Unleashed

PrettyRandom tarafından

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Dreams

14K 543 112
PrettyRandom tarafından

HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVIES!!!
Enjoy!!

-----
No, no, nope," says Ashton as he walks into the band room.

Pacing back in forth he was shaking his head as he head as he held an envelope in his hand.

"Asher, come on and open it." I say as I sat on the floor with my legs crossed.

Ashton had applied for some music camp thing that happens in LA for the week of Spring break and today was the first time that he was hearing back from them.

"What's the worst that can happen?" asked Charlotte who sat at the piano.

"They could deny me." he says.

"True," I say, "Then again they could approve for you to go."

He nods as he says, "I'm going to open it."

I smiled as say, "Great."

He began to prep himself up to open it.

10 minutes.

It took 10 minutes for him to prep himself, for him just to turn around and hand me the letter and says, "Read it for me."

Sighing I smile and says, "Okay."

"Okay?"

Taking the letter I nod, "You ready?"

He nods, "Ready."

"Ready?" I looked at Charlotte.

"Do it."

Opening the letter I smile as Ashton yells, "Wait!"

Stopping I looked at him, "What?"

"If I don't get in, this doesn't change anything right?"

I shake my head, "No."

"You were a shitty drummer before, and you're still going to be our shitty drummer now."

Ashton looks at Charlotte and nods. She held his stare for a second before Ashton turns to me, "Do it."

Opening the letter I read it as I gasped, "Your in!" I yelled.

"What!" he yells rushing over to me.

"They just want you to send in a video of you playing an original piece and you set to fly out a few days before spring break."

We all screamed as he yells, "Fuck yeah!"

Ashton was the first to tackle me and Charlotte was the next. We did our usual best friend pale up when the door opens and someone clears their throat.

"Um,"

Looking up I saw Niall and Calum standing out the door.

"Do you do this often?" Niall asked.

I laughed as Ashton messes up my hair and say, "Occasionally." Looking up at Niall as I shoved Ashton I say, "What's up?"

"Haz, has an errand and wanted me to drop you off at the flat."

I nod as I say, "Kay, let me grab my bag."

Walking over holding a hand out to me Calum smiles as he says, "Let me help you."

Looking up at him his aura was a bright Pink as he smiles. Tanking his hand I watched as Ashton holds he's hands out to Charlotte as he says, "On the count of 3,"

Charlotte holds her hand up and says, "Never trust a person who says, 'I'm going to count to 3.' Especially if they never make it past one."

I laughed, "Why not?"

"Because they are the sons of bitches that will steal the cherries off your sundaes if given the chance."

Calum and Niall looked at her like they wanted to say, "What the hell?"

"What?" she says looking around the room at us, "Annabear take your brother for example. He told me when we first, I'll jump off the diving board with you, at the count of 3. By 1 his lanky ass pushed me into 8 feet."

I laughed, "But he jumped in after you."

"Yeah, after I nearly drowned!" she says as she shakes her head, "Nope, fuck that countdown."

I smiled as Ashton wrapped his hands around her wrist as he says, "Trust me. I'll count to 3."

Charlotte looks at him as she nods, "Fine, but I swear Asher if you,"

"You're going to be fine." He smiles.

Counting to 3 he pulls her up as he looks at me.

"So what are you and Harry doing today?"

"Art homework." I say.

"You and Harry do a lot of homework for that class." Says Charlotte.

"You know that Miss Jackson piles on a lot." I say.

"Yeah, in which you would be done already." Says Ashton, "Getting distracted?"

Niall and Calum smirk, off to the side as I say, "I'll see you later."

Hugging them both we say our goodbyes as I head out the band room door.

The ride to Harry's place took forever because of the snow, I was just surprised that they hadn't close down the school yet. Pulling out my phone just before Niall parked I saw I had a text message from Dad.

Love you sweetheart, no matter what.

My eyes fogged up a bet as I quickly shook it off as Niall parks and the front door swings open. Harry was at the door, joggers low, no shirt, and hair was drenched. Hopping out the car I jogged to the doorstep away from falling snow.

"You know." I say as Niall and Calum walk past Harry and straight into the house, "Just because you are your own heater, doesn't mean that you aren't required to wear clothes."

