The Night He Fell (BoyXBoy)

Da Lexx_Jazz25

Liam the average popular guy who can get anyone and everything he's ever wanted goes to a party and his life... Altro

Saturday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Authors note
Sunday
Valentine's day Special
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Friday
Saturday/Sunday
Monday
The End Part.1
End Part 2 (Final Part)

Tuesday

77 3 0
Da Lexx_Jazz25

The day was hot, burning my exposed skin as I lay my back against the heated sand. I watch the waves clash together, thinking on how we got to this moment. To be with my lovely husband, and our two beautiful children running around building sand castles.. it was almost hard to believe.

"Hey babe, brought you something." Two bare feet stop in my line of vision, causing me to look up. It brought a smile to my face as I made eye contact with my other half. "Thought you could use a cold drink. You look hot." He snickers handing over the cold juice, "Well.. hotter than usual." As I snap open the drink, he plops down beside me, opening his own.

"Thanks hun." I take a long drawn out sip of my drink before pulling it away from my mouth, sighing.

"It felt like yesterday when we met. To think we're here now... I think I'm dreaming." It surprises me a bit to hear Carter bring up our past. It was a tough journey.. for the both of us. I take another sip, running a hand through my now dark black hair. "I was such a jerk back then.."

"Not gonna lie.. you kind of were." I ignore his offended gasp and continue, "but that's why I fell for you." I send him a smirk, causing his face to turn a light shade of red.

"To be honest.. I think from the very beginning I liked you. I just didn't want to face reality."

"Doesn't surprise me. I'm a pretty lovable guy."

"Shut up you." He smirks and glances at my lips before leaning in. It was a quick kiss but you can tell it holds so much meaning. "I love you."

"Love you too." I return, wrapping my arm loosely around his shoulder. We set down out drinks and lean up on one another, watching our family enjoy the beach.

Everything I could ever want... and it's here right in front of me.

Right here...

"Time to get up."

What?

As I open my eyes to my blaring alarm clock, it hit me. This is the cruel reality. No marriage life, no family. But-

"Mmm..." My eyes move down towards the shifting body on top of me. Carter... I can't help but mentally freak out as I shut off the alarm. The boy I... love.. is laying with me, the day AFTER kissing me. WHILE sober. I giggle like a little girl as I watch him rub his cheek up against my chest. If he confessed to liking me last night... does that mean we're an item? I raise my right hand up around him, to play with his hair gently. To think it has gotten to the point of dreaming of a future together- I'm definitely in love. So in love, that it can't be healthy.

Ding~

"Huh?" I pause my hand action and look over at my phone. The notification sound is the one for the news.. so something new must've came up. I'm always interested in the things going on around me, but ever since the disappearances.. I must keep looking.

I reach over to grab my phone, being careful not to cause Carter to stir, and open the app.

Three kids missing in the span of three weeks

Three..? Wasn't it two?

I pull Carter closer, almost as if the moment I scroll down he would disappear and I would see his name on this list. No matter how weak I am... I will not allow anyone to hurt him.

I take in a soft shaky breath, and scroll down to continue.

Two kids who've gone missing recently have now officially ran up to three since yesterday. A young man at the age of 28, Matthew Parks, has turned up missing and was last seen in the men's dorm room up at Star University where the other two students had attended. Most believe this is the work of a homicide and are currently on the case to figuring out-

I am quick to close the app, tossing my phone over the side of the bed.

"No... no no..." I repeat, placing my free hand over my mouth. It was hard to believe. Matthew, my own ex and best friend... is gone? I can feel myself start to hyperventilate, staring at the plain roof above me. I know all three of them, what if..?

"Nngh.. Liam?" My body tenses as Carter's staggered voice wakes my panicked state. I instantly feel relief.. I only need him. As long as he's still with me.. "G-good.. morning." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes. Half of me expects him to get up and leave me... but the other half knows he won't as he wraps his body tighter around me. That's when my heart starts to race. I know for sure he probably hears it, with his head laying on my chest and all, making me flush with embarrassment. I am nervous and I can't help but not return the cuddle. It's hard too when you're still in misbelief.

"Are you okay..?" He starts, placing his hand over my chest where my heart is beating. I look away, ashamed. He noticed. "You're heart's beating real fast.."

"You're making it race... I'm just so happy.. I thought for sure you would run away the moment you got up." I reply, my left hand rubbing around my mouth awkwardly. He sits up a bit, trying to get a good look at me.

"If you want I can get up. I'm probably heavy-" as I felt him move off of me, I quickly grab him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Don't go.." I feel his body vibrate with a chuckle as he tries to return the hug. It seems weird on how a boy like Carter could have such a loving side to him. Was my Carter in the dream telling the truth? Has he liked me from the beginning too? I sat there a bit until a question pops into my head. "What are we Carter...? Does this mean we're dating..?" It takes him awhile to answer as he just lays there.

