Iida x reader (Aizawa's daugh...

By volzyx

Y/n is the daughter of eraserhead and is very close with all the UA teachers. Her mother has passed away leav... More

Intro
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
Chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter #22
Chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #26
chapter #27
chapter #28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
chapter #37
chapter #38
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter #39
chapter #40
Chapter #41
Chapter #42
chapter #43
chapter #44

chapter #25

6.5K 142 364
By volzyx

I wake up and crawl over dad to turn off my alarm, waking him up in the process.

"mornin." he mumbles.

"mornin." I say and he ruffles my hair and I get off the couch and wake up Nemuri and Mic.

"get up, we all have to be at school soon remember?" I shake them.

"i'm up i'm up, Hizashi get up." Nem kicks him off the couch.

"NO!!" he falls face first onto the carpet and me and dad start dying.

"I- i'm sorry for laughing, are you ok zashi?" I crouch down next to him while Nem and dad go to make coffee in the kitchen.

"i'm fine." he says muffled.

"ok i'm going to go get ready." I pat his shoulder than run upstairs, thats the most sleep i've had in awhile.

I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and wash my face, then did my makeup.

I get a clean uniform out of my closet and went back downstairs grabbing my bag on the way.

all of them were now in their hero costumes and were having breakfast, dad threw a pop tart at me and I caught it in my left hand.

"thanks." I take a bite and he nods.

"what are we going to be doing today?" I sit on the counter next to Nem.

"were going to be training at USJ." Dad says tiredly.

"good thing we got some extra sleep then." I take another bite of my breakfast.

"you guys have fun, I have to get going, see ya later." Nem hops down and blows a kiss.

"Byeee!!" I wave and so does Zashi and dad just nods.

"Zashi what are you doing today?" I finish the pop tart.

"making some epic English lessons for you kids!!" he says happily.

"oh god." Dad takes another sip of his coffee.

I laugh and grab an energy drink from the fridge and open it.

"can you clean y/n's room the last time I went in there her dirty clothes were every where, and can you take her uniforms to the dry cleaners?" Dad looks over at Zashi.

"I can clean my own room dad." I furrow my eyebrows.

"I want you to focus on school, plus Yamada doesn't have to go into school until later in the day." dad explains tiredly.

"if you say so." I take a sip of my drink.

"I will happily do the job." Mic says loud and proud.

"we should get going n/n." dad put eye drops in his eyes and tosses me the bottle I put two drops in each and go to through it back to him.

"keep it, I have some I left in the car." he walks out of the kitchen.

"k, bye zashi, thank you in advance for everything."  I give him a hug and he returns it.

"No problem n/n, see ya later." he smiles and waves as I follow after my dad.

we get in the car and I put my backpack at my feet.

 I turned on one of my dads favorite bands and we just listened to it all the way to school, with the occasional small talk.

we drive by the front of the school to see mass amounts of press and dad immediately pulls over and calls Hiazashi.

"Hey, Yamada I need you to get here immediately, ... , Yea ill haver her teleport you here, where are you in the house? Ok, she'll be there soon." he hangs up. "y/n you didn't drop the teleportation quirk did you? he's in your room."

I close my eyes for a second and felt that I still had it.

"no I still have it, i'll get him now." I take my phone out and put it in my bag and teleport to my room.

"hey I'm here." I say and Mic turns around,

"what's going on?" he asks as I grab his hand.

"there's just a ton of press crowding outside the front gate." I answer before teleporting us outside dad's car.

"oohh." he says as he sees all  the people.

"wow." I say to myself as I see Tenya talking to the reporters.

"y/n, I'm going to park in the back and you'll teleport me back here." dad says seriously.

"kk." 

he speeds off and in a matter of moments we were in the parking lot and getting out of the car, I slung my back over my shoulder and grab dads hand a teleported us back to Mic.

"y/n follow in after Bakugou, and we'll take it from there." dad tells me and I nod.

"ok love you guys, be careful." I say then teleport next to bakugou who's about to turn the corner  onto the block.

"hey bakugou." I stop him.

"what are you doing here?!?" he screams.

"keep it down, theres a ton of press in the front asking people shit and I don't want to be pressed alone." I explain.

"your scared of the press?" he asks with a smirk.

"no, I just hate them, my whole family does." I walk on the side of him.

"isn't your family full of heroes?" he asks.

