TXT Oneshots ♡

Av fresh_soovacado

The book that I suddenly started in a boring day while in quarantine. --> Completed on Jan. 14, 2022 《Please... Mer

🥑Welcome!
•Duck•
•Table 5•
•Hand Sanitizer•
•Museum•
•Grape Juice•
•Popular•
•Dream•
•TXT in Fieldtrips•
•Peculiar pt.1•
•Mascot•
•Peculiar pt. 2•
•Peculiar pt. 3•
•Peculiar Final•
•TXT when Camping•
•Kilig•
•Video Call•
•Little Binnie•
•In Another Time•
•Too Late•
•Little Binnie pt.2•
•Blue Hour•
•Shush•
•Sunshine•
•I'll Be Alright•
•Lady•
•Warrior•
•Inventor•
•Wishlist•
🥑Note
•Happy Holidays!•
•The Best•
•Red Lights•
•The Staff•
•Types Of MOAs•
•Types of MOAs pt. 2•
•Our Secret•
🥑 Oh... myghad-
•My Universe•
•Pineapple Pizza•
•Plushies and Stitches•
•TXT as Disney Princesses•
•A Prank?•
•Dream Pt.2•
•Color pt.1•
•Random Moments•
•5 Seconds•
•Color pt. 2•
🥑Now how in the-
•My Angel•
•Lovely Whisper•
•TXT As Kpop Memes•
•TXT as KPOP Memes pt 2•
•Paper Cranes•
🥑Note!
•Hurt My...•
•TXT at a Horror House•
•Little Nightmares•
•BOO!•
🥑Note
•I'm The Mafia•
🥑Note
•Sweet Words•
•The Prince Who Cried•
•My Little Childhood•
🥑Final Note
Coming soon...🥑
•New Book!!!•
Deleting Chapters
•Special Chapter•

•Fairytale•

3.1K 65 17
Av fresh_soovacado

🥑: bold and italic words are  writings of the character.

"I thought you only existed in a fairytale. Through a square screen so gently approach me."
-Fairy of Shampoo

.•°•°•.                         

Ever since I was a little kid, I've always loved reading fairytales. Like when the princess finally ended up with her prince, they became king and queen and they lived happily ever after. I have tons of fairytale books and all of them are in the attic of our house. I sometimes take a few books and read it again if I'm bored. I also started to write my own fairytale on the notebook that my mom gave me for my birthday.

Once upon a time, there lived a fair maiden in a busy village. She was loved by many people including her caring and loving parents. She experienced different kinds of love but, she hasn't felt the romantic love.

"Y/N! Time to eat dinner!"

"Coming mom!" I placed my notebook inside a box and hid it under my bed. I dont want other people to know that I write these kind of stories. I'm to shy to show them.

I just wish my life is like the princesses in those stories but hey, we are living in reality.

.•°•°•.

I went back to my room and got ready for bed since I'm going to school tomorrow. I grabbed my notebook again and wrote a few sentences down.

The girl went to the village's market to buy food for the family. Many passerbys greeted her as she walked and she finally arrived at the busy market.

I closed my notebook, turned off the lights, and I went to sleep.

.•°•°•.

I finally arrived at school. I still have 30 minutes till class starts so, I went to the school ground and write there for a moment.

The girl was holding a basket and the list of things that she needed to buy. She stopped by a fruit stand to buy apples and grapes, a flower shop to buy roses for her mother to display in the house and she finally went to the last destination which is the bakery. As she entered the shop, she was greeted by the scent of bread and different pastries that are displayed.

"Hello welcome to the Choi's Bakery! How may I help you?" Greeted the young man at the counter. He has cute puppy eyes, chubby cheeks, and fluffy black hair.

"Just the usual" He went to the back to get the pastries and came back with croissants and bread sticks.

"Thank you" I stuffed them in my basket and handed him the money. I was about to leave when he suddenly called me.

"Miss! Since you come here often, I think you should call me Beomgyu."

"Well Beomgyu, I think you should call me Y/N. See you around."

Beomgyu waved goodbye and I went back home. He is indeed a friendly person.

I heard the bell ring, I checked my watch and I only have 1 minute till class starts.

"OH MY GOSH I SHOULD-" I shoved my notebook in my bag and I bolted to my classroom. A few students in the hallway were giving me weird looks but I don't care.

"Excuse me!"

"Coming thru!"

"Pardon me!"

I suddenly bumped at a student and we both fell on the floor.