"Whatever you want Liam. I'm yours if you'll have me."

"Are you sure I'm what you want? I'm not that great of a guy.."

"Liam." He growls, pulling out of my grip to stare into my eyes. He looks angry and serious as he grabs my face. "I may have been an ass in the beginning, but I want you." My eyes open wide. Did he really say that..? It is confirmed the moment he aggressively pulls himself into me for a sloppy kiss. I close my eyes, returning it. Things are starting to get a bit heated until a soft meow was heard beside us. Carter pulls away laughing, as he looks over at Mocha, who was now pawing the bed next to us.

"She also wants attention." He snickers, scratching behind her ears. She starts to purr, pushing back up against his hand. This moment is like staring at a painted picture. A huge smile makes its way across my face as I watch my two loved ones. With them two here, i'm complete.

"Hey, Carter." He hums, not once looking away from Mocha. "How about we go on a date. You know... to celebrate our relationship?" He blushes and continues to avoid looking at me most likely from embarrassment.

"I would love that." He says, finally pulling away from Mocha to look back at me. "Where will we go?" I smirk, sitting up so fast it causes Carter to fall off of me, and Mocha to literally fall of the bed from fear.

"It'll be a surprise. So, get dressed into something warm."

"Wow, okay." He face shows how surprised he is, but I could see a bit of excitement here and there. I peck his lips, standing up.

"Well shoo shoo, get dressed." I usher him into the closet playfully, and wait until he closes the door with an adorable giggle before screaming into my palms like a huge fan girl. Even when me and Adam started dating, I didn't act this excited.

After my moment, I change into a muscle red shirt, throwing on a jacket, slipping on some black sweat pants with red stripes among the sides and start towards the door. Wait, maybe I should leave a quick note. I stop and spin on my heels, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen.

Imma head out and buy us some stuff for our date :) i'll be back soon

Love,
Your amazing boyfriend

I smirk and draw a quick messy heart beside the word 'boyfriend' and skip out the door.

———————-

On the way to the grocery store I decided I would have a small picnic with him. Just so we have time to talk and well.. maybe do a lot of cuddling.

I am walking into the store, practically beaming, as I go over to the fruits pushing a shopping basket. I grab some grapes, strawberries, Kiwis, peaches, cherries, and Plums and make my way to the chip aisle. Most of them were pretty random as I just take different types of Doritos, Cheetos, Pringles, and Lays. Next I grab your stereotypical picnic blanket along with a basket to carry all the snacks and a bag of napkins.

I am just about to leave when I walk by an aisle that gains my attention. And next thing I know, I'm buying food along with lube and condoms. I chose to get them in case things get... you know... sexual. Even if it doesn't happen tonight, it never hurts to have them in reach.

I choose to go to self checkout, even if it is a lot of food, to avoid confrontation with the workers. They would catch on in a split second.

Before going down to our picnic spot, I order some hamburgers and tacos for both me and him. I got both in case he prefers one over the other.
It's definitely more than I expected, but who said we had to eat it all?

I hum amongst myself as I pack up everything into the basket, also hiding the lube and condoms in my glove department, praying to god he doesn't find them. I don't want him to think I'm rushing things..

I hide the basket behind the passenger seat before driving off to the dorms.

———————

I open up the door slowly, peeking into the room. The lights were off and the only light source was that of the sun peaking through our curtains. Carter wasn't real hard to spot as he sat fully dressed on his bed, headphones on, playing one of his video games. He is so focused he appears not to know of my presence.

He's so cute.

I shut the door carefully, creeping up over behind him. I have no idea what game he was even playing but it didn't matter to me. I stare down at his back, his neck showing a bit causing me to bite my lip. To think this guy is mine. Mine.

I grab his shoulders, running several kissing on the back of his neck. He's startled, but he let's me continue as he keeps playing the game before him.

"Jeez Liam.." he mumbles out in fake annoyance. I back away after kissing behind his ear lightly to speak.

"Ready for our date?" He finally pauses his game to turn around to face me.

"Sort of. How do I know you're not plotting my death or something?" He jokes, making me chuckle.

"Guess you just got to trust me." I send him a wink. He rolls his eyes playfully in return.

"Oh, I trust you." I can tell he's becoming more bold around me.. which makes me feel so special.

"Can I ask.. am I your first boyfriend?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Uh.. yeah? I only just found out I'm bi like a while ago." Oh. I feel stupid.

"I mean.. let me rephrase that. Am I the first guy- person you've dated?" He taps his chin in thought.