"yea, rouge ones." I say quietly and his eyes go wide.

we walk right into the crowd and try to get through, but some lady with a mic comes up to the both of us.

"excuse me kids, are you in All mights class? oh, hold on, aren't you the sludge villain kid, and you, with the black hair, didn't you fight that one new villain?" she asks with an annoying voice and my eyes widen with the last bit about me.

"walk away." Bakugou says in a scary tone.

"what about you ma'am?" she turns to me and I give her one of dads absolutely terrifying glares and she backs off and we make it through the gate.

I glanced behind me to see dad standing there with Mic and the reporter said he looked like a mess and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I didn't know you fought villains?" Bakugou asks sarcastically. 

"you caught that?" I look down trying to figure out how to not expose me.

"umm yea." 

"its nothing." I say remembering he ignored me yesterday, so I don't even owe him an explanation.

"C'mon dumbass, did you fight a villain or not?" he asks getting impatient. 

"I don't know, did you fight a sludge thing, or did you have to get saved? because I didn't." 

"tsk." 

we make it to the classroom and walk in and everyone else was there.

"sorry, got held up by the press." I say out loud, me and bakugou go to our seats and I take my phone out to see that Mina texted me.

Mina: How come you walked in with bakugou? 

Me: no specific reason why?

Mina: your bf over there doesn't look to happy.

Me: omg he was just there when I was walking in and he helped me get the press off my ass, he'll understand.

Mina: hope so.

I look over at Tenya to see that he has his brows furrowed and a bothered expression on his face, so I decide to talk to him later, the classroom door opens and I see dad come in.

"Decent work on yesterdays combat training you guys, I saw the video feed and went over each of your results. Bakugou, your talented but don't sulk around like a child about you loss, ok? Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was messing up your arm again, work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control your quirk, that excuse is getting really old, y/n and Todoroki, good team work and communication." 

"Thanks Mr. Aizawa." I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"lets get down to business, you all need to pick a class representative." he says tiredly.

everyone starts yelling about how they want the job, I just sit back and watch. I know that I don't need to be class rep. to get noticed, my quirk is flashy and one isn't. 

"silence everyone please! the class representatives duty is to lead others, that's not something anyone can just do, you must first have the trust of every student in the classroom; therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. we will hold an election to choose our leader." Tenya says loudly and raises his hand and it's obvious that he wants us to vote for him, which I was already planning on doing.

they go on about how people will vote for themselves and Tenya asks dad if its ok to vote and dad just wants to take a nap so he's letting us do whatever, me too dad, me too.

Midoriya got 3 votes and Momo got 2, winning the election, I saw Tenya and he was visibly upset that he didn't win but was grateful for the one vote, me. 

after dad announced them as the class reps it was time for lunch, everyone got up to go to the cafeteria.

I grouped up with tenya, Ochako, and izuku.

I just got an energy drink and they got actual food,

"guys, i'm kinda worried about the class rep thing-" he was cut off by Bakugou screaming my name.

"Y/N!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??" We all hear from where we're sitting and Izuku's eyes look scared.

"that doesn't sound good." he mumbles.

"i'm gonna go see what he wants before he starts blowing shit up, ill see you guys later." I put my hand on tenya's before teleporting out so Tenya didn't have to get up.

"be careful." Tenya says with concern on his face.

"dont worry, ill be fine." I wave and then walk to where I heard him screaming.

he was sitting at a table with Mina, Kiri, Denki, and Sero.

"what do you want bakugou?" I ask tiredly.

"shitty hair wouldn't stop talking about you so why not call you over here." he smirks and I look over at Kiri.

"its not like that, I was just talking about how cool it was that All Might himself asked you to step in on a fight." he rubs the back of his neck.

"damn I though you wanted to fight me or something Katsuki" I sigh and sit down next to mina.

we spent the rest of the lunch period laughing at Denki and Sero then the alarm went off.

everyone went rushing to evacuate and I went to go find dad, but then looked out a window and saw him talking to the press.

I then went back to the hallway and saw all my classmates getting trampled.

"y/n!!" Kiri and Denki yelled as they were about to get stepped on.

I used the speed quirk I still had from the match yesterday and jumped into the air and teleported above them and grabbed their spiked up hair and teleported us back to the back of the hallway.

"thanks dude, that kinda hurt tho." Kiri smiles.

