future sight." Lissana said in wonder.

"Woah you can see the future that's pretty cool." I said smiling at Carla.

"Yes it's trait that me and the queen of exceeds have." Carla said proudly.

"Then can you see who my future husband would be?" Lissana asked Carla.

"Really?" I asked her chuckling a little.

"Hey I wanna know, you already have Mira-nee so I was curious about mine." She said pouting at me.

I blushed at what she said about me and Mira.

"Lissana We're not yet married!" I exclaimed embarrassed.

"Yet?" Blake said popping out of nowhere.

"Gagh! Can you please.Stop.Doing that!" I raged at her after being startled.

"Where have you been anyways?" I asked her.

"Oh I was staying with Wendy and Carla since I didn't want to intrude on you and Mira if ever anything happened." She stated while I blushed harder.

"Wah?! shut up!" I said to her.

"Soo....did you do it with my sister?" Lissana asked me smirking.

I covered Wendy's ears before she could hear anything lewd.

"Lissana there's an innocent lil bean here!" I exclaimed while Carla was helping me cover Wendy's ears.

"Well you didn't deny it." She said while laughing at me.

"I di---" I was cut off by Juno appearing beside me.

"Because they did do it." She said while yanking my scarf letting them see the multiple hickeys on my neck.

They all gasp except for Wendy because now I'm covering her eyes.

"Oooohhhh...give us the tea." Blake said while smirking devilishly.

"Oh my God! You really did do it with my sister." She said while laughing at me.

I was blushing hard while I pulled my scarf so they can cover up the love bites Mira gave me.

"Sh-shut up." I said while hiding half of my face in the scarf now letting go of Wendy's ear.

"My goodness and I expected more from you Y/n." Carla now joining in with the teasing while smirking at my embarrassed state.

"Not you too Carla! And plus it wasn't me who initiated it!" I exclaimed at them now hiding my whole face in the scarf.

They went silent for a moment then Blake screamed at me but luckily the guild was to busy to hear it.

"Your bottom omg! hahhahahahah" Blake laughed hard while clutching her stomach.

The rest bursted out in laughter except for Wendy who was clueless on the side.

"What do you guys mean by bottom?" Wendy asked us.

"Your too young Wendy you'll know when your older." I said patting her by the head while my face was still red and the rest continued laughing at me.

"Ugh...I hate you guys.." I sulked and stood up going to the bar near Mira and sat in a sit while a banged my head on the table.

"What's the matter Y/n?" Lucy asked me while she has Plu on her lap.

I just pointed at were Blake and the others were who was still laughing.

"Why are they laughing at you?" Lucy asked confused.

I blushed and hid my face in the scarf.

"I-its nothing.." I said embarrassed.

"Okaaayy...if you say so." Lucy said still confused but shrugged it off.

I didn't notice someone approaching me until they stroked my head,I looked up and saw Mira stroking my head.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Blake and the others are laughing at me." I said while sulking in my seat.

"Why are they laughing at you?" Mira asked.

"They found out about the hickeys you gave me last night." I said while blushing red.

"Oh so that's what's that about." Lucy said beside me.

"Oh shit I forgot your there Lucy!" I jumped on my sit.

"Wait.....Mira gave you a what!?" She exclaimed after processing everything.

Mira giggled at her while I just blushed and hid in my scarf.

*Time skip to the next day*

(Still your pov)

Master was about to announce who will be participating in this year's S-Class Trials while we Mira, Erza, Gildarts and I stood on his side.

"In accordance to fairy tails tradition I will now announce the participants in this year's S-Class promotion trial!" Master announced to the entire guild as the whole guild erupted in shouts of cheers and excitement.

"I'm all fired up now!" Natsu exclaimed in the crowd.

"Please be quiet everyone." Erza stated calmly.

"Shut up!" I said to them.

"Let the master finish talking." Gildarts said beside me.

"The trial this year will take place on tenrou island our guilds sacred ground." Master said.

Everyone clapped as the master speaks.

"The strength that you presented inside, you hearts, this is what I considered while choosing this year's participants Wich consist of eight." Master continued.

"Natsu Dragneel"

"Thank you sir!" Natsu said determined while happy cheered for him.

"Gray fullbuster."

"It's finally my time to move up." Gray said smirking.

"Juvia Lockser."

"Really the master chose me?" Juvia asked surprised.

"Elfman Strauss."

"As what deserves for a man like me." Elfman said smiling proudly.

"Cana Alberona."

Cana had a frown and looked down.

'oh cana...' I thought while glancing at her.

"Freed Justine"

"So I'll be following in laxus' footsteps." Freed mumbled.

"Levy Mcgarden"

"I'm so stoked about this." Levy said happily smiling while the rest of team shadow gear cheered for her except gajeel.

"And Mest Gryder."

Mest just stood there looking at everyone.

Everyone cheered for the participants.

"Although eight wizards have been selected only one will emerge victorious, the trial will begin in one weeks time so better step up your preparation." Master said to everyone.

I heard gajeel complaining about juvia beeng selected except for him.

"Sorry but your not ready yet." Erza said to gajeel smirking.

While they were still cheering I saw Carla suddenly froze while Wendy talked to her if she's alright.

'hmmmm did she had a future vision'

I asked Juno inside my head.

'its more likely it had to be bad if she froze like that.' Juno answered back.

Master continued his announcement.

"Let's go on with the rules shall we?" Master asked.

"The eight participants will all choose one partner and they will also be allowed to train with them during this week long event." Mira said I the crowd while smiling.