"Let me think... yup." He pops the 'p' as he grabs my hand. "So.. sorry if I'm inexperienced. I'm sure I'm not your first." I can tell he feels hurt when he said those words. I don't know if I feel happy or upset with that.

"Trust me when I say..." his hand drops from mine as I run my fingers along his jaw, "you may not be my first boyfriend, but you're my first love. I've never felt this way about someone before." He places his hand back on top of mine, smiling.

"And you're my first everything."

Well, I hope I'm your first everything.

I ignore any weird thoughts and kiss his head.

"Let's go."

—————————

The ride was silent, but peaceful. Carter would stare out the window, smiling amongst himself as I continue to drive to our destination. It feels weird to be back in my home town, the one place I have lived for most of my life before leaving for college. Carter stared in awe at all the shops and scenery.

"May I ask where we're going now?" He questions, looking over towards me. I shake my head causing him to pout.

"It's a surprise."

"Surprise my ass, just tell me!" When I don't respond, I hear scoff from him before he reaches out to me, making grabbing motions. I glance over quickly realizing what he's asking for, making me laugh.

"You can just ask you know." I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"I know.." he whispers, looking back out at the passing trees. We were now starting to arrive to our destination. A place hidden within the trees, right by a lake where I would go every day to think. Carter's the first boyfriend I've ever taken here..

Once I park, he pulls his hand from mine to unbuckle.

"A park?" He asks looking around outside.

"A park." I confirm, pulling out the picnic basket. "I know it might be lame, but I thought-"

"A picnic?!" His face lights up as he looks down at the basket of food. At least he's happy. "I forgive you for not telling me. Now let's go!" He jumps out of the car so fast that I barely knew what just happened. I shake my head and look out the front window at him. He's basically prancing around the water before meeting my gaze, waving me over. I wave back and the moment he turns back around I look at the glove box. Just... in case..

I secretly grab the lube and condoms, stuffing them deep into the basket. And with a quick prayer to god, I take a leap out of the car and make my way to the love of my life.

The place is as beautiful as I remember, and just how I left it. It has been years since I've been at this spot.. but I could never forget the way it calmed me all those times. To bring Carter here... it feels nice.

"Liam! Look at the turtles!" My thoughts are interrupted and I can see a bright smile planted on Carter's face as he knelt down by the water. The sun was slowly lowering behind the horizon, making the scene just about picture perfect. "Maybe I can pet them—"

I lay out the blanket and place down the basket, before taking a seat. I bring up my knee, resting my elbow among it as I scan Carter's actions. He reaches out, touching the water as small ripples are in effect. All the worry and anger that's usually on his face are now gone, and replaced with happiness. To think I did that. Me.

It then dawned on me.

Why was Carter so mean?

And angry with me...

I frown at the thought and go over asking him in my head.

"Well... I tried." He says, plotting down beside me. We stay seated for a while before he opens up the basket, grabbing the pack of strawberries from the top. "Thanks for this." He mumbles, opening up the box and biting into the chosen fruit. I hum in reply, not once turning from the setting sun.

It takes courage, but I ask anyways.

"Why did you hate me so much? In the beginning." I make eye contact at the last sentence. He looks confused at first.. but his expression shifts.

"I just... you— you're a big man." I release a loud chuckle at his comment, making him slap me across the shoulder, "Not like that! I mean... muscular. Strong. Sporty guy who's liked by the entire school. All men like that are usually dicks."

Several guys I've met before popped in my head. He's not wrong, most are.

"I'm not one of those men." He rolls his eyes, face still red from embarrassment.

"My family.. practically disowned me because of how small I am. My brothers they— they're much bigger and better. Their loved more... I guess... when I see people like them I get angry. Jealous. 'Why can't I be like them? Then maybe my family will love me' ... I would ask myself that every night." I scoot closer at the sight of him. He hurts— but I understand... I do..

"If it makes you feel better... I was too. Disowned." He perks up at this.

"Y-You.. don't have to continue. If... it hurts."

"No. You told me your story so I will share mine." I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers. "Back then.. it was me, my mom, dad, and sister. We were pretty tight back then.. my dad would take me to basketball games, my mom would always be there to comfort me, and my sister... well, she was like your average big sister."

"You have a sister?"

"Sure do. Last I've heard about her.. I found out she's married. Already has a kid. Never got the chance to meet the little one.." I feel his hand grasp mine harder, as if he's trying to confirm to me that— he's here. I could feel my chest tighten. "Anyways... When I turned 14.. I realized I looked at boys more frequently. I was turned on by the sight of them, not girls. Not in the slightest. I didn't want to come out yet though.. I was scared. Scared on what my parents would say, or think. So.. I kept it hidden. A year goes by and it's now my freshmen year of high school. I felt great, continued my studies, passed every tests.. and that's when I met him. Adam." I smile at the memory, and that's when I hear Carter gasp.