"yea you pulled my hair man." Denki rubs the top of his head, I then head Ochako struggling but I saw Tenya go after her so I knew she would be fine.

but then Tenya went flying up into the air and landed straight on the wall and started  yelling that everyone was fine then the police showed up. 

we went back to class and Izuku and Momo were doing class rep stuff and then he started talking about how Tenya should be the class rep instead of him and then everyone started calling him an emergency exit.

Dad then started to explain the USJ thing.

"todays train will a little different, you'll have 3 instructors, me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you. this is rescue, you'll be dealing with natural disasters, ship wrecks, and stuff like that," some people started talking. "guys I'm not finished yet, what you wear in this up to.. we'll be taking a bus" 

"sweet," I get up and grab my costume off the shelf and walk to the locker rooms along with everyone else,

I put on my hero costume and put a hair tie around my wrist, incase I needed it later, and I wrapped my scarf around shoulders and neck, this one was longer and more durable.

me and Momo walked out together and waited for the bus.

"this is going to be so fun." she smiles as we sit on one of the benches.

"Im really looking forward to it." I smile back then we hear a whistle go off, it was Tenya standing in front of the bus.

"Gather round class 1A using your student numbers from 2 neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." he yells,

We get on the bus just to see that it was an open lay out and I sit next to Tenya and Mina sits next to me with Denki on the side of her.

"this busses open lay out ruined my boarding strategy." Tenya leans over with his elbows resting on his knees and I pat him on the back trying not to laugh.

"Iida you really need to chill." Mina says and I giggle. 

"if we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say, about you two actually." she glances between me and Izuku.

"what is it Asui?" Izuku asks with wide eyes, and I just lean back in the chair.

"I told you to call me sue, that power of yours, isn't it a lot like all mights, and same with your scarf y/n, and then I heard that you have some classified quirk," 

"wait hold on sue, you're forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself, that makes a huge difference, and I only said that y/n told me her other quirk wasn't relevant, not classified." he says while Izuku is freaking out.

"I mean it kinda is classified but yea." I say calmly.

they started going on about flashy quirks , 

"well if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugou and Y/n, cuz she can have like every quirk." 

"sure but Bakugou's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Asui says bluntly.

"what did you say, i'll kick you ass?!?!" he yells.

"you see?" sue adds.

"you know we basically just met you so its kinda telling that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Denki states and I put a hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing.

"YOUR GOING TO REGRET THE DAY YOU APLIED TO THIS SCHOOL, YOU LOSER, ILL KILL YOU!!" 

I zoned out because him and Kami were arguing and then dad said we arrived and we all got off the bus, we saw 13 standing there. 

"Hello everyone, I can't wait to show you what's inside." they show us through the doors. 

everyone is in awe at the sight of the place, I just looked at all of the areas that we would be working  in. 

I then heard dad and 13 about how Toshinori won't be here. that sucks. 

13 explains their quirk and how dangerous quirks can be and how we need to be careful. 

"right now that thats over-" dad starts to talk then the a portal starts to form from out of the water fountain, he turns around in an instant with a panicked look on his face and I knew immediately this was not planned.

a hand started to come out the portal and with it came numerous villains.

"stay together and don't move, 13 protect the students!" dad orders. 

"wait has the training already started I thought we were rescuing people?" Kirishima asks confused,

"this isn't training." I say from behind him in a emotionless voice.

I see dad put on his goggles and I run over to Momo, 

"Hey, you know about Aizawa's goggles right?" I ask frantically. 

"Yea, they protect his eyes, and cover them so the villains cant see who he's looking at, why?" she asks.

"I need you to make something similar for me, ill explain later." I say quickly.

"ok!" she nods and holds out her arm. 

she creates, a pair that has the same exact design but they're black instead of the dark yellow dad has.

"thank you so much Momo, I promise I'll tell you why later." I give her a quick hug and put the goggles around my neck for now.

"this is real, those are villains." Dad says in a serious tone.

while everyone is staring at the villians, I drop my hearing quirk and take the plastic card out of my back pocket, I pick up a strength quirk and a stamina quirk, I put the cards away and figure out what I have, I have erasure, speed, strength, and stamina, I have room for 2 more.

everyone starts asking questions, and 13 doesn't know any answers. 

"13 get them out here and alert the main campus, actually if they got the ability to block our censors, then they might be jamming the regular communications, Kaminari use your quirk to contact the school, y/n see if your phone has service." 