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay" He replied. I helped him get up but, the clock is ticking. I started running again and I didn't  see the boy's face properly.

I arrived at the classroom and I was panting so hard, luckily the teacher hasn't arrive yet. I sat behind my friend, Ryujin.

"Y/N, it's like you just ran a marathon."

"Yeah it's almost like that."

We were interrupted when the teacher came inside the classroom with a boy beside her.
Wait... Isn't that boy that I bumped while I was running?

"Class, I want you to meet our new student. Please introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone! My name is Beomgyu, Choi Beomgyu. Please take care of me." He bowed. This is so weird, the boy in my story is also named Choi Beomgyu and the description of him matches him. Cute puppy eyes, chubby cheeks and, fluffy black hair.

"Okay Beomgyu, please sit next to Y/N. Y/N please raise your hand."

"Beomgyu I'm here!" And I raised my hand. He sat next to me.

"So, your name is Y/N?" Beomgyu asked me.

"Yup Y/N, Y/N L/N. Sorry about earlier tho, I didn't mean to bump into you."

"Oh it's okay. I'm alright."

"So wanna eat with me at lunch?"

"Sure!" He brightly replied to me.
Such a cutie.

.•°•°•.

Days passes by, me and Beomgyu became close with each other. We often hang out after school with Ryujin or sometimes just the two of us.

I'm in class writing in my notebook and waiting for the teacher to arrive. It became a bit weird for me to write since I'm writing my name and Beomgyu's in this story. I become overprotective on my notebook when Beomgyu is around because, if he sees this, he might think I'm delulu for him.

"Thanks Beomgyu!" Y/N waved at Beomgyu as she left the bakery. When she finally arrived at her house, she was taking out all of the items in the basket when she noticed a paper that is attached to a croissant which says, "Meet me at the field at sunset -Beomgyu♡" She smiled at the note and continued on her chores.

"Hey Y/N! What are you writing?" Beomgyu suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"N-nothing! I'm just taking notes." I slammed my notebook and shoved it in my backpack.

"Um... I was wondering if you wanna see the sunset with me at the park?"

"Sure! When are we going?"

"Today"

"Well it's settled"

.•°•°•.

Me and Ryujin are walking back home. Beomgyu didnt join us since he has something to do at school.

"So you're going out on a date with Beomgyu huh?" Ryujin wiggled her eyebrows.

"C-come on Ryu, you always say that whenever me and Beomgyu
hang out."

"Y/N you have to tell Beomgyu what you feel about him. You would always chicken out!"

"But what if he doesn't like me?"

Ryujin sighed and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Like how the saying goes "You never try, you never know."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine I'll tell him later. Bye Ryu."

"Bye Y/N"

And I went inside my house.

"How was school sweetie?" My mom asked me.

"School was fine mom. Um... Mom I'm going to hang out with Beomgyu later, can I go?"

"Of course! Just be back around 7 okay?"

"Okay mom!" with that, I ran to my bedroom to finish my homework and then I will get ready.

.•°•°•.

I'm in the park, waiting for Beomgyu. I'm sitting on a bench that views the city. I decided to bring my notebook along because, why not?

"Should I tell Beomgyu?"

"Tell me what?"

I turned around and I saw Beomgyu with a pout on his face.

"Oh um... I want to tell you... How good you look right now!" Haha stop being a coward Y/N.

"Well you also look cute right now." Beomgyu sat next to me.

"Thanks." I can feel my face is starting to heat up.

We were suddenly silent but in a comfortable way. Until Beomgyu decided to speak up.

"Y/N..." Beomgyu intertwined his fingers with mine. Okay the butterflies in my stomach is going coo coo. "I like you. Ever since we bumped to each other at the hallway, I felt butterflies in my stomach. So what are you gonna say?"

Oh my gosh my face is probably a tomato right now. "I-I like you too."

Beomgyu showed the brightest smile ever. He inched closer and closer to me until his lips met mine.

.•°•°•.

The two finally confessed their love for each other under the beautiful sunset at the wide field as they lived happily ever after...

               .•°T H E  E N D°•.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.2K 61 8
where Taehyun falls in love with a boy he expected to be sweet, preppy and perfect but turns out to be the complete opposite ✩ cover by me!! started...
4.4K 108 12
.。*゚+.*.。 txt oneshots / imagines / scenarios started: 20/07/22 everything written here is FICTIONAL and written by me. it does not and will not refl...
20.5K 572 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
348K 20.7K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...