"Adam?! You— you liked him?!" I laugh.

"I did. I had pretty strong feelings for him. I met him during basketball practice one day... I fell immediately." I stop to give Carter a chance to process this. He rapidly blinked, eyes furrowed.

"Adam.." he whispers, "The odds of that."

"Well—" I cough, "I had no idea how to approach him. So, funny story, I figured out his schedule. Not in a creepy—" I freeze at his face, a face of disturbance, "okay, maybe it is creepy. But I didn't have the guts to just say hi. So I staged a meeting pretty much. I pretended to be in a rush, running into him on accident on his walk home. I know... it's kinda cheesy. I was a cheesy kid." This causes him to laugh. "We were friends for... about half the year? I think? When he had the guts to actually ask me out at our favorite restaurant. The one we would go to everyday. The one.. you first saw me and him together." He whispers an 'oh', looking back out at the glistening water, "I was so happy.. I said yes, no questions asked. And we became secret boyfriends. It was my sophomore year where it went to shit. I invited him over to my house, of course my parents still thought we were friends at the time, when things became heated. I was an idiot and didn't stop the situation when my dad walked in."

"Oh damn.." Carter responds not even realizing he interrupted. "Sorry! Continue."

"I told him I was gay then and there. He wasn't pleased, and my dad kicked Adam out. Threatened him to the point Adam moved away."

"Wow."

"My dad started taking drugs, my mom strayed herself from me, my sister was never around enough to begin with, and I felt like an absolute Idiot. I felt like I was unwanted and that I was a mistake." I grab at my hair with my free hand, causing Carter to once again gain a stronger grip on my other.

"You're no mistake Liam." My hand loosens from my head of hair. I almost just wanted to stop, to not continue, but I felt it all running out.

"When I... turned 17.. my dad killed himself."

"L-Liam.." My shoulders bounce as I stifled a sob in my chest. The man who once took care of me, the man who once called me his own son, took away his own life because of me. "Look at me Liam." I hear Carter shift, knocking the strawberries on the blanket, spilling across the way. That didn't bring him to stop though, as he grabs my face, pulling me in for a quick kiss. "Don't you dare be blaming yourself for this, okay? Don't you start."

"The note.. we found—" I begin, his hands still holding me, "stated it was because of me. His homosexual son."

"To hell it is. You're not to blame Liam. I assure you."

"My mom.. kicked me out when I hit 18." He shakes his head, stroking my dark blue hair in his attempt to sooth me. I never thought I would like the attention I would get by sharing my sob story... but I was wrong. I enjoy it. He hugs me for a short bit, rocking us back and forth before he kisses my cheek to move away.

"One day Liam... you should face your fears. You should go see your mother." My eyes widen at his suggestion.

And get yelled at? Hell no.

"She doesn't want to see me Carter."

"How do you even know that, hm?" He crosses his arms in assertiveness.

"She never contacts me. She roared at me saying, 'never show your face around here again'. Is that not enough?" He glares me down.

"When has she ever said she didn't loved you."

"She sai—" I stop in mid sentence. She never...

"Your mom may have kicked you out... but has she ever told you that she didn't love you?"

"No.."

"You are her damn son Liam, so I know for a fact she cares. In some form at least. She loved you before, there is no way for love to just vanish from you liking another gender." I think back to all our times together, back when we were happy... all of us. I remember... my dad becoming distant before Adam.. before—

Was he depressed before my coming out?

Is he right..? Was it not my fault?

I sigh, breaking away those ideas. All I get from my mother now is money. Money that's sent every month.. not once has she stopped supporting me. Not only do words speak your mind, but your actions do too. If she didn't love me.. she wouldn't be helping me... right? Right?

"One day.. us, together, I want to visit her. When you're ready. You no longer have to face your demons alone, Liam. I'm here every step of the way."

"What about.. your parents?" He blanks out a bit, as if I cornered him.

"Well— I really don't think.."

"Don't even start with me, you hypocrite. If you want to see my mom.. I want to see your family." I lean in slightly. "Together."

"Ugh.. whatever."

"Now—" I back away clasping my hands together. "Let's enjoy our date. No more sad stories about our past. It's only us and the future now."

As much as I enjoyed opening up my heart, I knew it would only hurt us both if he stayed on the topic for too long. Together, we had a rough childhood. To me... it makes this so much better.

"Think of us as the stars." I gesture, looking up at the balls of gas appearing in the sky, "Darkness is what makes them shine so bright." I hear him gag slightly.