"Observe this two rules while choosing your partner number one, they must be a member of fairy tail and number two they must not be an S-Class rank wizard." Erza continued.

"Well reveal all of the rules when we get to tenrou but know that you have to pass Erza to claim victory." Master said to them as the enired guild gasp.

"And I'll be one off the obstacles as well right beside her." Mira said smiling while raising her hand.

"Yup don't forget about me, but don't worry we will hold back a little for you guys but I don't know about Erza though." I said smiling sheepishly while scratching the back of my head.

"Quit belly aching the four of us have to go with this when we went to the trials." Gildarts said smirking at the guild.

The guild gasp in shock of the reveal except for natsu he was stoked to fight Gildarts.

"The eight participants will meet in the port of hargion in a week's time." Master said to them.

"So get to work." I said to all of them smirking.

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n cuddling Chibi Mira*

(Stiiilll your pov.)

Me and blake walked to were Wendy was with natsu and the others.

"So you guys stoked?" blake asked them while she sat on my lap while I sat beside Wendy.

"Hell yeah! S-Class here I come!!!" Natsu exclaimed while emitting fire from his mouth.

"You better be because there's a chance you'd be fighting me." I said smirking at devilishly.

The whole guild who heard of our conversation shuddered at the thought except for juvia,Wendy, Gajee, Lucy and the  two exceeds.

"I know Im a man in the guild but I'm scared as a little girl right now!" Elfman exclaimed.

"I just hope if ever I get to take on an S-Class it's not with you." Gray said shuddering.

"You guys are wimps I can take Y/n anytime!" Natsu exclaimed laughing until she felt my dark aura.

"Better be ready to get you butt kicked natsu because if ever you stumble upon me I'll make it worst for you." I said with an evil like smirk.

Natsu stopped laughing and shuddered back in his sit.

"Woah is nee-chan really that scary to make you guys this scared?" Wendy asked them.

"You have no idea" the entire guild whispered.

The rest who didn't knew all sweat dropped.

"So who are you partners?" Lucy asked the participants sitting in the guild.

"Well that would be my lil buddy ofcourse!" Natsu said while smiling at happy.

"Aye sir!" Happy said raising his paw.

"I rather be someone else's partner if given a choice." Juvia fidgeted on her seat.

"I think she rather be your partner gray." Lucy whispered to gray.

"Love rival!" Juvia hisses at Lucy.

"Haw bout you gray?" Blake asked him.

"That would be me." Loke said walking towards us.

"What your using one of my spirits!?" Lucy exclaimed.

"We talked about this a year ago." Gray said smiling at us.

"Sorry Lucy but I have to cancel our contract for this trials I promised gray after all." Loke said to Lucy.

"Hey loke haven't seen you in awhile." I said waving at him.

Loke looked at me and smile while approaching me.

"Y/n it's lovely to see your beautiful face ones again have you miss me that much." Loke said holding my hand.

"Gross, no loke." I said while looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh c'mon don't deny your love for me let's go on a date to prove it?" Loke said about to kiss my hand.

I was about to take away my hand when I saw Mira behind him holding his shoulder with a smile but deadly aura surrounding her.

"I suggest you don't do that.Loke." Mira said while taking my hand away and standing in front of me.

"O-oh hey there b-beautiful didn't see you there" loke said nervously but regained his posture.

"Do you wanna go on a date instead?" He asked trying to flirt with Mira.

The whole guild facepalmed at loke and was silently praying for him.

I stood up and went in front of Mira.

"You wanna have a bad time buddy?" (A/n: reference 😉) I said to him smiling but my aura made it clear that I was pissed at him.

"N-no ma'am" he said raising his hand in surrender.

"If you are not informed, Mira and I are dating so she's off limits, so if I see you trying any dirty moves on her your really gonna have a bad time." I said to him while gripping his shoulder.

"Got it!" He said and saluted.

I calmed down and looked towards Mira and hugged her.

"Mine." I mumbled between her neck.

Mira stroked my head and giggled at my now flushed face.

"Awww..you guys are so cute but also sacry at the same time." Lucy laughed

"Agreed." The rest Said smiling at the cute couple in front at them.

"Wait why didn't anybody told me you guys were dating?" Loke asked the others.

"Eh? We kinda forgot. Sorry" Lucy said while scratching her cheeks nervously.

"I'm sorry to you two if I would have known I wouldn't have done what I did my apologies." Loke said bowing in our direction repeatedly.

"It's quite alright Loke you didn't know." Mira giggled at him

"But nonetheless I support you guys." Loke said smiling at us.

"Thanks." I said smiling while holding Mira's waist.

                  'what an eventful day'

_______________________________________

A/n: heyooo how y'all doin hope you enjoyed this chapter see y'all on the next and as always

Juno: fairy tail belongs to Hiro Mashima......
.
.
.
Why am I here again..?

A/n: ahahahah bye!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

379 62 12
"Levy," Erza asks, "Do you still happen to have that book?" Levy stills for a moment, thinking. "Actually, I might!" She moves the giant book from he...
69K 1.7K 16
Laxus is going under dragonification! He leaves Magnolia right after his recovery in search for an answer. Will Mirajane chase after and help her sec...
75.4K 2.3K 108
A young mage who was hunted in the past for her magic, joins the Fairytail guild as a last resort to her finally finding happiness. Will Fairytail fi...
1.5K 1 45
The seven year gap had proven to bring about not only issues but feelings for the Fairy Tail Guild. But it is with the events thay happened on Tenrou...