I nod and pull out my phone to see that there is absolutely no data and then I hear Izuku start yelling.

"what are you gonna do?!? You can't fight them on your own, theres too many of them, even if you can nullify there quirks your fighting style isn't suited for this, your power works best with stealth and 1 on 1 fights. its not gonna help with a group." he says sadly.

"you can't be a pro if you only have one trick, ill leave it to you 13." Dad launches himself in the air toward the villains.

"be careful!!!" I yell and everyone stares. "what we need our teacher to be safe." I cover up.

he starts taking down villains quickly and all we can do is try to get away. 

the class starts to run towards the way we came in and then a purple mist appears in front of us.

"there is no escape for you, it's a pleasure to meet you. we are the league of villains, I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. and besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might the symbol of piece to take his last breathe? I believe he was supposed to be her today and yet I see no sign of him, there must've been some sort of change. in plans.."  the purple mist guy explains.

then I see Kirishima and Bakugou try to attack him as 13 is about to use their quirk. 

Bakugou let's off a big explosion and Kirishima stands their with his hardening quirk, a dark smoke surrounds us and we can barley see anything.

I then the smoke turns purple and I run next to 13 and hold on to them, over half of the class disappeared and I let go of 13 and stood next to Tenya.

we all stood there ready to fight, shoji starts listening with his dupliarms and tells us that our classmates  are still here, just scattered around. 

"class rep. I have a job for you, run to the school and tell the faculty what's going on here, the alarms aren't sounding and our phones and radios are useless right now. one of these villains must be to blame, even though eraser heads canceling quirks left and right we're still completely  sealed off from the outside world, likely who ever is causing this interference hit as soon as they. warped into the USJ. They could be anywhere..." 13 explains.

"Yes but it would be disgraceful to leave you all behind!" Tenya cries.

"Go, emergency exit, there are a lot of alarms outside thats why there keeping all of us trapped in here." sato says seriously, others encourage him and help him out and I run over to him before he's about to leave and give him a hug,

"you can do this Tenya, we need you." I whisper in his ear and he hugs me back before readying his engines.

the purple mist starts to try and cover us again but then 13 uses their quirk and starts to get rid of the fog.

"ahh, black hole, the quirk the sucks up matter and turns it to dust. such an astounding power, however, you're a recuse hero 13, skilled at saving people from disasters, that means you have little fighting experience or battle awareness." he states as he opens up a portal behind 13 and starts sucking them in.

"13!!" Mina cries.

"Tenya go!!" I scream with a firm tone.

he hesitates before running off at full speed, and then a purple portal opens in front of him, and before I could erase it shoji has already tackled it to let Tenya through.

as Tenya runs past them the fog turns into a cloud and completely surrounds him, I glance over to see that Ochako has grabbed something and the cloud has completely separated from Tenya, she must've found a core part.

Tenya gets to the door and pries it open while our classmates take down the fog guy, I look back to where dad was taking down the small villains and see that some guy with light blue hair is running at him with a hand covering his face. 

Dad runs back at him but he grabs his scarf and elbows him in the stomach, he grabs his elbow and I see dads sleeve crumble, my eyes widen and I tense up.

"NO!" I scream. "I need to help Aizawa, he's in trouble!!" I yell and start running towards dad.

"Y/N you need to stay with us!!!" Ochako yells.

"I can't!!" I yell as I stand about 20 feet away from dad and the hand guy standing over him.

I put the goggles over my eyes and tie my hair back to his the fact that it will fly up when I use my  quirk.

"Don't push yourself too hard now, might just fall apart." the guy mumbles and I see that dads elbow has lost it's skin, I quickly glance to see how many villains were left and see that mineta, Izuku, and Tsuyu were watching from the water.

Dad gets away from his grasp and takes down some more thugs on the way, the  whole time he used only one arm. 

"hey look at you your still standing, you really are so cool." he says impressed. "oh and by the way hero I am not the final boss." as soon as he said that a huge bird like thing was standing over him and had nothing covering his brain with very shape teeth. 

it took a claw and reached for dads face and took off his goggles in the process, in an instant dad was down and the creature was beating him.

"you can call him nomu." the blue haired man says quietly.

the beast breaks dad arms and I can hear him cry in pain.

I teleport next to Izuku to avoid one of them seeing me, but then I see see the blue start to freak.