"Ew. I'm losing my appetite." I laugh at his response, and open up the basket of food to pull out the burgers and tacos.

"I had no idea what you were in the mood for. So here. A hamburger and a taco."

"Psh, both please!"

We ate our food, talking and enjoying the night sky as our date went on. We talked about our college plans, our happy childhood memories, when we met, and just... how much we cared. Not once did Carter bring up anything about my dark side. I was happy about that. I could tell he did have questions, it was obvious with the way he looked at me as if i'm a porcelain doll about to break. The way he touched me was just the same too. Soft and loving.

If you told me Carter would fall for me too back then, I would call you fucking crazy.

"But yeah— he's disgusting." Carter says, laughing.

"Never thought he was gay. That Latino always acted straight around the crowd."

"I tell him all the time I don't like him back, but nooo he has to confess daily to me."

We were on the topic of some guy who likes Carter when he did something I feared.

He reached in the basket, trying to grab— well... something— when he instead pulled out a wrapped condom.

My face instantly dropped from a smile to the one of fear.

Ah. Well shit.

"This.. this some new fruit I don't know about?" I knew Carter was joking as he studied the plastic, but the look on his face could fool you.

"Uh, I.."

"Jeez Liam. Bold." He smirks, setting it aside. "What else do you have in here?" He reaches in, digging. I don't stop him and just let it happen. He obviously knows... "ah hah." And there it was, the lube.

He knows...

But— he isn't angry. Or embarrassed. He seems... like he finds it humorous.

"You know we just started dating today, right? Horny Bastard." I puff out a fake laugh, trying my hardest to land it as a prank. Yet the way he crosses his arms, I know he doesn't believe a cent of it.

"You know.. you never know how dates can go. It's just for safety measures. I won't force it on you."

"So, is this how all your dates go?"

"Only one.." I mumble honestly.

"Hm, like Adam?"

"No!" I grab the lube out of his hand angrily. "Sorry, okay? I'll put it away."

"Liam, I'm playing with you." He starts, watching me stuff it back with the food. "Don't ignore me now." I do exactly what he says not too, and I grab the basket, standing up. "You stubborn ass, come here!" I don't make it far before his hand grabs my own free one, causing me to clash back down towards him. "I don't mind doing it with you. 'All you have to do is ask you know'." He says, mocking me from the car ride. I puff my cheeks, and in response he pokes my cheek, popping the bubble I have made. "If it's you, it's okay."

"Are you.. sure..?" Carter shoves me down as I ask. It feels weird as he takes initiative.

"If you keep hesitating I might change my mind." This time, I don't have a chance to answer. He kisses me roughly, grabbing my face within his hands. He works our lips together, I could feel myself grow hard instantly at his actions.

Ever since Carter confessed to me... he turned into someone oddly different. In a good way.

He tugs a bit on my bottom lip as he backs his head away to contain eye contact with me. His two different color eyes bring me in a trance. I want him to bad.

"I love your eyes." I say, not even thinking about it. He just smiles as he runs a finger against my cheek.

"Nice to know someone likes them. Most people find them weird."

"I love everything about you Carter." He releases a loud gasp as I flip us over.

"Damn— you like it rough?" I scowl, leaning down to attack his neck. I leave small kisses along his throat, even sucking down here and there. It is hard to hear but I notice a small moan leaving his lips as I nibble at his sweet spot. "Nn, Liam... this f-feels weird.."

I stop for a second to get a good look at him. He was a flushed up mess, breathing more heavily than he was before. It's almost as if he changed from his brave self... to a nervous one.

"Need me to stop? We barely started."

"N-no! I'm not... this is the first time I'm actually.. you know.." he gestures down with his eyes in a quick second and I realize what he's talking about.

"Ah.. nice to know I turn you on."

"Sorry.. I'm just new. I guess."

"You agreed to this.. it'll feel good. Trust me."

"I guess you would know that." He spoke in a way of a jealous teen, making me chuckle.

"Don't ruin the mood. It's just me and you now."

From then on, we continue practically sucking the souls out of one another as we stayed laying wrapped up on the blanket. The mood was expanding by every second and soon, he made the word by tugging on my shirt with lustful eyes.

"It's in the way.." he mumbles against my lips. I pull back, still sitting above him, taking off my jacket and shirt. I instantly feel the cold breeze on my bare skin. Carter blushes more, if possible, as he rubs my toned abs with his finger tips. The touch instantly warmed me up. "Not gonna lie... I've always been crazy about your body." I shake my head.

"Well, now this body is yours." He bites his bottom lip, "now remove yours." He almost looked hesitant when I spoke those words. During his story today.. I know he must be scared to show himself to me. As if I would judge and leave. I try to calm him by kissing his hand. "I will love you know matter what." It seems to work, as he sits up slightly to take it off.

