FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

Chapter 23

4.8K 144 7
By sweetlittleCub

7:45 PM when Tzuyu and Sana decided to order some pizza instead of cooking... They are currently in the living room waiting for their pizza...

"There's still a lot of body guards outside.." Tzuyu said...

"There are JYP's hired bodyguard. They will also secured the house while we are gone .."

"Arasso....."

Minutes later their pizza has been already arrived...

"Just sit there, I'll just gonna get some drinks..."

"Okay..." Tzuyu said...

Sana didn't allowed Tzuyu to move for the whole day since the latter was really worried that her stitches at her back might be opened.

"Here..." Sana said as she put in the table Tzuyu's soda and and her glass of milk...

"Love you're working all day.. aren't you tired???.."

"No, I'm fine..."

"Are you sure???..."

"Yeah..." Sana face Tzuyu.. "Don't worry about me... Just please think about yourself first..." Sana said as she cupped Tzuyu's cheeks...

"Komawo  ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Your welcome (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..." Sana said..

-

After having their dinner they now went upstairs, Sana was taking a bath while Tzuyu was waiting for her at the bed since Sana will cleaned her wound later...

30 minutes later Sana finally came out from the bathroom..

"You're done?.."

"Mmmmm, just wait a minute .." Sana said as she walks closer to the cabinet and get the first aid kit.

Sana was now gently removing the gauze, Tzuyu feels the pain but she bare it.. while Sana was now start cleaning her wound, Tzuyu suddenly hear a sob from her back...

"Love????." Tzuyu turned around and she was surprised to see a crying squirrel ... "Hey, Why are you crying...." Tzuyu quickly face her...

"Stay still..." Sana said within her sob.. "I'm still cleaning your wound..." She added...

Sana continue to clean her wound...

"How dare that man to hurt you.. I gonna punch that jerk if I see him..." Sana mumbled between her sobs and Tzuyu hear it, Tzuyu just shook her head and smile...

After cleaning her wound, Tzuyu turned around to face her...

"Aigoooo.." Tzuyu wipe her tears.. "Don't cry now..." Tzuyu said as she hugs Sana..

"You didn't do anything to them, you don't do anything, you really don't deserve this..." Sana said ....

"Shhhhh.... Stop crying now.." Tzuyu gently caressing the latter's back.....

"I feel in pain when I see your wound.."

"I feel in pain when I see you crying Love.." Tzuyu whispered to her ears... "Don't worry about my wound it will heal it soon..." Tzuyu added and face the latter.. "Your eyes is already swollen now..." Tzuyu said, but Sana just pout at her..."

"I can't hold my emotions, sorry.." Sana pout as she cutely rubs her eyes...

"Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥, you're always adorable Love..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead...

While they're now ready to go to bed, Tzuyu received a sudden call from her Mom...

.
.
.
.
.

Mom
Is Calling You.....

Mrs.Chou: Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: Mom...

Mrs.Chou: How are you???

Mrs.Chou: Aaron told us that you already discharge in the hospital...

Tzuyu: Yeah, I'm at home now...

Mrs.Chou: How are you??? Are you still hurt???

Tzuyu: Don't worry Mom, I'm fine now..

Mrs.Chou: How about your wife???

Tzuyu: She's beside me...

Mrs.Chou: How is she???...

Tzuyu: She's also fine....

Sana: Anyeonghaseyo... *Sana greeted her mother-in-law.*

Mrs.Chou: Sana ....

Sana: Don't worry Mom, I'm fine...

Mrs.Chou: That's good to hear...

Mrs.Chou: Tomorrow is your flight Right???

Tzuyu: Yes, Mom...

Mrs.Chou: Okay, We will send some securities from Chou Label in the Airport tomorrow...

Tzuyu: Okay, Mom. Thank you..

Tzuyu: How about dad?? Where is he??..

Mrs.Chou: He's currently in the business trip. He's in Thailand right now and he already know about what happened on you..

Tzuyu: Please tell him that, he don't need to worry.. I'm fine and JYP put lots of securities outside our house...

Mrs.Chou: Okay... Just Take care both of you...

Mrs.Chou: I'll just gonna call you again tomorrow... You both need to rest, specially you Sana...

Sana: Yes, Mom. Thank you for calling us.

Mrs.Chou: Your welcome...

Mrs.Chou: See you tomorrow.. Good night.

Tzuyu: Good Night mom (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Sana: Good Night Mom (*˘︶˘*).。*♡...

-

After having a phone call with Tzuyu's Mother they decided now to go to bed...

"Are you now sleepy???.." Tzuyu asked..

"I still can't sleep..." Sana pout ...

"Don't sleep yet..." Tzuyu said as she slowly mover her arms and held Sana's face... "I badly missed hugging you..." Tzuyu whispered...

"Me too ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ I miss your warm hug .." Sana said as she put her arms to the latter's waist...

Tzuyu lean on and kissed her forehead ....

"Tzuuu..."

"Mmmm???.."

"How about my ultrasound???.."

"We can do your Ultrasound in Taiwan. Mom's family was in medicine, they have their own hospital so we can easily get access on it.. Don't I will tell this to Mom.."

"Arasso...."

"Don't make yourself stress okay??..."

Sana smile and nod to Tzuyu...

"If you want we can do the gender reveal party in Taiwan, if it's okay for you.."

"Uhmmm, sure why not .."

"Okay, there's no problem about that.."

"Arasso ( ◜‿◝ )...."

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Mmmm???..."

"How can you still smile despite on what happened on you???.."

"Love, if I will think about the incident the other day, It just made me stress also you so I'm trying to focus my attention to you and to our baby. Beside I really don't want to think negative thoughts because I also don't want you to worry... Love, I know you're still scared on what happen, but pleased let me assure you That I'm pretty fine so stop worrying okay..."

"Arasso...." Sana pout....

Tzuyu smile at her... "Let just forget what happened..." Tzuyu once again kissed her forehead... "I love you Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I love you (✿ ♡‿♡)..." Sana smile and snuggled her body to the latter... "It's okay to hug you right???..." She asked .

"Of course Love (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Let's sleep now. Good night Tzuyu~ah
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡...

"Good Night Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 834 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
10.2K 414 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
20.1K 799 10
requested 🤍 TWICE tenth member imagines! Different scenarios of you as the tenth member of TWICE! Any kind of scenario is acceptable, I'm open to wr...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...