I need to figure out a way to get dad out of there and not get hurt, 

"y/n, what are you doing here." Izuku asks quietly as Tsuyu drowns mineta.

I look over to see that the nomu was now smashing dads face into the ground, 

"I can't take this anymore." I say quietly before activating erasure and pulling my scarf out to quickly getting to dad.

"GET OFF OF HIM!!!" I scream as I fling myself at the creature.

"Y/N!!!" Izuku cries.

I kick the monster in the face and then I grabs my scarf and slams my against the hard ground and I hit my head and heard multiple cracks.

"Before we leave let's make the symbol of peace is broken, let's wreck his pride." He mumbles before charging at me. "Lets make this hurt."

before I could dodge or move he had his hand grabbing my face and ripped off my goggle with his other, all I could think of was how he destroyed dad's elbow with his hand and now it was on my face, but for some reason I couldn't feel anything happening.

"you really are so cool." He says as he turns to dad and so do I to see him looking at us covered in blood, then the nomu slams his face down again and I start to cry.

then izuku appears out of no where behind the villain and try to punch him, then nomu flys over to him and absorbs the shock.

I run over to dad as fast as I can, but find myself limping and theres a sharp pain in my ribs, I carry on and crouch at his side.

"dad it's going to be ok." I say not even paying attention to might hear.

"y/n." he groans in agony.

I put my hand on his face and cut my palm on a shard of his broken goggles, I pull back my hand to see it covered in blood, I couldn't even tell if it was mine or his.

I fall on my knees hear an explosion from the front area, I see Toshinori walk in, everyone has a look of relief was over them but I know my fight isn't over, not even close. 

he flys over to us and takes down villains on the way, he picks me and dad up at the same time.

"its going to be ok y/n, your father will be ok." he comforts me. "i'm sorry Aizawa I should have been here." he then jumps over and grabs my classmates from the lake. "everybody back to the entrance, take Aizawa with you, he doesn't have much time, and neither does y/n."  he says as he stares at the remaining villains. 

I look down at my self to see my clothing covered in blood and almost all of it torn, am I hurt? I. can't feel most of it.

the hand guy goes on about something and I see izuku about to pick dad up.

"stop!! ill do it." I snap and his eyes widen." 

"y/n, you look like you have many broken bones, you should let Midoriya carry him." Tsuyu points out.

"shut up!!  I'm ok!! I'm going to take care of him." I cry and everyone stares as I pick dad and put him over my shoulder.

izuku starts to tell All might something and I snap out of it when he yells. 

"Young Midoriya I got this!!" he smiles.

I turn around and start to walk away and sue tries to help me.

"I can do it!" I cry even louder and she backs off.

"Y/n if this is about you wanting to impress him for class, this isn't the time." she says calmly.

"its not anything like that Tsuyu, you wouldn't understand." I can feel warm tears run down my face.

"are you guys seeing this? All Might is on a whole other level." Mineta says impressed.

"and yet he still has to look at his notes while teaching." sue adds.

me and izuku both stay silent while I think about how i'm going to get dad out of here.

"Maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing, All mights unstoppable." She says innocently and I can feel rage surge through my veins.

"Are kidding me right now Tsuyu? because if you are it's not funny." I say loudly.

"All might seems to have everything under control." she shrugs.

"Aizawa is here fucking dying and you think everything is going to be ok?!?" I yell and hear my voice break.

"y/n you need to calm down." Izuku says in a comforting tone.

"I can't calm down!!" I start to walk faster and they follow. 

they all stop once we see Nomu dig his claws into the side of Toshinori but I carry on with dad.

"y/n be careful, Tsuyu make sure she's ok." Izuku says calmly and runs off towards all might.

"IZUKU NO!!" I yell but he doesn't stop.

then I see one of Bakugou's explosion and Todoroki's ice.

I hear dad groan and my eyes widen.

"tsuyu can you grab his legs, there dragging and hurting him." I say with pain in my voice.

"of course." she quickly does what I say and I feel him get lighter on my shoulder.

"thank you." I say quietly.

"Hey we're all up here!!" I hear a high pitched voice call but I don't look up to see who it was.

"Heyyy, can you come help us out, he's super heavy and y/n bleeding all over the place!!" Mineta calls.