Carter tosses away the shirt, avoiding eye contact almost immediately. He does look very skinny, about to the point he looked like a twig that's easy to snap. But it wasn't a turn off, no it was the opposite. He is still beautiful. I shove him the rest of the way down which causes another small gasp.

"You're gorgeous, Carter.." I place a kiss on his chest. "You're everything." And another. "I love everything about you."

"Dang it— Liam.. stop teasing. I need you." I soak in those words, still in misbelief of this situation. I'm about too—

With Carter...

"Liam..? Stop staring.." Carter shriveled under my gaze, clearly embarrassed.

"Sorry, I'm just... soaking it in. I can't believe this is happening.." I chuckle under my breath, leaning in to plant kisses all over his face in attempt to calm his racing heart. Everything around us started to fade, the cold air started to have no affect against our bare skin, as I slowly unbutton his pants. I continue kissing his jaw, moving down to suck lightly along his neck. Half of me feared to leave behind any visible marks— but it was almost unavoidable. In response, Carter releases small breaths, raising his head up to grant easier access to his neck.

I start to slowly pull his pants down to his knees, his hard on visible through his boxers. He was definitely a blushing mess, and I could tell escaping crossed his mind.

"You okay? We can stop..." I mumble into his nape, licking over the hickey I left.

"I'm.. f-fine." As forced as it sounds, I decide to take his word for it.

"Safe word?" My hand ran down his stomach, stopping at the line of his boxers. "Just in case.."

"I-I.. I don't.."

"How about... just— colors. Yellow means slow or you're hesitant. Red is stop?" Carter nods, still avoiding eye contact. "Okay.. I'm gonna.. you know." I glance back and forth between Carter's face and his region down below, gently pulling the fabric down. He didn't appear to stop me, his member springing to life. It was leaking pre cum like crazy, my own was definitely reacting and felt neglected. It was unbearable, as I almost just wanted to ram him here and now, skipping all preparations. But—

I look back up to the trembling boy, his eyes closed shut trying his hardest to keep his surroundings in the dark, and his teeth were grinding down against each other. His face was bright red as well as his ears and neck from the intense embarrassment. He was certainly sensitive, it was obvious I would have to move slow. I can't let my self lose control.

"Carter.. look at me." He shakes his head aggressively.

"N-No! No.." before his hands could cover and hide his facial features, I grab them, pinning them by both sides of his head.

"Please..?" Carter swallowed, hard, and finds his courage to finally do what I asked. His mismatched eyes blink away glistening tears as he moves them to meet mine. About time. "Color..?"

"I... I'm okay." I give him a reassuring smile, kissing a small tear away as it slid down his cheek. His eyes close again, but this time in pleasure as my hand wraps around his member. I start to pump him slowly, milking the pre cum from his dick, before leaning in for a sloppy kiss. He moaned into my mouth, and I take this chance to shove my tongue into his mouth. It didn't take long before I won over dominance, exploring his mouth.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud, never have I ever felt so at peace with someone before. It almost feels like— he is the one. The missing piece in my life, the one to feel in the empty hole in my heart.

I love you, Carter.

"Ah-" he moaned loudly as I pulled back, a line of saliva keeping us connected. "I-I'm gonna—" he gasped, already releasing large amounts of cum across his chest. That's when my face blared with heat. That was quick.

Carter took deep breaths, calming himself from his high. "I'm sorry.. I-I'm.. not.."

"We barely even started." I smirk down at the mess he's made, my face still red from the scene before me.

Not gonna lie— I almost came in my pants at just seeing him.

"C-Can you..?" He asked, bringing my attention back to his face. He looked less nervous then he has been. "Can we do it now?" I instantly bite my lip and nod. I was for sure ready, I could not embarrass myself from releasing at the sight alone!

I looked like a hungry horny teen as I struggled to quickly unbutton my pants, slipping both my pants and underwear down until my own member came out. The cold air was not comfortable whats so ever, but the sight of Carter's lustful eyes made me forget all about it. He also had a bit if fear on his face.

"Will that.. fit?" He asked, voice shaking. I watched as his dick slowly came back to life.

"I'll be gentle." It's all I can say. It shouldn't go to bad, as long as it's not forced.

I make sure to grab the nearby condom, ripping it up with my teeth before rolling onto my penis.

I give him one final confirmation before reaching out to the lube, squirting a bit into my palm. The liquid was cold yet warm at the same time from my intense body heat.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Part of me had a feeling he would yell 'red', stopping the whole situation as he realized that he hates it. I mean, I'm the first guy he's been with.