"But I thought you liked my assets?" he says with a smirk as I walk pass him and inside.

"I've never said that." I say as I stop and turn to face him as he closes the door.

He nods, "Your right, but the way your cheeks turn all pink, and the way your heartbeat increases, just shows that you do."

I smile as wrap my arms around him. Laying my face on his chest I sigh as I say, "Damn your warm."

He nods, "Yeah, and sweaty."

Moving back I looked up at him as he says, "Just finished working out."

"Really?" I say raising a brow, "You don't smell like sweat."

"What do I smell like?"

Leaning towards him I take in a deep breath as I say, "The woods."

He nods as he says, "Your jacket is damp, go grab a sweater from my room, while I take a quick shower. We need to practice."

"I swear I should just brink a duffle full of my stuff and keep it in Angel or Lily's room."

"Go ahead." He smiles, "They won't be back until next week anyways."

I raised my brow, "Where did they go?"

"On a history lesson." Says Nick as he walks up, "Hello Annabelle."

I smiled, "Hello Nick."

"Harry," he pauses, "May I speak with you for a second."

Harry nods as he kisses the side of my forehead, "I'll meet you upstairs."

I nod as I walk past Nick, "Excuse me."

He nods as he steps to the side and I head upstairs.

Leaving my jacket hanging on Harry's coat rack in the room. I grabbed the first sweater I saw of his, so I didn't have to go through his things. His sweater smelt like him, and it was oversized and warm. I noticed that the fireplace was lite and that fire was crackling. Walking over to it my hand instantly went out for it as spark ignited my hand. Fire covered my hand as I looked down at it amazed, the flames was warm but didn't hurt. A cup of water sat off to the side on the desk as I stood there and stared at it. I imagined it flying from the cup and forming into a ball and flying to me as if someone was throwing it to me. Within seconds the water formed into a ball and flew towards me. Raising my hands I caught it. With my hand still covered in flames and the other supported the water ball up. I held it perfectly for a about a few minutes that was until heat covered my back and Harry voice flooded into my head.

Please don't stop.

Shaking my head, "I don't think I can hold it for much longer."

"I'll help you." he says out loud as he goes and move over to me.

"Take a deep breath." He says softly near my ear, "And just feel it running through you." he slowly runs his hand on the side of my hips as he says, "Feel the heat from the flames going into each of your finger tip's, and feel the coolness from the water doing the same. Feel them mixing together inside you, coming as one."

Not responding to him I just listened. Harry was great at giving directions. It made me wonder how he was when is with a girl. Is he more of the dominate type or submissive.

Images of Harry with through my head as my whole body began to heat up. I could physically begin to feel the flames as I gasped and mushed my hands together, putting out the flames with the water.

"What happen?" he asked as I moved from him.

Running my damp hands through my hair I say, "Nothing."

"Pebbles," he says as he looks at me, "You were doing great. What set you off?"

I shook my head, "Nothing."

"Pebbles,"

I sighed, "My dad." I lied.

"What about him?"

I shook my head, "He sent me a text saying he loves me no matter what. Why haven't he actually said anything to me about the family tree?"

"Because you haven't said anything to him about it."

"But he is the parent." I say as I walk over and sit on the floor, "He should have said something already. Parent's always tell you what you don't want to hear whether you like it or not, this isn't any different."

"It is." Harry says as he walks over and sits in front of me. Now wearing sweats with Packers logo and a regular white shirt, "I'm pretty sure, no parent knows what to say when it comes to the question, 'How can I not be your child?' and 'Why did you not tell me?'"

"It's just crazy." I say wrapping my arms around me.

He nods, "Yeah I agree. When are you planning on talking with them?"

"Tonight." I say as I look over to his clock, "They both arrive home today at about 7."

Looking at the clock he says, "Great then I have you for about 3 hours."

I nod.

"Then lets get started Mon Ange."

I smiled as he pulls out his iPad, filled with his notes that tracked how I was progressing.

We went over Aura's, the shutting them on and off, my working with the elements, and we even tested to see how far our communicating through each other minds would go. I offered that we try to see how far and serious was the whole bond between us went whenever we were hurt. Was it just one sided or could he physically feel when I was hurt and not just sense it, but with us only have 25 minutes Nick walked in decided that, that was enough for the day. Nick, Niall, 'The Emos' as The boys call them, Liam, and Harry were set to go on a drive somewhere, which meant it was time for me to be dropped off.