"I can get him up the faster." I say darkly and feel something in my torso crack, I think they heard to too because their jaws dropped.

everyone starts to rush down towards us but I active erasure and pick dad up with my scarf and fling us up bringing sue and mineta with me.

we make it up the platform and sato and Sero are holding up 13 while I have dad on my back and shoji is standing overly close.

"i'm not going to fucking drop him, back the hell up." I snap and his eyes go wide and he glances over at tsuyu.

"she's been acting like Bakugou for awhile now." she shrugs and we feel the whole area shake and see the creature burst through the roof and into the sky.

everyone smiles knowing that All Might won, but all I can do is cry while my dad is dying.

I start to sob and everyone glances back to me, why can't I keep myself composed? don't make a sound y/n, they can't know. not now.

I start to feel all the cuts and bruises and cry out in pain.

"arghhhh, can someone grab my phone out of my b- back pocket?" I struggle to say.

"yea I got it." Ochako rushes over and carefully pulls out my phone, careful not to hurt me or dad and hands it to me and I take it with my free hand.

"thanks."  I suck in a breathe and see that the wifi is starting to work again.

I look up a painless healing quirk and set dad down on his back and kneel over him.

"what's she doing?" Sato ask out loud.

"I don't know." Sero answers.

I lean and my hair falls in my face, making it look exactly like dads and I put my hands lightly on his chest and try to heal him but I see nothing happening.

"why isn't it working!??!" I yell out loud. "C'mon!! C'mon C'mon!! work god dammit!!" I yell while tears fall onto him but the pain in my bones start to fade.

"y/n.."  Sero says quietly and everyone stares at me.

we all hear gun shots and then Nezu

"sorry everyone, I know we're a bit late but I got the teachers over here as fast as I could." he says as he walks in.

"its Iida!!" Ochako yells and I snap thrash my head around to see where he is.

"your class rep has returned, I fulfilled my duty and I brought reinforcements!!" he yells proudly and I here zashi yell as loud as he could and I put my hands over dads ears instead of my own.

"Our priority is too protect all of our students!" Nezu says happily and then I feel numerous eyes fall on me.

"is that y/n and Aizawa?" I hear Nem ask.

"yea, they got the brunt of the villains." Sero informs.

"MIC GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!" Nem yells and he's at her side in a second.

"Y/N?" he asks in shock.

they both run over to me and crouch over dad.

a series of explosions go off through out the area.

"what about y/n is she ok?!?!" I hear Tenya yell rapidly and Ochako points over to me.

"Y/N Y/N!?!?" he runs over and stands behind all of us.

"Tenya we need you to give us some space." Nem says and all I see is red, I put two fingers up to my hair line and then look to see them covered in blood I start to scream,

"Y/n were doing to get you and Aizawa out of this, can you tell what happened?" Zashi asks with pain in his voice too.

"Whats happening?!?" Tenya yells and Ochako and Tsuyu have to get him to back up.

"I cant see!!" I yell as I wipe my eyes panicking and thrashing around. "I can't see, I cant see, I cant see!!!" I get up so I don't accidentally hurt dad and fall back.

"Y/n clam down!!" Nem yells.

"I cant, he's going to die and it's my fault, I couldn't heal him, my quirk wasn't working. I cant see!!!" I kick to get away from them but I dont get to far. "he's going to die and its my fault!!" I hyperventilate.

kirishima, bakugou, and Todoroki come running towards us and see me freaking out and screaming.

"what's up with her?" Bakugou asks.

"ITS MY FAULT, I CANT SEE, HES GOING TO DIE, I COULDN'T HEAL HIM!!" I cry and then my head goes light and I stop moving and just plain out stop doing anything, I just laid there and stared up with everything tinted red.

"Aizawa!! stop moving!!" I hear zashi yell and I take one last glance to see dad trying to reach for me before falling back down from weakness.

"We need to have every student meet outside and get checked." Nem stands up and yells at everyone.

"Dad..." I say out loud before everything goes black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 896 25
She like me but why? No one has ever liked or loved me. "Do you know what did you just say?" I ask so she can take it back. "Yes, yes I know Shota an...
452K 16.7K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
689 30 8
In which a ship lands in the yard of Class 1-A's dorm building they must help welcome their new friend, Y/n from outer space, to Earth. With her ship...
130K 3.1K 42
Y/n is the child of pro hero Present Mic. Their mother abandoned them when Y/n was a baby and left Present Mic to raise Y/n all by himself. Well, he...