I huff out small breaths, the cold air forming small puffs of cloud, as I rub my self with the lube. I already felt close as my eyes scan Carter's beautiful face. He was watching me with intense curiosity, he almost looked— desperate.

'I need you'

Carter's voice rang through my head, echoing nonstop. This caused my hand to leave my member, and I brought my fingers down to his entrance. This is when I feel him tense up.

"W-wait already? Oh uh—... I thought.. okay. Alright, just uh— do it. Yeah." I couldn't hold back my laugh. He's too cute. I prod around his hole, poking at it a bit before pulling away.

"Your pants." I make sure to let him know, as the moment I pulled back he looked hurt an confused. His pants were definitely in the way, so I pull them and his boxers all the way off, throwing them to the side. "I'm going to.. well— I'm sure you know." I say embarrassingly, grabbing his knees to spread apart his legs.

He ends up closing his eyes once again, but this time I don't tell him to open. I know it's scary—

I bite my lip, looking down at his tight pink hole. It took so much energy to refrain pounding him right now..
So I have to force myself to take my lube covered digits, and push them in.

"Gah—" Carter gasped, his eyes shooting open at the unrecognized feeling. It caused me to jump.

"I'm sorry! I can—" I tried to pull away, but I'm stopped by Carter's freezing hands.

"Liam! No.. It just.. surprised me. Keep.. going." I swallow, continuing to push one finger inside. His back arched at the action, and he quickly bites his hand. "Nn-" his moans were hard to hear, his hand being the reason for it. He was scared to be heard.

I lean forward, flicking my tongue along his left nipple. "I want to hear you." I mumble, as I continue to play with his nipples. I made sure to use my mouth and left hand to do so, the other occupied as it thrusted in and out of Carter's entrance.

It took him awhile, but he finally pulled his hand away, clear bite marks along his thumb. It didn't take him long, as he was already a moaning mess, his hair sticking around his forehead from the bits of sweat. Despite the cold weather, he still managed to get over heated.

There was no denying we'd be sick after this— but the moment was so bliss, we didn't care.

This goes on for a little while longer before I notice how my finger easily slipped in and out, telling me he could take a few more. I gave up pleasing his chest so I'm able to look him back in his eyes.

"I'm going to add two more.. okay?" He seemed hesitant at first, until I heard a small 'okay' run from his lips.

I do as I said, slipping in two more fingers, making it a total of three. I could tell he had to resist biting his hand again, as he had to force himself to clutch onto the loose blanket below us.

"Nnhh— L-Liam—" he moaned, causing a sharp tingling sensation to run through my body. Hearing him moan my name— I felt like I was on cloud nine. It was basically my body moving at that point, as I found myself going back in for another kiss. Our lips worked together, my fingers still aggressively pumping in and out of him. Our tongues danced and lapped as both of our panting ran in sync.

His body moved absentmindedly, grinding down on my fingers, and thrusting upwards for any type of friction. It only turned me on more— I don't know how much longer I can take.

I pull away from his lips, giving one final kiss on his nose before I started to search his hole. I twist and stretch, looking, wondering, until—

"Ahh!"

There.

Carter must of been absolutely confused. He was definitely in unfamiliar territory. It was obvious from the look on his face, his eyes were open wide, his right hand covering his mouth.

"T-that.. was l-Loud." He mumbled, his hand making it harder to clearly point out his choice of words. "B-but.." he continued, taking his hand away, "it felt.. so good." There it was again. That same shock wave tickling my system. I had to do him. And now.

Without any type of warning, I pull out my fingers, lining myself up with his entrance. The frightened look returned on his face, desperate 'no's' escaping his mouth as I pushed back his legs.

"No's won't cut it, Carter." I say, sucking lightly on the opposite side of his neck (from where the last hickey laid). "You know the safe words." Even if his face showed displeasure at the idea, his smaller self showed quite the opposite. It was already full erect again and dripping with impatience.

With one final kiss to his cheek, I whisper in his ear, "I'm going in."

I stuck with my words. Little by little, my dick started to ease in. Even with the small bits of preparation, he was still unbelievably tight.

"Nnggg, ah—" Carter released groans, his hands move to my back, digging deep in my skin. I knew I would have scratch marks after this..

Every once in awhile, I would stop. Making sure he was able to adjust to my size.

"S-so.. big.." he stumbled out, his voice shaking. Even if he choked out in pain, I knew eventually it would only get better. "It.. hurts—!"

"Shh.. look.. I'll stop. Tell me when you're ready." I indeed stop, kissing his collar bone in hopes to calm the poor guy down. He took in long inhales and exhales, his nails releasing a bit from it's hold.

"O-okay.. but g-go slow!"

"I've been going slow." I joke, yet Carter didn't laugh. He instead took a long heavy breath, my member moving deeper within him.

