Don't Talk To Anyone | BOOK 2

By honeywriitings

(Sequel to Don't Talk To Strangers) It's been a couple months since the zombies had vanished. No more zombie... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
a/n
third book?

twenty eight

933 48 15
By honeywriitings

Elle McBriar
May 16th, 1 year and 173 days since the first zombie report

When I woke up this morning, Paxton wasn't next to me.

I went downstairs and found him and Alex whispering rather loudly in the kitchen.

"Please- don't stop on my account." I smirked, opening the fridge.

"It's nothing- we're just talking about guy things." Alex rushed out. Paxton slapped him, "Oh yeah? What's that? Girls and cars."

"Baby vomit and diapers, actually." I snorted and swallowed a sip of my water.

"Anyway, we gotta go." Alex said. Both the boys stood up and quickly rushed out.

"Not so fast." I ordered. They stopped abruptly, "Where are you going?" I asked. They looked at each other nervously, "T-to get diapers."

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" I said, hands on my hips.

Paxton visibly relaxed and kissed me extremely quickly, "Fine. Be mean." I huffed. He looked confused as I stormed out of the room.

Alex laughed loudly as I heard the front door slam.

"What the hell was that all about?" Elaine smiled, coming into the kitchen. I grumbled, "The boys are being weird."

Megan came in with Gage in her arms, the biggest shit-eating grin on her face, "What's got you so smiley?"

"Nothing special. Just that Alex and I had sex for the first time since the baby." She squealed. We all jumped up and giggled.

"It was so amazing. He's so gentle and protective. I love him!"

I gushed over her words, hugging Penny good morning.

"So ladies, what's on the agenda today?"

I shrugged, "Paxton said two words to me today. So I'm pissed off."

Elaine and Megan looked at each other, "Okay, now you guys are being weird? Did I miss something?"

"No. Not at all." They laughed, "What did he do?"

I pouted, "I walked in here to find him and Alex whispering like two teenage girls at a party. It was weird."

"And you're mad because?" Penny trailed off, "I don't know. He's been kind of distant lately. I feel like he's become unattached from me."

"Girl- if thats unattached, I wanna be unattached." Elaine smirked. "What do you mean?"

"You and Paxton are like wild rabbits. You're always going at it. The sexual tension is through the roof my God. He loves you, don't overthink it." Megan assures me.

"I know. But last night, he went to bed without saying goodnight. He avoided me like the plague after lunch, said a few words, he would always avoid me when he saw me so I don't know what to think."

Penny was giggling her ass off, "You know what you should do?" She smirked, "What's that?"

"Seduce him." I almost spit out my water, "W-what?" I choked, laughing, "Yeah. Get some lingerie, be seductive, tease him, you know the drill."

I looked over at Megan and Elaine who all had the same looks on their faces.

"Are we going shopping?" I bit my lip in anticipation. We all looked at each other, side-glancing, "Why the hell not? It's free!"

* * *

We all piled into the car, clipping in the baby and having Riley sit on my lap.

"We should be taking advantage of this you guys. Everything is free. We could steal diamonds, who would stop us!"

Penny drove, so she didn't throw up in the backseat. I was behind her, Riley on my lap, squirming around.

"Where are we going?" He asked, "Were going to look for clothes."

He rolled his eyes, "Girls and clothes." He mumbled. Megan snorted, "Oh yeah? Did your brother tell you that?"

Riley has a blush on his cheeks, "He said girls like clothes and shoes and makeup stuff."

Megan clicked her tongue, "I'll have to have a word with him when he gets back!"

We drove around for a long time, looking for a department store, or any store that sold lingerie and swim suits.

"I don't think I've ever heard of a store called Chloe's before. Did they have that in New York?"

I shook my head, "Nope. Only here."

We walked through the broken door. It was relatively clean in here, aside from the broken glass on the floor and a few of the posters being ripped off the walls.

"I feel like I'm actually shopping!" Penny grinned happily, slipping through the stuff on the clothing racks.

Riley was holding my hand, looking around eagerly.

"Elle! What about this?" Elaine said. I looked up at what she was holding. A black, lacy body suit that tied at the front, "Cute, is it my size?"

"Are you an 8?" I nodded, "Yep."

Megan scoffed, "Girl- I wish I was an 8. After this baby I'm lucky if I fit a 16."

"Shut up Megan you're stunning! I don't know how Alex doesn't have his hands all over you!" Elaine shouted.

We laughed and joked about things, squealing over the lingerie and swimsuits we found.

But I was in awe. I had never felt this beautiful before.

"Elle come out. How does it look."

I opened the changing room door and all their mouths flew open, "Oh my God, girls- get ready to be an Aunt because Elle's getting impregnated tonight!" Penny smirked.

I was wearing a red lacy-velvet bralette with matching bottoms, "Get yourself some heels and you're good."

I went back inside and changed into my clothes, keeping the lingerie on underneath.

"Right ladies, what can I get you." Elaine pretended to be the cashier as she scanned our items, securing them in a bag.

"Oh I miss this. Going shopping with my friends and laughing. I'm so glad we did this." Penny gushed, opening the drivers door.

Me too. It feels normal, almost.

We all came home with pieces of clothing. I got that red set as well as the black body suit. I also picked up a white bikini for the new pool.

The girls got some underwear sets and I'm so excited, even though the world is on the verge of ending, we can still have a banging summer!

As we arrived to the house, we realised the boys car was in the driveway.

"Do you think they'll be mad that we're gone and didn't leave a note?" Penny not her lip.

I shrugged, "Paxton's already being a bitch, so he can suck it up."

I walked inside, flaunting myself and feeling confident.

"Where the hell were you guys? We got home and you weren't here? We were so worried?" Alex breathed a sigh of relief, hugging Megan and the two kids.

"We went out. We got bored of waiting for you guys." Megan glared.

Alex stepped back, hands in the air, "What'd we do?" I rolled my eyes, "I'm going upstairs."

I made it to my room, placing the back of stuff on the floor. When I turned around, I saw Paxton in the doorway.

"What do you want?" I said, putting emphasis on the 'you".

"Are you mad at me?" He pouted, head hung low, "I don't know Paxton, am I?"

He mocked my voice and came over to me, taking my hands in his, "Did I do something?"

I took my hands away and moved away. Ignoring him. Secretly I had a smirk on my face. I can't wait to mess with him.

When I turned around again, he wasn't there and I felt my smile fade.

"Pax?" I asked. He didn't rely so I shrugged and jumped into bed, snuggling down with a random book I got from the kitchen.

* * *

HEY

i'm so excited for the next few chapters

but, i must warn you- don't get too excited okay? >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 24 19
A virus that turns everyone into zombies, has broken out. No one is sure how it started, not yet at least. A group of friends that are living togethe...
236 22 15
" Why are you letting them do this, they're just kids!" "Teenagers you mean, I'm well aware that they have no experience at all. This could help th...
96 12 8
Ever imagined what it's like to be a zombie? Do you truly feel nothing? Are you just a mindless creature that randomly attacks anyone or anything? ...
16.3K 1K 44
(Prequel to Don't Talk To Anyone) 18 years. Since the world turned black. Since zombies took over the world, infected the cities... and took the li...