On the ride home, Harry wanted me to sit up under him, directly under him because and I quote,
"I can feel that your weak, and I want you to get some strength back."

I felt exhausted and figuring that I need to have, the talk with my parent's, I needed all of the energy that I could get. Pulling up in front of the house we set there for a moment as we looked at the Christmas lights that we had put up. I laid on his shoulder as he moves, pulling my legs to rest over his.

"Will I see you tonight?"

He nods, "As soon as I get back. The first stop I'm making is here."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Nick has a meeting with Elders and they want us to do a routine check in."

"To make sure that you aren't killing innocents?"

He nods, "Yup. Usually I'm up for ditching it but with Louis and them fucking shit up, I can't afford extra eyes looking onto us." running his hand along my chin he says, "Especially not if it risk your safety."

"They're going to learn about me sooner than later."

"I know, but I want to know what we are dealing with before they even ask."

I nod, "Speaking of Louis, what's going on with him?"

Harry shakes his head, "He's been quiet."

"That's good."

Harry looks at me.

"That's not good?"

He shakes his head, "Louis being quiet is, Louis planning something big."

"How do you know?"

"Because I know him." Looking out the front window he says, "He used to be my second hand, I knew that kid as if he was my other half." He laughs, "He was my best mate."

"What happened?"

Drumming his hand on my thigh he says, "Power, he became power hungry and loved the thrill of the kill. I couldn't back that up anymore."

"What made you stop?" I asked as My stomach turned slightly, "What made you not enjoy it anymore?"

"It was a dream actually." He says, "I use to dream about a girl, a girl with beautiful long hair and bright eyes. She use to tell me how I mattered, and how I needed to be free from the rebels because I didn't belong with them." Running his hand through his hair he says, "I dreamt about her for months. Until I finally left. I told Nick about the girl once and he told me that maybe she was my subconscious, but I didn't believe him." Looking at me he says, "It wasn't until a few months before I met you that I knew that girl was trying to help me. Not only had my dreams of her started up but they only came when I began to shift."

I looked at him, "You knew. You knew that my panic attacks weren't really panic attacks, didn't you?"

He nods, "When I first saw you experience them, I didn't know for sure, not until I heard you and Char talking about a mysterious burning girl haunting you. I remembered how I use to get when it was happening to me, but when it would happen I was already half out of it because of my shifting."

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"Because I didn't know." He says, "It wasn't until you mention that you were seeing David that got me to thinking." He looks at me, "You were seeing the younger version of him, and I was seeing a more mature version of a girl."

My head began to put two and two together, "You were seeing Angelica?"

He nods, "I had the hunter Sam, help me out and age a photo we had of her, a few years to confirm that I was in fact dreaming about Angelica."

My eyes widen as I sat back in my seat, "Holy crap. This," I shook my head, "Why are they both connecting us? I mean I would understand if David went to you, and Angelica to me but why the other way around?"

He shrugs I don't know, "I've been trying to see if there was a way that we could both pull them together, but I've never heard of anyone doing that."

I went to open my mouth to say speak, when I stopped. Harry turned his head looking down the street as he says, "Your parents are driving up. I should go."

I nod as he leans to me and kisses me, "See you tonight okay?"

I nod, "See you tonight."

climbing out of the car I grabbed my bag as I head to the house. He waited until I got the door open before he started the car and drove off.

Closing the door I tossed my bag into the living room on the couch as I pulled Harry's sweater sleeves over my hands, and waited.

I waited all of 5 minutes, before the doorknob turned and my parents walked in.

"Annabelle." My dad says softly as he comes to a stop.

"What's the matter?" my mom asked stopping at his side.

"I want to know." I say simply, "I want to know everything."

The both of them stared at me for a second before starring at each other.

"I'm going to need a drink." My dad says as he takes off his jacket hanging it on the coat rack.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.7K 574 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...
67K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
7.8K 350 56
Audrey Mitchell is half werewolf half human. She has been moving town to town with her father for the past eight years, ever since she was ten. Wh...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...