It felt like an hour passed before I was able to say, "I'm in." Carter sighed in relief, biting his bottom lip.

I felt at home where I was— with Carter like this. How did this special angel show up in my life? If I dropped from College years earlier, would we still be here today? I couldn't imagine not meeting Carter. We had our ups and downs, (like friends disappearing), but in the end... he is mine, and I am his.

"Liam..? Did you h-hear me..?" Carter's voice broke through my thoughts, bringing my attention back to reality.

"What..?"

"You can move.." I swallow.

"O-okay.." I push myself up a little bit, giving my eyes access to Carter's whole naked body. I was tempted to take out my phone— snapping a quick photo for a memory. But of course, Carter would probably end me.

With steady movements, I pull out, until only the tip remained inside.

"H-here I go." I couldn't stop myself from stuttering. I feared I might hurt him. Surprisingly though, he just nods.

"Oh—!" Carter gasped, loudly, as I slammed back into him. You could hear skin hitting skin as we reconnected. I didn't mean to do it so rough, but my desperate self took over, as I constantly thrusted in and out. At first, Carter was crying out, nails digging in my back once again. But it didn't take long before his agony was replaced with moans. His back arched as our chest rubbed together, and I couldn't refrain from kissing him.

It was difficult to make out clearly, our moans and panting made it difficult, but we were in such a good place we didn't care. The cold was no longer a problem nor was the thought of someone finding us. It was only me and him.

Carter started to pull away, his pleasure was voiced in a loud wail as I collide with his prostate. I make sure to hit that spot every-time, enjoying each and every expression his face made.

"I-I'm close—!" Carter yells, moving his hand down to rub himself to speed up the process. I knew I was as well, my thrusts becoming sloppy.

We moan in unison, both releasing. My mind was fuzzy as me and him both ride out our orgasm. That's when my muscles started to give out, causing me to fall up on him. I knew I knocked some breath out of him as he coughed a bit, making me feel quite guilty.

"That— was... a-amazing..." Carter was the first to speak, pulling his hand from between us so he was able to run his fingers along my spine. "Sorry about.. my n-nails." I couldn't find the energy to say anything, so I just hummed in agreement. I wasn't the one who was actually fucked— so it was beyond me on how he wasn't as or more tired than me. "Do you.. have to stay inside?" As much as I wanted to stay in my current position, I slipped myself out of Carter, removing and tying up the condom before throwing it aside.

I also decide to tuck myself back in, zipping up my pants to hide myself from the cold air. I felt bad for Carter— him being fully naked and all.

"Better..?" I spoke below a whisper, my voice rasp as I rolled off of Carter. I sensed his relief on the fact he could actually breath now.

"Yeah.." we stay like that for awhile, until Carter finds the strength to sit up. "Ah— shit!" I knew he regretted his choice, an obvious sharp pain from his ass made him freeze up. "God, thats hurts."

I found it absolutely hilarious, laughs broke out from within me before a small grape collides with my forehead.

"What the hell?" I found my voice again, sitting up to return Carter's glare.

"It's not funny! I'm in pain because of you."

"Be honest.. you loved it. If you want we can have a round tw—"

"FUCK NO!" His face blushed a strong shade of red, once again making me laugh.

"Look at that. It's the good ol' original Carter. What happened to my sweet boyfriend, hm?" One things for certain, I love teasing him.

"What? You don't like bitchy Carter?" He asked, smirking. I gave him a smirk back before speaking.

"You should.. probably wash up." He frowned, eyeing the white sticky substance along his chest and stomach. He was covered in his own semen. Even some ended up on me, but honestly, I don't mind at the moment.

"Gross... I never.. came this much."

"Carter actually jerks off? What??" I say sarcastically, "did you jerk off alone in our dorm room..?"

"That doesn't concern you!!" Regardless of his fighting words, his rosy cheeks stated the opposite.

Our lovers quarrel lasted for a while, until we decided to pack up and leave.

Carter got dressed, after wiping him down a bit, and I collected the blanket, food, and trash.

We left the pond in complete silence. The good kind of course, us just enjoying the others company. We were now one, and no words could ever tell you how happy I am. We only held each others hand as we drove back down to our dorm room.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.5K 90 91
Ian is a young boy. having the perfect life everyone wishes for, however. he catches the eye of something. paranormal. Ian sees unusual happening and...
105K 4.7K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
28K 165 6
After all the emotional mess Shawn have gotten with Noah Centineo, his wild hook ups continues when he decided to hang out with an old friend. |gay f...
21.6K 827 10
Liam has a bad habit of closing off his emotions. His tendency to numb has led him to quite the lonesome life, but it's not so bad. Until he meets Sp...